Restaurant Depot

Restaurant Depot Employee Reviews

Great work enviroment
Stocker (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOMay 27, 2015
The enviroment in this job was great because of my co workers. The negative thing about this job was the pay. I feel as though I wasn't properly compensated while working here.
Restaurant Depot is a very frendly, and enjoyable place to work
Warehouse Worker - Forklift operator - stocker (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMay 23, 2015
Pros: A good company to work for, they care about their employs, very helpful in time of need.
Cons: None that I can think of - other than being over worked some times, but that is warehouse work vary demanding at times.
I enjoyed working at the restaurant depot, it was fast pasted work, also many thing to do - I had good relations with all of my co-workers. I would say one of the hardest part of the job was to get a new worker up-to speed. some would not want to pick-up after them selves, in a warehouse interment you have to keep the boxes and trash picked up for safety reasons. their were some personal that though that job was below them. I go by the motto we are a team and we work together - what ever the job calls for.
NICE FIRST JOB EXPERIENCE
Retail Stocker (Former Employee), Fountain Valley, CAMay 22, 2015
Pros: FULLTIME
Cons: SHORT BREAKS
FAST PACE ENVIROMENT, MANAGEMENT WAS NICE TO EMPLOYEES. THE HARDEST PART WAS TO CARRY 80LBS OF MEET AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE FROM THE FREEZER TO THE CASHIER, TO THE CUSTOMERS CAR. I LIKED THE CHALLENGE TO DO THIS MORE QUICKLY FOR THE COMPANY.
Poor management
Cooler personnel (Former Employee), Alsip, ILMay 13, 2015
Mangers do not care about store or employees, Only sales.
Co-workers & customers are great.
Mangers will try to deny employees lunch breaks.
good work experience
Receptionist/Customer Service (Former Employee), Bohemia, NYMay 12, 2015
It is a very fast based job and worked by myself for the majority of the time. just the pay isn't the greatest nor the rises.
What you put in is what you get in return
Front End Manager (Current Employee), USAMay 6, 2015
Pros: Benefits, pay
Cons: Long hours
Working for this employer isn't for the weak minded. They are production based company. The turn over rate is high because people accept employment thinking it's easy but it's not. The benefits are great.
Working for the Depot
INVENTORY CLERK (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIApril 26, 2015
Pros: i learned logistics
Cons: working in a unorganized workplace
A typical work day was never the same. shipments would be delivered incorrect. at various of times, i didn't have the produce to stock for customers to purchase. Management was taking product, it just wasn't a great place to be employed at the time.
no commet
CASHIER (Former Employee), Avon, MAApril 15, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: lots
ringing up customers fast and friendly leaned the insides of a restaurant management i don't have a comment the other cashies are very good workers the hardest part of the job is making management happy and when the day over over was the best part of the day
was a decent work experience
cashier (Former Employee), Capital Heights, MDApril 9, 2015
i enjoyed working at restaurant depot, it was a fairly good experience, i learned to work under a lot of pressure from the customers and the management, the customers were great to work with my co-workers were pleasant the hardest part of the job was having to pick up heavy products that the customers were purchasing, the most enjoyable part of the job was working with the customers
productive working
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Richmond, VAApril 8, 2015
Pros: benenfits
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at work mostly goes pretty good. The customers helps me get my day going by greeting and talking to them. At my job I learn new information everyday and it also helps me to know and understand everything that's around me and different places you can eat from because Restaurant Depot is where people with businesses of restaurants shop. I enjoy my days at work because I come to work with a positive attitude.
restaurant job
Receiving Clerk (Current Employee), Grand Junction, COApril 6, 2015
high turnover cafeteria job hiring primarily students at the school. staff is clicky. hours are not too desirable: mainly nights and weekends
A very busy place to work at.
Receiving Manager (Current Employee), baltimore,mdMarch 29, 2015
Pros: Very fast pace
Cons: Very little breaks
I love working in the receiving dept. It give me a knowledge about how receiving work in a whole. My day start at 6am and end at 5pm.
Pleasant Workplace
Department Manager (Former Employee), Richmond VAMarch 29, 2015
Pros: Free lunches
Cons: no breaks
Fast paced environment an good place to learn new merchandising and sales skills as you grow your background. I developed a team that was recognized for excellent customer service each week.
jetro
Cashier (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMarch 28, 2015
its a job when you need a job but if you need a career this is not a career choice to start off with it. it was ok but it had it times when it went down hill. things wasn't organized we needed more cashier and more help when it got busy in the warehouse.
Not So Keen
Front-End Supervisor (Former Employee), Des Plaines, ILMarch 25, 2015
Typical day at the DEPOT? Morning shift, count down the registers, clean work area, assign lunches and breaks, bank runs...you name it ...I have done it! I learned that not all business are taken too seriously, hence me walking out on them. My co-workers were awesome and understanding, and pretty much felt the way I did about this place. It was very unorganized and management changed every few months! Once again, the customers are always my favorite part!
Very unorganized
Cashier/Supervisor (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMarch 19, 2015
Cons: bad management
Restaurant depot was a very unorganized and unprofessional work environment. Management did not care about your personal life and they made it clear every chance they got. Some of my coworkers were good workers and did not mind helping each other whenever the opportunity presented itself. The hardest part of my job was completing the job and being told by management that it was not completed.
fun place to work.
Provided Customer Service (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNMarch 16, 2015
It was cool working there, co-workers all got along with each other, supervisors were pretty cool, the job just didnt pay enough.
Easy job,medium paced, coworkers were easy to get along with
Receptionist (Former Employee), Richmond, VAMarch 12, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the job was the customers, i love helping people and the regulars always keep my day going. It was great to come to work and get requested to complete a customers order
Productive Envirement
Receptionist/Cashier (Former Employee), Hartford, CTMarch 12, 2015
Pros: co workers and customers were nice and funny
Cons: store manager not friendly.
Dealt with really rude customers but also had very friendly ones. Management could of been a little nicer at times. Co workers were uplifting and helpful.
I loved it
Cashier (Current Employee), Virginia Beach, VAMarch 9, 2015
Work is difficult at times, especially when we are busy. Sometimes there is a language barrier. I loved my managers, and they all seem to genuinely care about their employees. They do like to make people work 10 hours on some days.

1 2 3 4 5

About Restaurant Depot

Restaurateurs can carry on with their business thanks to this company. Jetro Cash & Carry is a leading operator of Cash & Carry¬†warehouse – Read more

Restaurant Depot Salaries