Resourceone Employee Reviews

Excellent Place to Work
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  AnonymousMay 9, 2017
Everyone is very friendly and the work is challenging. A diverse client portfolio aides in job security. A better benefit selection would be nice and go a long way to keep people happier.
Hostile Work Environment
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 18, 2017
This is the worst company with which I have ever been affiliated. There is no communication or training. The culture is one of fear and intimidation, creating a severely hostile work environment. The upper management knows of these innumerable issues (primarily in the client services and production divisions), but refuses to deal with anything, creating a very hopeless and horrible culture. The pay is the only thing they have going for them, but be warned: it is not worth the anxiety, constant beratement, and unreasonable amount of abuse you must endure to collect that paycheck.
Pros
Pay is better than similar positions elsewhere.
Cons
LIterally everything else. This is a horrible horrible place.
productive and understandable work place
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKFebruary 28, 2016
A typical day at work would be long and well worth the hard work, I loved the management because they worked with every single co worker all of my co workers were very helpful.
productive fun environment to work.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKDecember 12, 2012
I'm seeking a comfortable and productive work environment. A typical day at work learning my job doing the best job i can and getting along with my co-workers and supervisors.
Decent place to work
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 29, 2012
Good job if you aren't looking for a chance in advancement, good pay, or good benefits. The company does not offer raises unless you are promoted. They do not treat employees equally, and do not offer any good benefits.
Pros
its a job
Cons
its not a good job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Resourceone. Our community is ready to answer.

2.2