Resource Residential

Resource Residential Employer Reviews

junk yard
Service Manager (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 11, 2014
this property was neglected for many years and had developed a lot of problems like mold, plumbing, roof leaks etc... I was supervisor and they didnt want to fix anything just dress things up and make it look nice
Enjoyed working here.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARMay 13, 2014
Loved working with different people on a daily basis.
Learned a lot about management.
extremely stressful
manager (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 10, 2014
Pros: can you make money, but you have to work very hard
Cons: no job security
Extremely unorganized, during new take over you may or may not keep your job....good luck
Stay Away not worth wasting your time
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Houston,TxApril 10, 2014
Don.t waste your time with this company, they are everything but professional.
very great company to work for
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARDecember 16, 2013
loved the people I worked with the job was always different every day so you couldn't get bored
Very much a corporate business-No nonsense- Very Challanging
Manager (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCOctober 27, 2013
Pros: great pay and benefits
Cons: no vacation for 3 years should never happen to anyone.
In at 8 am and there til I need to be. Manage my Team of 8 (sometimes more ). I learned that in order to have a happy Team, you MUST roll up your sleeves and get dirty with them! It's all for one and one for all.
Managing for me comes easy. I am a great Team player and leader!
My co-workers are a direct reflection of me! Happy co-workers means a happy – more... Team. And THAT means ..PRODUCTIVITY!
I LOVE a Challenge! I I love feeling accomplished ! I love to make a difference...wherever I am! – less
Good company looking to expand very rapidly
Regional Manager (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 23, 2013
Solid company that is buying distressed assets and investing to turn them around. They are looking to expand and are going to experience some growing pains along the way, which is to be expected. All in all very solid.
WORST CO EVER!
not telling (Former Employee), not tellingMarch 10, 2013
Cons: many
Absolutely the worst company I've ever worked for. They don't pay their bills, they treat their employees terribly. Their management has been involved in kickbacks, etc.
Productive, fun place to work with friendly staff and residents
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), El Paso, TXFebruary 20, 2013
Pros: helping prospects find their future home
Cons: slow season, less commission
A typical day of work began by keeping a clean friendly inviting leasing office for all potential renters and residents. Attract new residents to help increase occupancy. Plan with organization daily duties such as resident retention, follow up with residents request and prospects, complete lease agreements, walk property daily for a good daily presentation. – more... Assist daily property manager in all daily situations involving residents or employees.
What I learned is to never complaint, communicate, help others in a respectful and professional way to accomplish daily goals and gain trust. I could not have asked for a better management team who is recognize for the hard work and to be part of the team. My co-workers were part of my daily life and work very hard to meet company expectations. Could not have done it with out them! The hardest part of this job was to maintain high occupancy. The most enjoyable part of this job was helping people find their future home. Been part of people‚Äôs life. – less
Productive and a fun community to work at
Community Manger (Former Employee), Inkster, MIFebruary 11, 2013
Pros: excellent bonus incentives
From the time you open your office "it's on". You are always busy doing something. Never bored. The company will stand by your side as long as you communicate and stay true to the vision and values. Management will give you training, support and extra assistance as long as you let them know what it is you need and want to accomplish. If you are not – more... organized, you will be unable to keep up with the daily, weekly and monthly reports that are necessary to have completed on time for EOM closings and budgeting info. I enjoy working with a team of people who also enjoys what they are there for and still being able to have fun on the job. – less
Good Company
Service Manager (Current Employee), AtlantaFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: feedback is apprecitaed
Cons: new company
Exceptional comfort and convenience. Outstanding on-site maintenance and superior resident services. Priceless peace of mind and freedom to pursue your passions. All at very affordable rates that add up to amazing value. That's what great apartment living is all about. Experience it now
Dedication
Residential Concierge (Current Employee), Columbia, SCFebruary 5, 2013
Pros: management experiences
Cons: salary
Resource Residential is a newly, dedicated, real estate company. They are serious about improving living conditions for all of their residents. The management procedures are often drawn out and not too organized. With that being said, I have been able to learn to become even more productive under stressful situations. The hardest part of the job is – more... keeping everything under control within the leasing office, so everyone will have a decent day. The most enjoyable pary of the job is meeting and getting to know the prospects and residents! I am extremely grateful for all of the challenging issues I have experienced with Resource Residential, because I am able to take on new tasks with ease. – less
Ulterior motives for employees
LEasing Consultant (Former Employee), GAJanuary 25, 2013
Management was selling property and didnt inform residents or employees. They service maintenance requests based upon residents payment history. Management conspired to get rid of an employee so they wouldnt have to pay unemployment. The only enjoyment i had was servicing the residents and being able to house someone.
Don't waste your time!
assistant community manager (Former Employee), altoona pennsylvaniaJanuary 15, 2013
Cons: everything
Worst company I have ever worked for. No morals, no support from upper management, and no company accountability. Taking advantage of college kids to make a fast buck. Deplorable living accommodations which you will spend half of your time explaining to paying parents, the other half of your time, you will be covering for the incompetence of the local – more... higher ups. – less
Nice property management company to work for.
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee), Inkster, MIDecember 28, 2012
Pros: close to home, great employees and new learning experience.
Cons: property is selling.
I have really enjoyed working with this company it was a good experience and change of atmosphere from previous property management company I was employed with in Hermosa Beach, CA.
Challenging and rewarding
Leasing Manger (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 29, 2012
Unique to be a part of a lease up opportunity. in the current multifamily world.
A FUN EXCITING PLACE TO WORK
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), El Paso, TXSeptember 24, 2012
I WORKED AT VILLAGE INN IN HIGH SCHOOL TILL AFTER MY SENIOR YEAR. I LOVED THIS JOB IT WAS MY FIRST JOB AND THEY HAD THE BEST MANAGEMENT TEAM. THEY ALWAYS WORKED WITH MY SCHEDULE AND I ALWAYS ANSWERED MY QUESTION. THEY LET ME MOVE FORWARD WITH THE BUSINESS AND NEVER QUESTIONED NY ABILITY TO SUCEED IN THE LONG RUN.
Stay away nothing but a waste of your time
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee), Knoxville tnSeptember 19, 2012
Pros: none really below average
Cons: lack of professionalism from corporate. they need more training.
Maintenance Supervisor been in the business 20 years. Company in the rears in payments to vendors as far out as 16 months. Terribly embarrassing and difficult to do your job and keep residents happy this way.

Corporate is very unprofessional. They discuss problem with employees to other employees. Company would rather sweep problems under the rug per – more... say than really address the issues.

It's a terrible thing for a newer company like this to focus just on their bottom line rather than put their residents first and putting their health at risk by looking the other way when it comes to over 60+ water leaks in 7-8 months.

Just stay away! – less
Managed a property for a not so reputible company
Property Manager (Former Employee), Savannah, GAAugust 22, 2012
Pros: excellent pay and bonuses
Cons: unstable company
Oversaw all aspects of the property.

I enjoyed working with and motivating my team and exceeding all of our leasing goals always.

The company was often not able to keep promises smade to residents, vendors, and employees. The company could not pay their bills. It became to difficult to manage.