Resource Residential Employee Reviews

Enjoyed Resource Residential
Maintenance and Groundskeeper (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MIFebruary 1, 2017
just like best vision lawn services, this was another outside job that i really enjoyed. working here enlighten me with different skill. such as, learning how to do maintenance.
Great Company
Concierge / Resident Relations (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 11, 2017
I enjoyed how they are up to date with training and making sure everybody is advancing. The company buys properties and does an overhaul. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend anybody to apply with resource residential. I enjoyed being staffed by this company. The main office staff was very friendly and open to help.
High level of employee engagement
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 9, 2017
Great company to work with. Professional team of people who value employees and ensure that the tools needed for success are there. Support team top notch .
Pros
Valued by management
Cons
Reorganization/purchased by new company
Basic and easy to understand work.
Maintenance Tech I (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 17, 2016
This company is very straight forward. The hours for each employee are never short and the starting pay was fair. I would recommend this company for anyone who wishes to gain experience as a maintenance technician.
Pros
Steady hours, fair pay, Vacation time, benefits
Worked for them a year
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 26, 2016
and Then they sold my property, I was left hanging, New owners offered a position and that lasted 2 weeks until the new manager started, who was completely unprofessional!!
Loved working with my manager in sales. The Property was put up for sale.
Leasing Associate - Sales (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMSeptember 24, 2016
If the Property wasnt put in the market, I would have continued working there. Great management and terrific co-workers. Most enjoyable part of the job was resident retention and working with my co-workers.
Pros
Best new opportunity
Cons
Property was out up for sale
unfavorable
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 6, 2016
unfavorable experience overall. I would not recommend this company to anyone I know and like. The company as a whole is unprofessional from practices to employees.
Productive, and a great team to work with
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Altoona, PAJuly 5, 2016
Everyday was a challenge and very busy. I have learned to be very detailed in all aspects of my daily work. I managed this property for 12 years and found it to be a very rewarding experience. Working with a great team makes for a successful and worry free atmosphere. The hardest part of my job would have been the evictions that I processed through the courts. This is never an easy thing to do, especially when the residents were students. I really enjoyed interacting with the students (residents), and also the monthly events that we held in the Clubhouse for our residents. Overall, this company was a great opportunity for me and I enjoyed my job very much. Unfortunately, the property was sold and the new owners brought in their own staff. This was a very sad day for me. I would love to have a chance to speak with you in an interview to discuss my experience and that I would be an asset to your company.
Pros
Traveled to many states for conferences.
Cons
Processing evictions
Excellent Experience
Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 24, 2016
I have been working at Resource Residential for four years and I must say that joining this organization has been the best move of my professional career.

During my tenure, I have been given the opportunity to grow in my position through continuous training and investment from the company.Everyone in the organization from the top leadership down shows a commitment to living by our guiding principles.
Pros
Work life balance, excellent benefits
Productive Company
Resident Concierge (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 5, 2016
I always worked hard. But love the place i work for and my manger was amazing. I learned alot. Typical day is great. Great Company. Pay is Great. Invest in employees. loved it. Nothing else to say its great. I have learned alot that i took to my new job and it has been very effective.
Pros
Manager
Cons
N/A
great place to work at
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 3, 2016
first thing in the morning check my emails, answer emails closed tickets go over work orders supervised construction work order parts heip run tickets if neccessary
Pros
great staff
Cons
being on call every other week
Great Company Culture
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Chapel Hill, NCApril 26, 2016
Resource Residential has a wonderful business philosophy. They believe in employee retention and customer service.
The Support Team at the Corporate office is phenomenal. Everyone is eager to help/assist with accomplishing our goals and the company mission.
Pros
Travel and growth opportunites.
Cons
No monthly bonuses for Managers.
I enjoy working for resource residential
Service Technician II (Current Employee) –  Chapel Hill, NCApril 26, 2016
I learn more everyday working for resource residential. Working with coworkers is very beneficial for me because I get to hear different opinions threw out everyday. The most enjoyable part of my job is getting all my priorities done and feeling accomplished and needed. And being there for residents and coworkers. I've learned that time management is one of the most important things in a days work.
Pros
enjoy working with my coworkers
Great place to work!
Corporate (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 15, 2016
Resource Residential cares about their employees' well-being and growth. Here you get the tools for success and support that you need. You have the opportunity to be autonomous and work at your own pace and also have your team's support. The culture is work hard, play hard - and there are systems in place to get rewarded and recognized for going above and beyond. I enjoy working with like minded professionals who are passionate about what they do.
Pros
Benefits and compensation, culture, team enviornment
Cons
Great company with great culture
Payroll Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 14, 2016
Working at Resource Residential is rewarding and enjoyable. Work/life balance is great, training and career opportunities are vast and the truly invest a great deal in their employees. Benefits are good compared to the industry and pay is excellent.
Work place
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 11, 2016
I work every day helping train coworkers and completing work,
i have learned many different types of systems to work on .
Great Company
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 3, 2015
Cared about residents and employees. Renovated properties
and gave us the employees needed to take care of the new
upgrades. Had awards for employees that excelled and a lot
of recognition always at the site level.
Great Potential if you are in the right market
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Southeast RegionOctober 13, 2015
My coworkers were great! We had a real sense of family. Pay is great and responsibility load is full. Great for a multi-tasker.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Workload and limited budget
Don't even bother with this company they are the worst as for as help and support of their employees and their success.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 30, 2015
The pay is poor and they will work you to death. Don't let them fool you. They absolutely do not care about the staff members nor do they provide the help or support. Avoid!!!!!!!!
Pros
Once they were a good company to work for before they made so many changes in upper management
Cons
Pay inadequate and onsite support poor.
could be better
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJuly 1, 2015
property manager not enough experience, constantly hiring maintenance supervisors inexperienced. great company to work for just not at that apartment complex. great co-workers, hardest thing is on call when you cant get in touch with supervisor.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Resource Residential. Our community is ready to answer.