Restaurant Technologies Employee Reviews

very friendly
DRIVER (Current Employee) –  Denver, COApril 27, 2017
very pleasant place to work. Manager is very friendly can easily talk to him about any problems. very clean and professional place. Trucks are very well taken care of
Nice place to work. Limited salary advancement.
Driver / Service Tech (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLApril 19, 2017
As a tech you will install and maintain bulk oil systems for restaurants. Delivery drivers deliver bulk oil to customer sites on a given route (CDL Required.).
Pros
Established comany.
Cons
Limited salary increases available.
Capaible of working anytime
McDonalds Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 18, 2017
Enjoying the process of learning an the experience. Of dealing with customers talking and interacting with them . preping food and presenting doing anythinh for the great success for the job
Restaurant jobs are cool
Taste of palisades (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 19, 2017
I like working at restaurants it's very Relaxed and Calm sometimes it might get Packed and start being Really Busy but You just have to know How to work through it and Know How to Work with your co-workers.
You are just a number
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 17, 2017
This company will demand so much of your time. The training is intense and very time consuming. You'll be required to read multiple books, complete countless training modules online, be on several conferences daily and travel out of state for consecutive weeks to "shadow" your co-workers. At the end of the training cycle, if you don't meet their expectations (like logging all activity in a complicated CRM base, turning in weekly spreadsheets and expense reports), you'll be told that you're not a good fit and let go.

As a Sales Executive, you're not required to "sell" until day 90. I closed 2 deals on day 71 while stranded in an airport for 8 hours and was still let go. It's a complete waist of time and the demands are overwhelming.
Pros
Great concept and compensation
Cons
Management, turn over
Very long hours
Driver (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 8, 2017
I was hired as a driver found out my second day on the job that it's pretty much 14 hours a day, sometimes longer because of slip seating is was supposed to start at 6am but if the driver who had my truck was running late you had to wait, unpaid because u needed all 14 of your d.o.t hours. I quit after 2 days, if you want 60 hours a week this is the job for you.
Pros
Money
Cons
Hours, no personal life
Collaborative
Sales (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILFebruary 8, 2017
The company offers a good product to sell. Team strategy is highly utilized. Nothing negative. You have to enjoy the hustle of sales.
Great company with even better people.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 14, 2017
This is a great company to work for. The executive team is actively interested in seeing all of their employees succeed. Great product line that sells itself.
Pros
Great product
Cons
Pay was not enough for me to stay.
Busy, exciting, ever changing place to be daily.
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLDecember 24, 2016
Exciting job that has daily challenges. Challenging yet rewarding. Great working with customers and staff daily. The most difficult part of the position is the need to be available 24/7
Pros
Always Challenging
Cons
24/7 position
Productive and fun workplace
IHOP (Current Employee) –  14st union sqDecember 20, 2016
Entertain characters , a lot of job opportunities and promotions , it was enjoyable to work their , they provided so much time for me to get to work and be in school.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks, no health care
Very good place to work
Delivery Service Driver (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CANovember 14, 2016
Management very supportive and helpful. Great work environment long hours but not hard to do. Hardest part of the job is traffic.
Workplace
Delivery Service Driver (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCNovember 13, 2016
A fun place to work. Enjoy working and meet people in different work areas. Got free meals from time to time. Got to travel and stop in great hotels. It was great hours and days.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
good break time
Good experience
Delivery service driver (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CASeptember 23, 2016
Managers great, down side is that every couple o years the company gets sold, new owners have different rules and expectations. For anyone looking to put some miles on CdL this is a great place
Benefits
Cons
Ownership management
Cut throat work environment
Sr. Manager - Applications Development (Current Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNAugust 29, 2016
I was there a for a very short time before it was apparent that I would not be able to work on things that needed to be worked on. Only pet projects were approved to be work on. Even to the detriment to the business.
Pros
Could have fun stuff to work on.
Cons
No ramp up time to learn the job.
Never boring, and always moving
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLAugust 11, 2016
This was arguably my favorite truck job. Didn't travel too far, was always able to see my family, and I had good enough compensation to take care of our needs
Very productive
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Clifton, NJJuly 25, 2016
Have to load truck to make deliveries to fast food restaurants, than drive to certain stops along the route. Must have good customer relations, and enjoy working long hours. The management is there when you need them, but if you don't need to get in contact that is all good. The co-workers are all fun to work with. The hardest part of the job is getting use to working the overnight shift.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Short lunch break
Great Company
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 10, 2016
Great Company to work for. Growing at a great pace. Management turnover is a bit high. Need a clearer strategy for long term.
Pros
Growth
Great Company Going Through Changes
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 4, 2016
Wonderful company dedicated to truly revolutionizing the restaurant business.

Outstanding people, all the training you could hope for, and an honest focus on helping their customers.
Pros
A real industry game changer, lots of training, and everyone working there from the top down.
Cons
Still adjusting to new capital ownership.
Poor Management training
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TN 38118May 2, 2016
I was promised a primary trainer but received a different trainer every week and each trainer had a different agenda from the previous trainer. No one was on the same page and DOT laws were neglected/over looked by management. It was a very uncomfortable situation.
Pros
The pay for management was ok
Cons
Time card employees were abused by the system.
Delivery Driver
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Broken Arrow, OKApril 15, 2016
I worked for them three years. We would have meetings and these meetings were the most unprofessional meetings I've ever be around a lot cursing and talking down to each other. The general managers and service managers are only looking out for themselves not you. I enjoyed working with the customers and doing my daily tasks. RTI says there big on 5 C's but there not, there only looking to make money. It seems to me they don't like firing bad employees, they let you stay with them if you are willing to travel for them to other depots and work overnights.
Pros
Simple work
Cons
Service managers and General manager do not help you, there only looking out for themselves.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Restaurant Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7