Response Marketing Employee Reviews in United States

Very unpleasant..
Remote call center agent (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTMay 25, 2016
can be very hard to stay focused and the redundancy was no fun either but it was nice to be able to work from home but the compensation was not up to par.
Pros
at home work
Cons
very boring
Response Marketing
Agent (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTApril 22, 2016
Response was a great place to work. I learned all about speaking to clients and customers on the phone, and I really enjoyed it.
Productive and great opportunities to advance within company
Seminar Registration Representative (Current Employee) –  Lindon, UTApril 15, 2016
There is a good training that prepares you to start the job, but you're expected to ask questions and to be open. They encourage you to speak with your co-workers so that it creates a friendly work environment. The Team Leads sit close by and are always open to talking and encourage dialogue.
Pros
Free Lunches every other Friday
Cons
The bonus guideline is strict
Great people
Controller (Current Employee) –  Orem, UTFebruary 18, 2016
I have been here for over 5 years and the people and owners are what have kept me here for as long as I have been. It is a great place to work, the culture is fun, and there are great things always happening.
fun place to work
Phone Agent (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTFebruary 23, 2015
Fun place to work good flexible hours. Simple, answered incoming calls. No sales. Fun environment. Availible bonuses and prizes on pizza Fridays
Pros
pizza on fridays
Cons
not much room for advancement
It is a very fun place, they have great managers, great environment, very productive.
Seminar Registration Agent (Current Employee) –  Lindon, UTFebruary 18, 2015
I would sit down and put on a headset and call people to register them for different events for different gurus dealing with several different scripts we call people and we also get people who call in. the management is very good they give us weekly reviews on our job performance and what we can do to improve. hardest part of the job is it can get boring and old from saying the same scripts and being cooped up in a office just sitting there. There is a very awesome uplifting environment at response everyone is very friendly and kind. flexible with hours and school. Response is does a lot of volunteer work as well.
Pros
free pizza fridays, volunteer work, raises every 6 weeks based on performance, free shirts and clothing, raffles, parties, spiffs, free candy, etc
Cons
short breaks, gets boring sometimes
Fun Workplace
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTDecember 5, 2013
I really enjoyed working here, there was pizza, an incentive everyday to do the best you could do every second of the day, it was fun to constantly be making sure you were in your best mood possible, and have others around you that were also motivating!
Pros
pizza every saturday
Cons
only my team had job security.
Great company, well organized and friendly.
Event Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Orem, UTNovember 28, 2013
Hours are from 8:00am - 4:00pm, ready to get on phones to start my day. I have learned to be productive, organized, friendly and accomplish my goals for the day. Management is organized as well, very friendly, supportive to your needs. My co-workers are intelligent, hard working and very supportive. The hardest part of this job is maintaining the goals you set for the day. The most enjoyable part of this job is, accomplishment of duties, being punctual for work, refreshed and meeting the requirements.
Pros
lunch provided, rewards, habitat for humanity..(volunteer work)
Cons
increase in pay
Sales quota
Telemarketing Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Bellerose, NYFebruary 10, 2013
This position, a teller marketer, provided both the worst work days and the best. The best way to survive in this position is to not take everyone or every lead personal. Try hard but realize that you will not be able to close about 75% of people.
Productive, business-like atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orem, UTNovember 30, 2012
Work on-call for two hours, 10 minute break, (strict personal phone use rules) another two hours on the phone.
I learned how to be positive on the phone even when I was dealing with a difficult client and to keep an easy flow while conversing with a customer.
Co-workers were interesting.
Management was great and easy to talk to
Hardest part of the job was composing myself while dealing with an upset caller
Cash prizes and daily spiffs
It was a fun place to work at.
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Orem, UTJuly 2, 2012
I really love Response Marketing, but there comes a time when you out grow a job and you cant deal with the drama anymore. I'm not one to have drama.
I would always go to work login in and do my job, although it is a call center you get a lot of time to talk to other co-works. I would take inbound and outbound calls, I did costumer service calls as well.
You have all types of co-workers some you like and some you dont like.
The hardest part of the job would have to be getting people to commit to attend to the real estate confrences.
The over all management was pretty well under control.
Pros
we did lots of different things, and it was easy to get time off
Cons
they became more strict and less fun out of nowhere.