ResourceTek Employee Reviews in United States

ResourceTek Provided a Secure and enjoyable workplace
SENIOR AUTOMATION ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Hickman, ARFebruary 16, 2016
My typical day work for Resourcetek was spent at Tenaris. I worked for Resourcetek as a contractor for Tenaris. Tenaris noticed my skillset and quickly hired me as a permanent employee.
Pros
Fair and great people to work with.
Autocad Drafting Design (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 27, 2014
Great place to work hope to work there again. There are great places to work and this is one of them.
Challenging and rewarding while expanding creative design aptitude. It was a lot of fun too!
Mechanical Designer (Former Employee) –  Hickman AR, Houston TX, USAAugust 20, 2013
On this assignment, most days were easy going but some were very demanding, as with most engineering departments. With the guidance of a globally diversified group I gained a wealth of experiences and knowledge related to maintaining and improving equipment and systems. I had great management and their full support. They treated me with respect and fairly, that was a major plus. The most difficult part of the position was the engineers did not always know exactly what they wanted designed but could convey the alteration of conceptual or finite designs. Eventually we arrived on common ideas or compromised. The people were great to work with because we all strive to have enjoyable days. On Fridays we took turn bringing four dozen donuts. That was always something to look forward to. Overall evaluation, I would do it all over again!
Pros
we had christmas parties every year at a riverboat casino.
Cons
the health insurance was slightly expensive with middle tear benifits.
Great company, great, professional people
Aviation Contracts/Grants Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 9, 2012
Company is great to be associated with. Supportive and always provided constructive feedback. I worked for the Georgia Dept. of Transportation - Aviation Programs as a contract worker through Resource -Tek. Loved doing contract work and payables and grant reconciliations.
Pros
everything
Cons
contract work

4.8