ResourceMFG Employee Reviews

Management needs to improve on communication skills.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJanuary 10, 2018
There was a stark contradiction between ResourceMFG and the companies that they were hiring for in regards to communication about work details, pay and other things. My advice is to skip the staffing company, you can find more fulfilling work on your own. It seems some of the employees at ResourceMFG lack the ability to accurately relay information in relation to employers.
Not for me
PRESS ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, IAJanuary 9, 2018
It is a clean place to work. The work is sometimes hard but not difficult. I fee it is a mess to get caught between being hired by a "placement" company and being hired by THE COMPANY. Not a fan of how that is going. A lot of talk and not much action.
Pros
nice people, clean place
Cons
pay, lack of team work, management
They're just worried about making money off you
Temp (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NCJanuary 3, 2018
I was called into resource mfg with a job offer and the lady stopped me and said she had something better to offer me, me wanting to advance I accepted I was told I would be a machine operator being that is my trade once actually started I find out I was hired as an inspector therefore resource mfg lied when I bright this up I was ignored so I went above the office to which I was told I should be lucky I even have a job these people will lie and tell you anything to get you working so they can make money off of you my experience is being wasted at a dead end job because I was lied to before being hired
Very Productive and a fast-paced job. All around great enviroment
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Covington, GAJanuary 3, 2018
This job requires you to be very consistent on the job and to be productive at all times. Meet new people and enjoy the environment. Teamwork plays a big role.
Pros
three 30 minute breaks, constant movement
Cons
loud enviroment
Typical Temporary Service
General Laborer/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Robinson, ILDecember 28, 2017
I will give credit to this company because they give you the opportunities to work if you are good at your job.

The problem is that the pay is abysmal for this day and age. You can work 40-50 hours a week and still barely make ends meet. There are no retirement benefits worth having, and the health benefits are a joke.

All in all, it's a temporary service, so you can't expect too much. Overall it's a good place to get your foot in the door, but if better opportunities come along you should take them.
cookies and cocoa offered
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKDecember 27, 2017
placement was quick although at undesirable locations. The actual agency was upbeat, pleasant, worked fast to get the paychecks started, however ended up working in a facility that spoke very little English.
Productive Workplace
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 27, 2017
A typical work day was long and sometimes stressful at the place I was assigned, I learned how production and manufacturing jobs operate, and I enjoyed getting paid every week.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
one short break
They always have great jobs
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKDecember 20, 2017
They have a lot of warehouse jobs that pay really good all you have to do is be able to pass a drug screen and be willing to work and you can get in there.
Decent for a temp service
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Richmond, KYDecember 20, 2017
Was given a job pretty quickly, all information needed to start and was kept in contact my entire assignment. Call in line was a pain because sometimes I was directed to corporate to be able to call in. No Holiday pay... their catch is you are required to work a year total for Resource MFG to receive holiday pay. We got paid a day earlier than expected which was awesome. Urine drug test done in office that day as well, so it's pretty convenient.
Pros
Willing to work with everyone
Cons
lack of communication between corporate and the branch.
Very Productive, and compeditive
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Longmont, CODecember 18, 2017
The work was good, the employees as well, ResourceMFG's management n supervisors are all about the care of their employees. The work was constant and we held friendly competitions between shifts.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Temporary work
December 19, 2017

Thanks so much for the great review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and were able to help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us!

Want to know more about ResourceMFG?

Ask a question
Great
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MIDecember 15, 2017
Working for resource Mfg is really relaxing there's always great managers to work with. All of the coworkers make sure you know what you're doing and on your first day of work your thank give you a call and ask how your day went. They make sure you feel comfortable.
Pros
Decent breaks abd nice pace
December 19, 2017

Thanks so much for the 5-star review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and were able to help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us!

a good company to work for.
Mail Clerk (Former Employee) –  Thurmont, MDDecember 11, 2017
productive and a fun place to work. sometimes workers are sent home 8 hours early due to no productive work. you might have to assist another department (i.e. sorting machines).
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a

production
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Covington, GADecember 8, 2017
12 hours a day
I learn alot of positions
the team is crazy and the management has ways of talking to people
the workplace culture is cray because machines breakdown every other day
the hardest part is been left by yourself and been moved around with notify what you did and didnt do in.

Fast pace enviroment.
Receptionist and recruiter (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTDecember 7, 2017
This is a great company to work for, managers and co workers are fun and help you achieve your goals. They teach you what you need to learn very fast and then throw you into it to get the hang of thing.

Cutt throat management
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Brighton, MIDecember 5, 2017
If you miss a day due to a death in your family, they will terminate you. Very cold hearted management. They completly would not talk to me after my mother passed away. They are sick....

Thanks for the candid feedback, we will pass it along to the local branch team.

Extraordinary company to work for
Staff Performance Manager (Current Employee) –  Swainsboro, GANovember 30, 2017
Best environment and culture. Great support from upper management. Employbridge provides the latest technology to help me do my best and perform at my highest potential.

This place sucks
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 29, 2017
Treat you like a plantation. Don't get paid nothing for the hard work. Talk to you like your nobody, and if you complain will get rid of you. Tell you one thing and do another.

Fvck this place
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MINovember 21, 2017
So freaking corrupt . the staff there are rude and don't help you with anything. Worst staffing agency by far! Will never recommend, run far from this place save your time. Screw resource mfg
Pros
Nothing at all
Cons
Management, staff

Low Pay
Packer (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, GANovember 14, 2017
They make it seem like they have a lot of positions open, but they don't. It doesn't matter what your qualifications are , if you have years of experience you will still make as much as the other canidate. They have health insurance, but it is very expensive. Most jobs pay $9.00 . Seems like they work more for the companies than the people searching for a job. I started out on 1st shift which was perfect, then 30 days into it, got changed to 2nd. I hated wearing the staff t shirts because it made you stand out as a temp and employees at the company where I worked treated temps like outcasts. Companies that use staffing agencies should be ashamed.
Pros
A job
Cons
Low pay, expensive benefits, lack of respect

they suck
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MINovember 14, 2017
Kept me working. But in menial positions way below my pay requirements and skills. i hated that place so much...............................................

Thanks for the candid feedback, we will pass it along to the local branch team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ResourceMFG. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8