ResourceMFG

ResourceMFG Employee Reviews

Fast paced work environment
Branch/Staffing Manager (Current Employee), Lansing, MIAugust 9, 2015
The company has good motives and a good idea of their future. However, there is no execution or leadership to take it in that direction.
not A bad place to start off
Staffing Manager (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIAugust 4, 2015
It is a great work environment, fast paced, can't be a stranger to rejection, always changing. Great Boss, decent upper management, great first post grad job
Hard work but good money.
Packer (Former Employee), Seguin, TXJuly 22, 2015
Twelve hour shift non stop working. Break don't even feel like breaks. On your feet for about eleven hours. The pay was good.
Fun and interesting workplace
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee), Clinton, TNJuly 6, 2015
Pros: getting paid for lunches and breaks
Cons: dealing with diff. attitudes
A typicle day would be packing and shipping pharmaceuticals. I Learned how to pack and ship correctly, and how to fix some of the machines used for work. Things would get out of hand sometimes but we always managed to finish the task at hand. Most of the workers we're cool you learned alot about being in the social life. The hardest part of the job was probably moving at super fast speeds while packing to getr ahead of the order and finish quickly. The enjoyable part was being able to get paid and know i worked hard for the money. Plus, getting paid every week.
Employee oriented
Temporary Employee Mahle (Former Employee), Morristown, TNJune 24, 2015
I was very pleased with the amount of effort that Resource MFG put into finding me employment. They also did a really good job with communication.
Great people and awesome communication
Temp Clerk (Former Employee), Houston, TxMay 5, 2015
I worked as a temp here and absolutely loved it. They were super flexible with my school schedule and I worked with awesome people!
Quick hire
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COApril 9, 2015
Pros: quick hires
Cons: not long at job
Worked very Quick to get you hired but job didn't last long. Reprehensive on job site able to keep in touch, able to learn more jobs
job not as described
controller (Former Employee), indian trail.ncApril 6, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: lied about job
No communication
Office not professional
Difficult working environment
Hours not as promised
Large turnover
No support from placement company
No return to calls
Administrative- Processor
Administration-Processor (Former Employee), HoustonJanuary 27, 2015
Resourcemfg was very exciting and productive. I had the opportunity to help candidate find employment. Provided skills testing to individual who met employment qualifications. Co- workers had been very helpful and enjoyable.
fun
Temporary Service (Former Employee), kinston ncDecember 28, 2014
ok it was a good place to work. they are very nice to work with. my day at this company was good. the time went by kind of fast. the work pace wsas good as well
Productive, nice co-workers,
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, CODecember 27, 2014
Pros: steady work
Cons: short breaks
Working for the staffing agent company was pleasant, but not what I was looking for exactly. The job requirements for the position where simply inputting data into the computer for track records for the supervisor. Following blueprints for design in molding fabrication using nylon coatings. My co-workers were good people helping me gain knowledge of the molding equipment and computer systems. The job hardest part was being productive with the amount of different items to be produced daily, which was simple in hand. Keeping busy throughout the hours of work is a quality I appreciated.
productive
Production Worker (Former Employee), Greenville, SCNovember 10, 2014
I worked on the assembly line building the BMW X5 and X6 brakes and rotates and inspect the parts at the same time
Production Oriented
Laborer (Former Employee), Conyers, GAOctober 19, 2014
Pros: three breaks a day, paid lunch break.
Cons: 12 hour shifts, low pay.
Typical day starts with hard work, continues after break with more hard work, and then ends with even more hard work. Most enjoyable parts of this job were taking breaks, because until break time, the work never lets up, and is fast paced. I loved it for that. Hardest part of the job was the odd shifts, but that wasn't as big a deal as some people made it out to be.
Productive and nice place to work.
Quality inspector (Former Employee), Auburn, ALOctober 15, 2014
Pros: some nice
Cons: short breaks
Not the right people for the right job. Some coworkers ok the head office people very messy, about nic picking with some workers whom been there since day one. I was laid off not good reason and never called back.
Tough environment
Production/ assembler (Former Employee), Duncan, SCSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: potential hiring to company
Cons: low pay for the type of work, no paid holidays while a temp, barley get 40 hours
I was sent to Benteler in Duncan through ResourceMFG! I don't have any real issues with them temp service it was more the environment of benteler that I didn't care! The job is rough for the little pay they offer, but it's impossible by any means! The process for training out their was not great! They do not rotate stations properly and don't want to let you come in extra days to train so you can rotate through more jobs! The line I was on was very rough on the hands and finger tips, will def cause carpal tunnel! The trainer I worked with most had a horrible attitude and was extremely rude! She would show me things one day and the next walk off from me and leave me on my own to figure it out! When I would ask for help she was just hateful!
Difficult environment to work in
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Clinton, TNJuly 8, 2014
A lot of long hours in a factory, very fast-paced work area. Couldn't balance out life and work.
Don't Waste Your Time Here
Pipe Welder (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 20, 2014
Was called for a local welding job in the area that needed welders bad. Was told that the job paid over $20.00 an hour depending on Experience. Was told to be prepared to take a drug screen and fill out necessary paper work for the job. If everything was good would be given a welding test. I drove well over 100 miles for this. All that was accomplished was drug screen and paper work no weld test. Have had no response about the job after Negative drug screen and completed paper work. Very Poor communications for a staffing company! My suggestion to someone applying with this staffing company get ready for a big disappointment one big hassle !!!!!
Great Work enviorment
Material handler (Former Employee), Newnan, GAApril 15, 2014
I had a great experience wish it wasn't temporary. the people were nice and I would go back
great job
Forklift Operator and Production Worker (Former Employee), Sanford, NCMarch 28, 2014
This is a good job and is in a great town with good people. The work is fun and they take good care of you
Enjoy what I do
QC INSP / Test Tech (Former Employee), Frederick, COFebruary 22, 2014
Working on PCB boards

I have learned to make my job easier

Management the best they can

Co-worker are OK

The hardest part of the job, is running out of parts, and cannot finish the job

The most enjoyable part of the job, is getting the job done
Headquarters