Response Marketing

Response Marketing Employer Reviews

Great company, well organized and friendly.
Event Coordinator (Current Employee), Orem, UTNovember 28, 2013
Pros: lunch provided, rewards, habitat for humanity..(volunteer work)
Cons: increase in pay
Hours are from 8:00am - 4:00pm, ready to get on phones to start my day. I have learned to be productive, organized, friendly and accomplish my goals for the day. Management is organized as well, very friendly, supportive to your needs. My co-workers are intelligent, hard working and very supportive. The hardest part of this job is maintaining the goals – more... you set for the day. The most enjoyable part of this job is, accomplishment of duties, being punctual for work, refreshed and meeting the requirements. – less
Sales quota
Telemarketing Sales Representative (Former Employee), Bellerose, NYFebruary 10, 2013
This position, a teller marketer, provided both the worst work days and the best. The best way to survive in this position is to not take everyone or every lead personal. Try hard but realize that you will not be able to close about 75% of people.
Productive, business-like atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Orem, UTNovember 30, 2012
Work on-call for two hours, 10 minute break, (strict personal phone use rules) another two hours on the phone.
I learned how to be positive on the phone even when I was dealing with a difficult client and to keep an easy flow while conversing with a customer.
Co-workers were interesting.
Management was great and easy to talk to
Hardest part of the job – more... was composing myself while dealing with an upset caller
Cash prizes and daily spiffs – less
It was a fun place to work at.
Sales Agent (Current Employee), Orem, UTJuly 2, 2012
Pros: we did lots of different things, and it was easy to get time off
Cons: they became more strict and less fun out of nowhere.
I really love Response Marketing, but there comes a time when you out grow a job and you cant deal with the drama anymore. I'm not one to have drama.
I would always go to work login in and do my job, although it is a call center you get a lot of time to talk to other co-works. I would take inbound and outbound calls, I did costumer service calls as – more... well.
You have all types of co-workers some you like and some you dont like.
The hardest part of the job would have to be getting people to commit to attend to the real estate confrences.
The over all management was pretty well under control. – less