ResourceMFG Employee Reviews in United States

Amazing
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Clinton, TNJune 28, 2016
I had worked at a packing company very shortly, but as soon as I found out my grandparents were ill I was able to call the office and be replaced within a couple of days.
Pros
Efficiency
Bad Company
welder (Former Employee) –  Indian Trail, NCJune 22, 2016
Company I worked for worked 12 hour days 8 on Saturday and cried if you didn't work Sunday.No time at home,the went through more people than I ever seen terrible place to work I promise I will never go back . Lead man ran the people off. I almost had my hours in and let me go
Pros
Cons
everything
Good job
Technical Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Kinston, NCJune 22, 2016
Good work. Laid off due to company downsizing. I really enjoyed this work and learned a lot about the company while I was there.
Lies and more Lies
Customer Service Representative 3 (Former Employee) –  Booneville, MSJune 21, 2016
This ResourceMFG, is the worst Temp Agency to work for, they have temps working for months thinking that we were going to be hired in, even the company we were working at told us to keep our heads up that we would need to have enough experience under our belts, almost working at this company for a year, we get a call stating the company do not need us anymore. Both are full of it.LIARS LIARS LIARS.
Cons
ZERO
Never Have Kids Run A Temp Agency
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Ypsilanti,MichiganJune 19, 2016
ResourceMFG has to be the biggest joke in the industry!!
They have "kids" running the office,and are a team of liars. Don't fall for the lies your fed,and the promise of a full time job. This job would be perfect for a person with no skills,minimal education, or just released from prison! If you have ANY type of intelligence this isn't the place to be. Run far and fast from this outfit!!
Pros
Cons
Anything associated with ResourceMFG
Great Company
Business Development Manager/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Cookeville, TNJune 9, 2016
The company is wonderful. The Branch could use some improvement to the management and better organization, other than that this an excellent company.
Pros
Excellent Training
Cons
Branch level Management
I have no opinion.
Receiving Associate (Former Employee) –  Sanford, NC 27332May 5, 2016
I have no opinion of the company. Was not a good fit for me and chose to seek employment elsewhere. If asked directly for a review by someone looking into employment with them, I would not give a bad review.
You are placed at a job immediately
Assembler/Packer (Former Employee) –  Longmont, COApril 25, 2016
I didn't like the communication skills with the staffing agency i liked the job placement but not warnings about layoffs.
Hard work
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GAApril 5, 2016
Typical work day is long depending on the job. Ive learned how to operate machines through this company. Management is nice and easy to work with. Depending on the job varies on how the co-workers are. Some are nice some are mean. Hardest part is the fact that its temporary and most enjoyable is its good pay.
Pros
good pay
Cons
temporary
Tennessee
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Livingston TNMarch 28, 2016
This company is is bad for messing up hours and paychecks, with to many people that likes drugs, would I work for them again yes the money is great when you get hours
Pros
30 mins free lunch
Cons
10 mins paid breaks
Great place!
PERSONNEL SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIMarch 21, 2016
I love assisting candidates to find a career. However, my direct management showed some favoritism to some of the other employees so some of our moral wasn't the greatest.
Pros
Helping candidates find careers
Cons
Never having time for breaks
Electronic Assembler
Electronic Assembler (Former Employee) –  Youngsville, NCMarch 1, 2016
Applied for a job and was rejected application. Perfect job match skills and assessment questions not a issue. This makes me question this companies hiring process.
Pros
Cons
No response
Dishonest, degrading, worst staffing company ever
On-Site Staff Performance Manager (Former Employee) –  Manchester, TNFebruary 17, 2016
ResourceMFG, which is a brand that EmployBridge operates, is honestly the worst company I have ever worked for. As a former full time salaried manager for the company, I saw first hand that the only thing this company is out to do is make money at the expense of their workforce.
Pros
Health insurance and monthly bonuses
Cons
Anti-LGBT, rip clients off by charging hours that never were worked, illegal termination practices, poor regional leadership.
Resource Mfg is a great company to work for.
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Indian Trail, NCJanuary 2, 2016
I enjoyed working with Resource Mfg. The company Resource placed me with was Radiator Specialty Company. Radiator did not keep their word with my assignment. I was promised upon taking the job that I would get hired permanently after 90 days. Radiator did not honor that. My supervisor was a great person to work under. He is a great person and supervisor. All other supervisors and management that I came in contact with at Radiator were selfish and showed no concern for people in general.
Pros
The people that I worked with were great people.
Cons
The company is terrible. They could do better by their employees.
liars, lies and terrible client
welder fabricator (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNDecember 30, 2015
I worked at ace world companies, through resource mfg. I worked there for 97 days was told I would be hired that they liked me and what I was doing, I was able to do the work with minimal coaching as I has been doing steel work for 10 years, they are understaffed so im thinking alright a fulltime job. well the very next day after I was told I was going to be hired, I got a phone call on my way home from work from resource that I was not to report to work the next day but I could come pick up my tools the next day. if you need a temporary job that you don't have to care about take this one, they don't care about you, and if you can do the work and not cause a stir they will work you for 90 days or so, them they let you go and get a new shipment of 2 or 3 guys, they are just using resource for labor that they don't have to be responsible for. its pitiful that any employer would treat real crafts people in this manner, if I was hired I would have been a rock star for them. CALLING ALL STEEL WORKERS......DO NOT WORK FOR RESOURCE MFG, AND STAY AWAY FROM ACE WORLD COMPANIES 201 w. quincy ave knoxville
Pros
was a paycheck
Cons
to much to mention
Not Interested
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GADecember 6, 2015
pay isn't enough
Men try to flirt with the women and make them feel uncomfortable
I was told they get rid of women by the way they look because it may distract the men employees
Horrible place to work!
mail processing (Former Employee) –  Thurmont marylandDecember 5, 2015
They lie to employee's. Starting pay is NOT what they say it actually starts at 9.00 an hour! The hours suck and you will work every holiday open 365 days a year never close for snow and want you there!
Cons
Short breaks rip you off with money over work you
Material Handler
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GANovember 22, 2015
Start with a morning meeting, then proceed to my work area, make sure everything is order before proceeding to departments to collect used totes, then proceed to the staging area, unload totes stack, wrap and then transport totes to empty trailer to transport to other plants for distribution.
Pros
Lunch card to purchase lunch.
Cons
No promoted on your experience
A nice place & easy going staff
Stacker and packer (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 12, 2015
Great flexibility. Try accommondate all very good about returning phone calls during business hrs.plenty of hrs.learn be to open and management is attentive.
Pros
paid weekly & no pressure to accept assignment.
Cons
not everyone responds to ur text about the hrs u send in about the hrs u workrd.
fun Environment
assembler/ sleeve checker (Former Employee) –  Longmont, CONovember 5, 2015
enjoyed working for otterbox great company great people and nice perks to the job. three days off a week unless there was mandatory overtime. great break rooms had BBQ when we did exceptional job and had hour lunches as a reward. 12 hour days went by fast because I was working hard all day long always busy.
Pros
three days off each week
Cons
overtime is always mandatory

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ResourceMFG. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9