ResourceMFG Employee Reviews

Not the best temp agency, but decent
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  London, OHNovember 25, 2016
They advertise immediate openings, but it actually took me over a month to start because the company I was being placed at (and they advertised for) was on a hiring freeze. Starting pay isn't great, but it's better than $10/hr. I was working 3rd shift for $11.73/hr. Their benefits are terrible, but still comparable to most temp agencies...no holiday pay, etc. I didn't like the fact that I had to "rent" their uniforms. A set amount was deducted from my check every week rather than giving the option to go out and purchase my own khaki pants...which would've been A LOT cheaper in the long run.
Pros
It's a paycheck, friendly staff
Cons
Low payrate, uniform rental charges, takes too long for a start date
This staff is GREAT
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  WisconsinFebruary 3, 2017
Patience rewards appreciation. I appreciate everything this staff has done for me. Their level of professionalism and customer service is top notch. I have always been treated with the utmost respect and importance. They have sent me on two separate assignments, one ending, both with great companies and compensation. Thanks staff at ResourceMFG.
Pros
The staff actually does their job.
Cons
Have not ran across a con
Fun and easy place to work for
General Labor (Current Employee) –  Robinson, ILNovember 8, 2016
I absolutely love working for resourcemfg but i need a more stable job with more hours and benefits. The coordinators do a great job with work schedules.
Pros
Will work with your schedule
Cons
Not many hours
Productive workplace good
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 26, 2016
Sent me on a job but after being there 3 days management was confused talking about each other morale was down job was low pay and when I called resourcemfg to tell them I wanted another assignment they blackballed me and refused to give me other employment left me with no choice but to quit the job I was on even though I asked him to replace me with another assignment now they refuse to give me employment but that's okay because they are really unprofessional unethical and uncaring we go to work and break our backs for a little or no money just to fill their pockets I'm not angry about not working for them I feel sorry for those people who really need a job and if you don't do it stay on the job as they say they give you a bad reference when their time come to lose their job and it will come I hope they feel everything that they did to others
Pros
Gifttree was a good place to work
Cons
Unprofessional
Great start but confusing end
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Lapeer, MISeptember 13, 2016
I was contracted to work at ZF in Lapeer. I worked there two weeks and two days. The Resource group was quick and pleasant, the majority of people working at ZF were equally pleasant. I was asked to join a softball team, I had fun, learned many different machines and was looking forward to being out on my own. However, Resource called and stated ZF didn't want me back out there..."didn't work out/not a good fit, didn't get along with co-workers." I can tell you that would be my trainer, Juan. He apparently has gone through many trainees and he only keeps those that share his same ideas and look like him. Visible tattoos, over-grown facial hair and piercings. I also think he was upset that I was asked to join a softball team and he wasn't. I tried to offer my position to him (peace offering) but he obviously found a better solution, me fired.

