reSource

reSource Employer Reviews

Supporting individuals with developmental disabilities become more independent in many areas of life.
Direct support porfessional (Current Employee), Jamestown NYMay 16, 2014
Pros: pto time
Cons: you only get pto of your full time.
This job is a rewarding job for many different reasons:
Support individuals with their ADL's
I learned how to be patient and how to improve a persons daily life.
Management was supportive
Co-workers were ok
Dealing with a behavior
Watching an individual become independnent in areas of ADL.
I enjoyed teaching this class at the community college level.
Special Education Instructor (Former Employee), Creston, IAJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: the pros of this position was the eagerness of the learners.
Cons: the cons were that i did not apply to teach another course.
I taught this class before I had children and enjoyed interacting with the class. The class was a mix of non traditional students and worked in with my job responsibilities and family obligations.
Packer/Machine Operator (Former Employee), Jacksonville, ILDecember 1, 2013
fast paced trash bag factory that has poor managenent,fired me due to becoming pregnant
EDH/RESOURE MFG
INSPECTOR (Current Employee), Newnan, GANovember 19, 2013
TO ENSURE THAT THE STANDARDS ARE SET FORTH BY TOP ENGINEERS CONTINUE THROUGHOUT THE PRODUCTION PROCESS AND TO SPOT DEFECTS IN THE COMPANY'S PRODUCTS BEFORE CONSUMERS HAVE THE CHANCE TO.
Contract Compliance Manager
Contract Compliance Manager (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNNovember 13, 2013
Pros: managing contracts, a diverse work force
Cons: distance of travel was extensive
Here I managed several contracts for the Twin Cities Metro Area. I ensured contract compliance by training and hiring competent staff, conducting ongoing training and support for established staff. I was a key player in the renegotiation of the contracts for Resource Inc., and ongoing county services.
Volunteer
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Owensboro, KYMay 11, 2012
I volunteered but seemed like a great place to work fun enviroment and the chance to experience a bunch of different concerts
Late in paying the employees
Employers Administrative (Former Employee), Irvine, CAMay 8, 2012
Pros: state of the art phone equipment
I found this employment agency very slow in paying the weekly payroll to employees.

December 3, 2012

Reviews for our company on this site are incorrect. We do not hire staff in the USA nor Spain. Its possible a company sharing a similar name was due these reviews.

Unchallenging
Cleaner (Former Employee), Harrogate, ENGJuly 22, 2014
Pros: weekdays job
Cons: no progress on professional matter
The days are exactly the same every single day.
The job is basically cleaning so you can't learn much, apart from learning the specific cleaning products for the specific types of surfaces.
There is no much communication between the employee and the management.
The salary is relatively good and is from Monday to Friday.
Real Management expertize
Team Coordination & Customer Service (Former Employee), Lahore, PKJune 23, 2014
Pros: extra ordaniry benifits
Cons: night shifts only
A company to learn and grow, even though its a slow growth but it worth it, the professionalism i learned in this company is worth working
Professional environment
Team Lead for Quality Assurance Department (Former Employee), Karachi, PakistanMarch 3, 2014
Pros: medical, lunch, leaves
Cons: long hours
I learn professionalism from this organization
Management are good at empowering the employee
delivery driver
Delivery driver resource Start (Former Employee), Belfast, NIRFebruary 9, 2014
brilliant job loved it was delivering goods all over n.ireland
good place to start
Team Leader (Former Employee), Portadown, NIRFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: good management understanding if sick and fun workforce
Cons: sometimes you run off of materials befor the new order is in
great company with a great workforce just small hour contracts though
a typical day at work
Office cleaner (Former Employee), South Kensington, ENGJanuary 31, 2014
a typical day at work, cleaning class room, teacher classrooms,
A DREAM OF A JOB
Aircraft Electrician A380 Electrical Installation (Former Employee), Toulouse, B3September 6, 2013
Pros: everything mentioned above
Cons: just that it was a contract job.
In October 2007 I got the job of Aircraft electrician with Resource Group consulting working for Airbus Industries on the A380 electrical cable installation in the passenger cabin and tail areas, In the next 2.5 years I would get to love the job the area the people both whom I worked with and the locals who made life working in Toulouse such a pleasure.
It – more... wasn't just that I was working on such a fantastic aircraft or the fact that Airbus was the a world leader in manufacturing commercial aircraft that put a spring in my toes the wages being very nice thank you and tax free did as you might expect have a little to do with the general feel good feeling when the new day started.
My wife was soon to join me in December of 2007 and with our daughter started to learn french and join the local community, we visited my areas of France and saw the Tour de France ride by, too many great memories, which we hope one day to build on sometime soon.
It was a pity that it was a contract based job which we were doomed to work ourselves out of a job, however to last so long was a very big bonus and my family are happy we had the chance offered.
I learned that when people of various countries work together on a project that using emails about problem areas rather than the personal discussions caused wasted time, effort and materials.
Personal contact and better inter - departmental meetings and a set limit to the time period for the completion of tasks mentioned in emails or number of emails sent back and forth could save a lot of time and money.
On the whole I think Resource Group managers and staff did a very good job given that job ending rumors did start to fly towards the end of the contract, a difficult time for all.
I made many friends of my co-workers and sorry to say some have passed on, but most are still out there working for Airbus and I try to keep in touch to keep informed of whats happening where.
The hardest part of the job was going up and down the stairs and internal walkways, no idea how many miles per day but the A380 is a big aircraft and you deserve a 10 second breather at the top.
The most enjoyable part of the job, apart from seeing an empty hull fill up with cable looms of various sizes and then pass the final electrical tests is to see your work fly and land safely.
Seeing one of your aircraft doing flying tests over Toulouse is a lump in your throat and quite emotional, Proud to be part of the team you can bet on that. – less
exciting place to work.
Service Assistant (Current Employee), bodminJuly 29, 2013
Pros: every day is a good day
Cons: das have to end
I found Resource a great place to work and the staff are very friendly and caring. I am now curently working in the bike hub as a volunteer and even in the warehouse the staff are friendly and caring.
Ótima empresa para se trabalhar
Gerente de Projetos (Current Employee), São Paulo, SPJune 14, 2014
Cultura da empresa e relacionamento das pessoas é único, equipe sempre unida e pronta para auxiliar em quaisquer situações.
Ótima empresa para se trabalar
Analista de Sistemas (Former Employee), São Bernardo do Campo, SPMay 13, 2014
Empresa grande e com muitos benefícios para os profissionais que nela atuam
Enpresa começou com um processo de muitos desafios e intgração com as pessoas
Suporte em HR (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPApril 7, 2014
Pros: ambiente
Cons: localização
Atendimentos e suportes, davam cursos e treinamentos.
Tinha o dia da massagem, fruta, etc.
O motivo pelo qual preferi sair.
Nada a reclamar ate o momento
Analista de sistemas/testes (Current Employee), Zona Central de São Paulo, SPDecember 8, 2013
Nada a reclamar ate o momento, aquilo que foi combinado pela empresa ate o momento esta sendo seguido.
Uma otima empresa
Operadora de Telemarkenting (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPJuly 25, 2013
Pros: fornecia vt e va
Cons: não fornecia assistência médica
A all net foi meu primeiro emprego e sou muito grata a eles, lá eu aprendi muitas coisas, na verdade lá foi o inicio de tudo, amava o ambiente onde trabalhava as pessoas eram super acolhedoras, a parte mais dificil foi no começo, porque eu nao sabia nada porem ao decorrer do tempo fui desenvolvendo muito bem meu serviço.