Resource Residential

Resource Residential Employee Reviews

Wonderful company to work for!
Leasing Associate/ Sales Manager (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 16, 2015
Pros: Free lunches on a regular and uniforms are provided
Cons: No cons
A typical day at work involves working with co-workers who are like family. I have learned so much from the different managers I have had the pleasure to work with.
Innovative and Productive place to work
Leasing Associate (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 7, 2015
The management company was very innovative and different than most companies I had worked for. The management really cared about their employees/customers and ensured everyone had what they needed on a daily basis.
Great pay.
Community Manager (Former Employee), San AntonioApril 4, 2015
Pros: Pay
Cons: to many chiefs and not enough Indians as they say.
Resource Residential is a young company with the philosophy to always be ready to change on a dime. However when all top executives starting from CEO to RVP started leaving I felt no stability.
Strategic
Regional Sales and Marketing Training Director (Former Employee), Omaha, NEMarch 3, 2015
Resource Residential is strategic in positioning to manage as well as own the properties in which their name is associated.
No advancement or raises
Maintenance Assistant (Current Employee), Johns Creek, GADecember 4, 2014
Pros: free lunch from time to time
Cons: no advancement or raises
Ive been here for a while and have yet to get a review for my hard work or promoted .
Great Company - lots of room for advancement!
Corporate Employee (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PASeptember 24, 2014
Pros: career advancement, culture, compensation, coworkers
Cons: things can get a bit hectic with rapid growth, but the partnership in the field/between departments helps to lighten the load!
As the Company is growing, there always seems to be programs developing and opportunities for current, hungry employees to step up and take on more challenges. Something that has stood out to me is that they care about what their employees have to say, and they're always looking for opportunities to turn that feedback into action. Love the partnership mentality throughout the organization - makes collaboration between the field and corporate offices enjoyable!
Fun resident events
Leasing Assistant Community Manager (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJuly 30, 2014
Pros: benefits pay commision
Cons: needing to keep availability at 90 percent higher occupied
Always a new experience meet new people every day team work different duities you learn from fast paced evinorment great co workers most enjoyable part is leasing apartments keeping all residents happy.
junk yard
Service Manager (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 11, 2014
this property was neglected for many years and had developed a lot of problems like mold, plumbing, roof leaks etc... I was supervisor and they didnt want to fix anything just dress things up and make it look nice
Enjoyed working here.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARMay 13, 2014
Loved working with different people on a daily basis.
Learned a lot about management.
extremely stressful
manager (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 10, 2014
Pros: can you make money, but you have to work very hard
Cons: no job security
Extremely unorganized, during new take over you may or may not keep your job....good luck
Stay Away not worth wasting your time
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Houston,TxApril 10, 2014
Don.t waste your time with this company, they are everything but professional.
very great company to work for
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARDecember 16, 2013
loved the people I worked with the job was always different every day so you couldn't get bored
Very much a corporate business-No nonsense- Very Challanging
Manager (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCOctober 27, 2013
Pros: great pay and benefits
Cons: no vacation for 3 years should never happen to anyone.
In at 8 am and there til I need to be. Manage my Team of 8 (sometimes more ). I learned that in order to have a happy Team, you MUST roll up your sleeves and get dirty with them! It's all for one and one for all.
Managing for me comes easy. I am a great Team player and leader!
My co-workers are a direct reflection of me! Happy co-workers means a happy Team. And THAT means ..PRODUCTIVITY!
I LOVE a Challenge! I I love feeling accomplished ! I love to make a difference...wherever I am!
Good company looking to expand very rapidly
Regional Manager (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 23, 2013
Solid company that is buying distressed assets and investing to turn them around. They are looking to expand and are going to experience some growing pains along the way, which is to be expected. All in all very solid.
WORST CO EVER!
not telling (Former Employee), not tellingMarch 10, 2013
Cons: many
Absolutely the worst company I've ever worked for. They don't pay their bills, they treat their employees terribly. Their management has been involved in kickbacks, etc.
Productive, fun place to work with friendly staff and residents
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), El Paso, TXFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: helping prospects find their future home
Cons: slow season, less commission
A typical day of work began by keeping a clean friendly inviting leasing office for all potential renters and residents. Attract new residents to help increase occupancy. Plan with organization daily duties such as resident retention, follow up with residents request and prospects, complete lease agreements, walk property daily for a good daily presentation. Assist daily property manager in all daily situations involving residents or employees.
What I learned is to never complaint, communicate, help others in a respectful and professional way to accomplish daily goals and gain trust. I could not have asked for a better management team who is recognize for the hard work and to be part of the team. My co-workers were part of my daily life and work very hard to meet company expectations. Could not have done it with out them! The hardest part of this job was to maintain high occupancy. The most enjoyable part of this job was helping people find their future home. Been part of people’s life.
Productive and a fun community to work at
Community Manger (Former Employee), Inkster, MIFebruary 11, 2013
Pros: excellent bonus incentives
From the time you open your office "it's on". You are always busy doing something. Never bored. The company will stand by your side as long as you communicate and stay true to the vision and values. Management will give you training, support and extra assistance as long as you let them know what it is you need and want to accomplish. If you are not organized, you will be unable to keep up with the daily, weekly and monthly reports that are necessary to have completed on time for EOM closings and budgeting info. I enjoy working with a team of people who also enjoys what they are there for and still being able to have fun on the job.
Good Company
Service Manager (Current Employee), AtlantaFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: feedback is apprecitaed
Cons: new company
Exceptional comfort and convenience. Outstanding on-site maintenance and superior resident services. Priceless peace of mind and freedom to pursue your passions. All at very affordable rates that add up to amazing value. That's what great apartment living is all about. Experience it now
Dedication
Residential Concierge (Current Employee), Columbia, SCFebruary 5, 2013
Pros: management experiences
Cons: salary
Resource Residential is a newly, dedicated, real estate company. They are serious about improving living conditions for all of their residents. The management procedures are often drawn out and not too organized. With that being said, I have been able to learn to become even more productive under stressful situations. The hardest part of the job is keeping everything under control within the leasing office, so everyone will have a decent day. The most enjoyable pary of the job is meeting and getting to know the prospects and residents! I am extremely grateful for all of the challenging issues I have experienced with Resource Residential, because I am able to take on new tasks with ease.
Ulterior motives for employees
LEasing Consultant (Former Employee), GAJanuary 25, 2013
Management was selling property and didnt inform residents or employees. They service maintenance requests based upon residents payment history. Management conspired to get rid of an employee so they wouldnt have to pay unemployment. The only enjoyment i had was servicing the residents and being able to house someone.

About Resource Residential

Founded in 2007, Resource Residential is a property management company committed to providing the highest quality of service to – Read more

Resource Residential Salaries

$333 per week
Manager
$60,000 per year

Resource Residential Photos

We're committed to ongoing development and internal advancement.
The Little Rock team getting together for some fall fun and team building!
CAST and PATH members, Peer Mentors and executive leadership at dinner celebrating the programs.