reSource Employee Reviews in United States

Needs some work
Director, Consulting Services (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJune 22, 2016
Very fractured culture due to poor leadership.
Strategic thinking is not a core competency.
Employees there are great.
the resource center
Mental Health Clinician I (Former Employee) –  880 E 2nd Street Jamestown NYMay 24, 2016
This company was flexible to work for. They did require a lot of long days but were willing to flex hours in the week and compensate you for your time. I was a mental health clinician. In this position I worked with people in need of help with development of coping skills, social skills and substance abuse prevention. This job could be very difficult due to the pressure that management gave to bill as much as possible and meet with clients with little to no breaks. This was very rewarding however because I was able to graduate most of my caseload having watched them become a more productive and functional person in their personal lives and the community. I work well with coworkers and take initiative. I work well with supervisors and take instructions. I am flexible and can mold to my surroundings.
Pros
the hours were 8-4 so great for a family person
Cons
this was a highly intense position that required nonstop focus
productive and fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCMay 20, 2016
A good environment, with excellent coworkers, respect for everyone, the management was nice and friendly and helpful. Everyone gave good advice and set a good tone.
Okay and nice management
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCApril 4, 2016
The company is great to work with and for. I enjoyed working the assignments that they went me on. I am hoping that more jobs come in so that they will be able to send me on another fulltime assignment.
Pros
They will call you and try to get you on a good job.
Cons
Little to no assignments.
packing boxes
Packer (Former Employee) –  Franklin Park, ILMarch 23, 2016
Very stressful work low pay, Did not like the job at all. Worked very hard for nothing. Not enough hours or days to work.Send plastic through machine then boxed it up;
working with the resource
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMarch 18, 2016
It has been my experience that I don't get a return call as quickly as I would like. There was an instance with my health insurance information and me not receiving it in a timely manner and when I called to inquire about it there was no ownership of the oversight.
Pros
getting the job and the ability to return when needed
Cons
lack of communication
Very Good Company to work for
receptionist administrative assistant (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 22, 2016
My position at Resource is a temporary position I have been requested by the company to fill in when the receptionist is on vacation or have meetings to attend. I greet clients daily, make sure they sign-in before they meet with there counselor. Most of the clients come in and use the computers to look for jobs. I have learned how to keep things very organized.
A few learning experiences
Computer and Printer Technician (Former Employee) –  266 Oine St, Burlington, VTJanuary 20, 2016
People are pretty much easy to get along with. It a fast pace environment. They provide a few learning experiences. Things to do for all walks of life, from handicap to a well skilled person.
Customer service is bet Challage to manage our Clients an at all levels
bilingual customer service (Former Employee) –  Nashville-Davidson, TNJanuary 15, 2016
Customer service professional an 3 years of experience. Detail oriented individual with the organized ability to serve customers & clients at all levels, managing Customer
Cons
Short Breaks
Very satisfying work
Trainer Specialist (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNDecember 29, 2015
Working At Resource has been very satisfying. People ar every helpful and encouraging of each other's success. Boss is very kind and very approachable.
Great work atmosphere for self motivated and creative individuals.
President (Current Employee) –  Dana Point, CADecember 2, 2015
Oversaw all operations in including researching and making contact with potential new customers and acquiring distribution rights for new product lines. Oversaw the design, installation of ergonomic material handling systems including the procurement of materials and installation labor. Provided SOP and safety trailing for maintenance and plant personnel.
Pros
I was my own boss
Cons
Economic downturns had a big effect on the business.
most enjoyable part of the job
Product Support Executive-Lead (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 19, 2015
Hi,

As a pharmacy technician and experience in customer service, I have been able to combine both skills effectively and help my patients leave happy because I am able to satisfy their medication requirement/issue and solve their dilemma with expert customer service skills
Great place to work with great mission
Operations Manager - Not for Profit (Former Employee) –  Burlington, VTSeptember 14, 2015
Terrific mission - reuse stores, job training in retail appliance repair computers, construction, poverty relief and helping high school drop outs earn their degree
I'm a consultant
Application Developer (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJuly 14, 2015
Everyone seems easy going
They are professional
They send Christmas cards
Everyone is friendly, knowledgeable, and helpfull
packing
Packer/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCFebruary 15, 2015
i enjoyed my job at herbalife thru the resource agency.
herbalife is a wonderful facility, so clean and safety oriented.
all the staff was nice and helfpful.
the onlly thing that needs improvement is the training.
temporary workers do not get enough training- then when they make mistakes there jobs end immediately.
productive job
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  LaGrange, GAJanuary 30, 2015
I really enjoy my position at SAFA on the combination line. My day consist of working with brake pads. I operated press machines, load powder, inspect brake pads, test brake pads, light maintenance. Management was very helpful when needed. My co-workers worked as a team to get the job done. All the tasks on the combination line was not easy at first, but as time passed and I learned my job things were easy. I enjoyed my job overall because I was constantly working.
Fun work place with some flexibility
Casher (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 7, 2015
A typical day was made up of opening or closing the store area, answering customer questions, the phone and emails, making sure the area was clean, neat and orderly, as well as welcoming. The management was good to work under. The hardest part was not ever having set hours or days to work, however I was able to have off time for church witch is really important to me. The most enjoyable was I get to meet new people every day.
Resorce
Packer (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, ILDecember 8, 2014
On a typical day at work what I do is usually stack off boxes onto pallets, put stickers onto boxes, take boxes back up to the caracole, tell the other workers when to go on brake and clean the area. Sometimes they have me put the trash bags into boxes and scrap the bad trash bags.
Multi tasking and being flexible to change
Employment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNNovember 21, 2014
At Heart Incorporated at typical work day was very comfortable and relaxed. I learned how to organize and maintain a to do list. By Heart Inc. being a small non-profit organization with only three employees to run the office, you had to wear many hats.
Wonderful Working Environment
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Towson, MDOctober 10, 2014
My supervisor was more than understanding when it came to questions -- she knew that the better I did the better she did. She also did not try to micromanage me. Very enjoyable experience.