Hourly Grill Cook - Daytime Monday through Friday
Duties responsible for:
- Work the grill station, and set-up for breakfast and lunch.
- Maintain cleanliness of station throughout service.
- Have all items set-up by the grill.
- Maintains proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards while preparing food, serving food and clean-up.
- Post proper signage for sandwiches, omelets and daily specials.
- Have all ingredients and condiments displayed for customer.
- Must watch fryer, and timer for food quality.
- Ensure proper temperature for all food items.
- Will break-down station following lunch.
- Assist in other areas of the operation as needed.
- Able to work multiple orders at one time
- Strong cooking and knife skills required.
- Displays a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments.
- Must work well with others and have good communication skill.
- Previous experience in grill is required.
- Presentation and customer service skills are imperative.
- Maintains RA Hospitality Standards
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner when dealing with customers.
- Ability to lift, bend and carry up to 45 lbs.
Indeed - 13 months ago
A division of Compass Group - USA. We deliver hospitality excellence to premier clients.