Resource Residential Employee Reviews in United States

Great place to work!
Corporate (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 15, 2016
Resource Residential cares about their employees' well-being and growth. Here you get the tools for success and support that you need. You have the opportunity to be autonomous and work at your own pace and also have your team's support. The culture is work hard, play hard - and there are systems in place to get rewarded and recognized for going above and beyond. I enjoy working with like minded professionals who are passionate about what they do.
Pros
Benefits and compensation, culture, team enviornment
Great Company Culture
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Chapel Hill, NCApril 26, 2016
Resource Residential has a wonderful business philosophy. They believe in employee retention and customer service.
The Support Team at the Corporate office is phenomenal. Everyone is eager to help/assist with accomplishing our goals and the company mission.
Pros
Travel and growth opportunites.
Cons
No monthly bonuses for Managers.
Productive Company
Resident Concierge (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 5, 2016
I always worked hard. But love the place i work for and my manger was amazing. I learned alot. Typical day is great. Great Company. Pay is Great. Invest in employees. loved it. Nothing else to say its great. I have learned alot that i took to my new job and it has been very effective.
Pros
Manager
Cons
N/A
Great company with great culture
Payroll Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 14, 2016
Working at Resource Residential is rewarding and enjoyable. Work/life balance is great, training and career opportunities are vast and the truly invest a great deal in their employees. Benefits are good compared to the industry and pay is excellent.
Don't even bother with this company they are the worst as for as help and support of their employees and their success.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 30, 2015
The pay is poor and they will work you to death. Don't let them fool you. They absolutely do not care about the staff members nor do they provide the help or support. Avoid!!!!!!!!
Pros
Once they were a good company to work for before they made so many changes in upper management
Cons
Pay inadequate and onsite support poor.
great place to work at
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 3, 2016
first thing in the morning check my emails, answer emails closed tickets go over work orders supervised construction work order parts heip run tickets if neccessary
Pros
great staff
Cons
being on call every other week
Great Company - lots of room for advancement!
Corporate Employee (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 24, 2014
As the Company is growing, there always seems to be programs developing and opportunities for current, hungry employees to step up and take on more challenges. Something that has stood out to me is that they care about what their employees have to say, and they're always looking for opportunities to turn that feedback into action. Love the partnership mentality throughout the organization - makes collaboration between the field and corporate offices enjoyable!
Pros
career advancement, culture, compensation, coworkers
Cons
things can get a bit hectic with rapid growth, but the partnership in the field/between departments helps to lighten the load!
Work place
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 11, 2016
I work every day helping train coworkers and completing work,
i have learned many different types of systems to work on .
Great Company
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 3, 2015
Cared about residents and employees. Renovated properties
and gave us the employees needed to take care of the new
upgrades. Had awards for employees that excelled and a lot
of recognition always at the site level.
Great Potential if you are in the right market
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Southeast RegionOctober 13, 2015
My coworkers were great! We had a real sense of family. Pay is great and responsibility load is full. Great for a multi-tasker.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Workload and limited budget
Dedication
Residential Concierge (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCFebruary 5, 2013
Resource Residential is a newly, dedicated, real estate company. They are serious about improving living conditions for all of their residents. The management procedures are often drawn out and not too organized. With that being said, I have been able to learn to become even more productive under stressful situations. The hardest part of the job is keeping everything under control within the leasing office, so everyone will have a decent day. The most enjoyable pary of the job is meeting and getting to know the prospects and residents! I am extremely grateful for all of the challenging issues I have experienced with Resource Residential, because I am able to take on new tasks with ease.
Pros
management experiences
Cons
salary
Innovative and Productive place to work
Leasing Associate (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 7, 2015
The management company was very innovative and different than most companies I had worked for. The management really cared about their employees/customers and ensured everyone had what they needed on a daily basis.
Great pay.
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  San AntonioApril 4, 2015
Resource Residential is a young company with the philosophy to always be ready to change on a dime. However when all top executives starting from CEO to RVP started leaving I felt no stability.
Pros
Pay
Cons
to many chiefs and not enough Indians as they say.
No advancement or raises
Maintenance Assistant (Current Employee) –  Johns Creek, GADecember 4, 2014
Ive been here for a while and have yet to get a review for my hard work or promoted .
Pros
free lunch from time to time
Cons
no advancement or raises
could be better
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJuly 1, 2015
property manager not enough experience, constantly hiring maintenance supervisors inexperienced. great company to work for just not at that apartment complex. great co-workers, hardest thing is on call when you cant get in touch with supervisor.
Great Staff and plenty of work and overtime.
Maintenance Technician II (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJune 14, 2015
I have learned a lot in the field with this job. Outstanding Supervisor that is willing to go out of his way to make sure you get the training and experience you need to get the job done.
Pros
Discounted Rent, 2 Salt Water Pools, Great Staff.
Cons
Work Orders are never ending, Budget is very low for upkeep.
Wonderful company to work for!
Leasing Associate/ Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 16, 2015
A typical day at work involves working with co-workers who are like family. I have learned so much from the different managers I have had the pleasure to work with.
Pros
Free lunches on a regular and uniforms are provided
Cons
No cons
Productive and a fun community to work at
Community Manger (Former Employee) –  Inkster, MIFebruary 11, 2013
From the time you open your office "it's on". You are always busy doing something. Never bored. The company will stand by your side as long as you communicate and stay true to the vision and values. Management will give you training, support and extra assistance as long as you let them know what it is you need and want to accomplish. If you are not organized, you will be unable to keep up with the daily, weekly and monthly reports that are necessary to have completed on time for EOM closings and budgeting info. I enjoy working with a team of people who also enjoys what they are there for and still being able to have fun on the job.
Pros
excellent bonus incentives
Very much a corporate business-No nonsense- Very Challanging
Manager (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCOctober 27, 2013
In at 8 am and there til I need to be. Manage my Team of 8 (sometimes more ). I learned that in order to have a happy Team, you MUST roll up your sleeves and get dirty with them! It's all for one and one for all.
Managing for me comes easy. I am a great Team player and leader!
My co-workers are a direct reflection of me! Happy co-workers means a happy Team. And THAT means ..PRODUCTIVITY!
I LOVE a Challenge! I I love feeling accomplished ! I love to make a difference...wherever I am!
Pros
great pay and benefits
Cons
no vacation for 3 years should never happen to anyone.
Productive, fun place to work with friendly staff and residents
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXFebruary 20, 2013
A typical day of work began by keeping a clean friendly inviting leasing office for all potential renters and residents. Attract new residents to help increase occupancy. Plan with organization daily duties such as resident retention, follow up with residents request and prospects, complete lease agreements, walk property daily for a good daily presentation. Assist daily property manager in all daily situations involving residents or employees.
What I learned is to never complaint, communicate, help others in a respectful and professional way to accomplish daily goals and gain trust. I could not have asked for a better management team who is recognize for the hard work and to be part of the team. My co-workers were part of my daily life and work very hard to meet company expectations. Could not have done it with out them! The hardest part of this job was to maintain high occupancy. The most enjoyable part of this job was helping people find their future home. Been part of people’s life.
Pros
helping prospects find their future home
Cons
slow season, less commission

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Resource Residential. Our community is ready to answer.