Response Mine Interactive Employee Review

View all Response Mine Interactive reviews

Very Fun Work Environment
VP, Creative Director (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 4, 2014
The coffee could be better but the people are the perk. RMI has a great office that buzzes with a good pace. There are a ton of things to learn from some extremely talented folks.

You learn a lot about direct marketing in interactive media at RMI. There is also an emphasis on the Systems Dynamics philosophy of problem solving so there is opportunity to learn about that. Both make RMI fairly unique among interactive marketing shops in Atlanta.

The office—while nice—can be a bit loud for some people but it's nothing good set of headphones can't remedy.

The best part about RMI is the work life balance. If you have a family or a hobby you value there may not be a better place to work in Atlanta. It might be cliché but "work hard—play hard" truly applies.

Other Response Mine Interactive Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 12, 2016
Cultural environment and fun place to work. Very comfortable environment. We can bring our dogs to work. We are very pet friendly. We do have wine down time where the company has cakes and kegs and we wine down from all the stress. We have extraordinary company meetings and also located in the heart of Buckhead.
Pros
Cons
Traffic
SCRUM Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 23, 2013
I learned so much at RMI and was able to implement SCRUM to all departments. Overall great learning and support from my boss and other departments to allow change to flow through the organization.
Pros
Great place to work; diverse and great culture
Cons
RMI needs a better overall long term plan for the company when times get tough, Instead of laying off employees every 3 months.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Response Mine Interactive. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5