Resource Residential Employee Reviews

Company Merge with US Residential bad idea !
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  TXDecember 27, 2017
The property had no support from upper management promises and yet let downs.US residential !!! bring your family hired thru manager and regional in charge. Many state and local violations .no matter how hard you work your work is never going to be appreciated .People leave bad Managers not companies!!!
Pros
Great at begining
Cons
Changed Management company!
Friendly Management & Great Learning Experience
Leasing Associate (Former Employee) –  Westminster, CONovember 7, 2017
I loved my time at Resource Residential. There was some unfortunate budget cuts and all leasing associates throughout the whole US were let go. I learned a ton from my time here and I have no regrets. Great people to work for.
Pros
Never A Dull Moment, Crisis Communication Training & Sales Training
Cons
Not Enough Options For Advancement
Great pay, good benefits, minimal stress!
Assistant Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 11, 2017
Property management companies are more or less all the same. What varies between them is the level of pay and stress. This company provides a stress-free environment and pays well compared to others I have worked with in the past 10 years I have been in the industry.
The Best Company Ever
Assistant Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 2, 2017
Great business Structure
Great overall business culture.
Would definitely still work for them if they had properties back in Memphis, TN.
Great benefits.
Great opportunites for stretch assignments and career advancement.
Tons of corporate support.
Great communication through out organization.
Pros
Great stretch assignments to grow and develop
Cons
No more properties in Memphis, Tn
Average
IT Helpdesk Support Technician Level II (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 28, 2017
Decent workplace. My HR (People) leadership team supports me and constantly pushes me to grow. My goals and the goals of my teammates are clear, and we are encouraged to help each other and teach each other along the way. My opportunities feel endless here, there is always something new and exciting to work on around the corner. The benefits are extremely generous: free healthcare …
Productive and fun
Youth Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 20, 2017
lets see I dealt with kids that had high risks behaviors some of these kids had issues with suicide, running from placements and cutting themselvies I believe anybody can change
Pros
Lunches and Making a kid feel like someone cares about them
Cons
knowing that you can't help everyone change
Central Ridge
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Colrado Springs, COSeptember 18, 2017
Resource Residential is a well established company in the United States. The community that I worked was named Central Ridge, which was sold out after I left. Central Ridge was a very busy and multi-cultural community in which Spanish was a plus. I loved and enjoyed every single day that I worked at Central Ridge and I am very thankful for the opportunity and all the knowledge that I received while I worked at this community. Resource Residential has an excellent management team that also offers a great support to all employees. The hardest part of the job I think was and always will be, when I had to evict a tenant, specially if there were children involved, but is part of the job. In the other hand I loved and enjoyed doing collection and not everybody like this..., but I do.
Also at the end of the day, the most important thing is numbers: how many prospects, how many shows, how many deposits, or move in's or most important how was my costumer service just to see what should I improve.
Decent Company
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 20, 2017
Company merging with US residential. Upper management has been very supportive. Some properties are difficult to manage without proper budget in place
Up beat
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 15, 2017
Loved working for the company and the people in my office. working on a property with so much history and character near an art museum brought life to the community.
great company
Maintenance Tech II (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 31, 2017
Great company to work for i have learned a lot since i started. I did not know that i was only applying for a job when i started, but little did i know i found a career
Pretty good place to work.
Sr SQL BI Developer (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 17, 2017
A place that could gives us an opportunity to grow as far as the career is concerned. A very good management who will always be there for the staff. Especially, team environment is really good.
Pros
Good place to work, Pretty good team management
Cons
None found
Good Company
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 2, 2017
Great company to work with. Your opinion matters. The coworkers are awesome and helpful. Monthly , weekly calls to discuss plan of action and support teams were the best.
Pros
Employee engagement
Cons
Merged with other company
Enjoyed Resource Residential
Maintenance and Groundskeeper (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MIFebruary 1, 2017
just like best vision lawn services, this was another outside job that i really enjoyed. working here enlighten me with different skill. such as, learning how to do maintenance.
Great Company
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 19, 2017
Great company to work for, just hope with the merger nothing changes. Great atmosphere, great management, great properties, company that cares.
Pros
Excellent Leadership
Cons
Need more Properties
Great Company
Concierge / Resident Relations (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 11, 2017
I enjoyed how they are up to date with training and making sure everybody is advancing. The company buys properties and does an overhaul. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend anybody to apply with resource residential. I enjoyed being staffed by this company. The main office staff was very friendly and open to help.
High level of employee engagement
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 9, 2017
Great company to work with. Professional team of people who value employees and ensure that the tools needed for success are there. Support team top notch .
Pros
Valued by management
Cons
Reorganization/purchased by new company
Basic and easy to understand work.
Maintenance Tech I (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 17, 2016
This company is very straight forward. The hours for each employee are never short and the starting pay was fair. I would recommend this company for anyone who wishes to gain experience as a maintenance technician.
Pros
Steady hours, fair pay, Vacation time, benefits
Worked for them a year
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 26, 2016
and Then they sold my property, I was left hanging, New owners offered a position and that lasted 2 weeks until the new manager started, who was completely unprofessional!!
Loved working with my manager in sales. The Property was put up for sale.
Leasing Associate - Sales (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMSeptember 24, 2016
If the Property wasnt put in the market, I would have continued working there. Great management and terrific co-workers. Most enjoyable part of the job was resident retention and working with my co-workers.
Pros
Best new opportunity
Cons
Property was out up for sale
unfavorable
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 6, 2016
unfavorable experience overall. I would not recommend this company to anyone I know and like. The company as a whole is unprofessional from practices to employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Resource Residential. Our community is ready to answer.