Of course, now Resource won't even contact me for another position. Great. Thanks.
Pros
Pleasant staff, hired quickly
Cons
Juan at ZF
ResourceMFG/Employbridge A+
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Southern IndianaNovember 8, 2016
I love working and representing ResourceMFG and Employbridge! With our parent company, Employbridge we are a family and they/we truly care about our team members, our associates and our clients., We have an amazing set of core values and the opportunity for advancement is at everyone's fingertips!
With our brand, ResourceMFG, we are armed with the best tools, resources and corporate support imaginable all while we are encouraged to operate with a locally owned/operated mentality.
Family oriented
Staffing Assistant (Current Employee) –  LaGrange, GA 30241October 6, 2016
A typical day for me is conducting interviews/orientation. Recruiting, and data entry. I've learned a lot about what's legal/illegal to perform inside the company and other like it. My management is great. Always willing to answer questions and accommodate. My co-workers are very welcoming and helpful. The hardest part is turning people away for employment. The most enjoyable is giving someone the opportunity to make a better life for themselves.
Pros
accommodating with family matters
Cons
turning people away
This is not about the job its about Resource
Tbey cant afford me (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKDecember 11, 2016
This is about any kind of Welder that would strike any arc for 12 dollars an hour. Take pride in your work and remember why you got into welding it's either to have a career or just plain out make money and with them paying 12 dollars a hour is against everything a real Welder stands for.
Pros
Dont see to be one
Waist of time
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  Gilroy, CAJanuary 31, 2017
This place is a disgrace A wast of time ......filling paperwork taking test felt like a legit opportunity but these people are just fake and liars.....I was promised a job and was expecting a call the following Monday and got nothing I've called left messages and no reply it's obvious I'm being a ignored and it's very unprofessional and annoying I will never recommend anybody to resource mfg .... And it's a little uncomfortable knowing I gave all my personal information to these people And all of a sudden never hear from the again ...
Pros
Non
Cons
Self Explanatory
Bogus
n/a (Current Employee) –  Claremore, OKJanuary 1, 2017
Had me drive up there for a job they said they had,so i drove 45 min to get there,do the application,do the enterview and they said if anything comes open they will call.i asked about the job they said to come up for and she said they made a mistake and it was filled a couple weeks ago.they said they had another position comming up in a couple weeks,it never happened.now i get email after email asking to update my info even after i have.the office in claremore is a joke!!!!!!!
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Ok place to work
Viam assembly (Former Employee) –  Manchester, TNNovember 11, 2016
OK to go through resource, tried to go back to the company they placed me at after 6 months and didn't even try to help me to get my job back ....didn't do anything wrong from my point of view , the company human resource lady even walked me out and told me if my other job didn't work out to come back ! I did what was best for my family at the time had no choice ! Things change rapidly in people's life and it would help not to belittle them over their priorities in life .
Pros
Easy
Cons
Do one wrong move in the companies eyes, you are in the wrong all the way around !
Learning expericense
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Boiling Springs, SCFebruary 6, 2017
Nice work place. Mostly for single people with no kids
Produce mufflers and tailpipes for bmw. Great team leaders.they do alot for there empolyees good beneificts.they also give bonuses close to holidays. They pay every two weeks.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
resource mfg
Inspector and sorter (Current Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIDecember 10, 2016
i love working here when they have parts
people are nice along with the staff
the pay is good
i love you get paid weekly
they help with your ged
they have good insurence policy
Pros
free time at lunch
Cons
u have to pay for food and its too high
It's a great company
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FL 33762September 9, 2016
Must be ready for lots of stress and multitask on constantly changing duties, it is definitely challenging and rewarding.
Hours could be long and lots of driving depending on the position.
Good management
Work environment might not be that healthy
Rewards; employing people and help them get on their feet
Pros
Good competitive pay
Cons
Very stressful
productive workplace
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Cookeville, TNNovember 25, 2016
Overall Resource MFG was a good place to work. I got a placement with them fairly quickly. I would recommend them for a job placement. They seem to be fair to all of their employees and treat them with dignity and respect. The job placement I had was an easy job. The only thing I did not like about it was not knowing what job I was going to be doing from at to day. I did not have a permanent placement with the job. The co workers were all very friendly and helpful with helping me learn the job.
Not reliable.
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 27, 2017
I went in for a job and they called and said the company would not hire me and they would try with the company again. I never heard back from them. A couple of years ago I was laid off from a job with them and was promised a job and they never came thtough.
Pros
Make you think you have a chance.
Cons
Not reliable.
Professional well ran business
Press Operator (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MINovember 28, 2016
Great co-workers with positive attitudes
Perfect management they run the business correct
I learned alot about press operating as far as weighing and labeling packages
Pros
Nice time amount of breaks
Learned how to inspect various car parts
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Madison, INFebruary 13, 2017
When I started at Resource. My first day I would say that I had to stand for ten plus hours inspecting small part's then putting them individual onto a machine.
Pros
Good employees, Abundance of work, Multiple brakes
Cons
Brakes aren't paid for, Can't leave the facility once on sight, Confusion, No sitting down
Corporate office A+
PERSONNEL SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIFebruary 8, 2017
Working for Resource MFG was a challenge! However, they were going through a transition at the time that I started.

I feel like there should have been more training from our corporate office.
Pros
Great SWAG T shirts, coffee mugs, jackets for free
Cons
Short breaks
Horrible place to work.
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Springfield, TNNovember 30, 2016
The management is horrible and also their organizational skills are so out of wack its ridiculous this place should be investigated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ResourceMFG. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9