Reston Limousine Employee Reviews in United States

No comment.
Customer Service/Dispatch Representative (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VAFebruary 23, 2016
Would rather to not comment about this place, just want to move forward. Okay for a short stint. No place to hang your hat.
When non Drivers run a Transportation Company
Contract Driver (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAFebruary 1, 2016
Reston Limo is what happens when college folk with no driving experience run a driving company. Customers love it. Managers Love their pay checks. Drivers on the other hand get the short end of the deal.

Pay is industry average for the area for local CDL work.

If you work as a contract employee expect to deal with inconvenience of contacting management every day by phone or text that will be on time for work 2 hours before your clock in time.

Also expect to be at work ready to go 15 minutes before start time. Which should give you the ideal that you will have to be at the job at least 30 minutes before if you want to guarantee on time attendance.

That comes to at least 15 minutes of volunteering but I feel 30 to 45 minutes in volunteering at a min per shift if you do everything that is expected either by law or company policy.

Management is friendly and respectful. However I have heard complaints that a few supervisors can be a daily headache. There are some.

There are some really nice kind professional co-workers at this company. But there are many disgruntle employees that have no problem "throwing you under the bus" blocking you in or not letting you pass to exit at safety meetings or not acknowledge you when you greet them.
Pros
Majority Suppervisors, Management
Cons
Disgruntle Co Workers, overzelous suppervisor, pay, uniforms
Great Job, Horrible Employees
DIESEL MECHANIC APPRIENTECE (Former Employee) –  Elmwood, CTDecember 17, 2015
I really enjoyed working at Reston Limousine. This is a really productive company and executives take good care of their employees.
Responsive executive team with an open door policy
Management level (Current Employee) –  SterlingApril 28, 2015
If you're a hard worker who shows initiative, flexibility and enthusiasm when it comes to your job, you will do well. I've been in management positions in a variety of businesses from small independents to Fortune 500 companies, and I've rarely had the support and confidence from upper management as you get at Reston Limousine.

Before joining the company full-time I was a freelance contractor and was treated with as much respect then as I was now. All the managers are genuinely nice people who are passionate about their jobs and who do their best to help you succeed.

That being said, if you're the type of worker who makes excuses for not performing to standards, you're not going to do well -- no matter what position you're in.
Positive workplace environment
Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sterling, VAApril 28, 2015
I am truly excited and happy to come to work everyday. My boss is a pleasure to work with and very supportive. I enjoy my co-workers and believe they are easy to get along with. I have felt welcome here since my first day of work, it is very positive and comfortable environment to work in.
Part of a Constantly growing family!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Sterling, VAApril 28, 2015
I have been here about 10 years and I am constantly learning and growing. This company offers several opportunities to do the same, including flexible scheduling, involvement and career choices.

Reston Limousine will welcome and treat you like one of the family! As a very social and diverse group, there is never a dull moment.

This company embraces employees with an open door policy with all the managers and every chance to learn more every day.
Pros
flexible schedule, great benefits, lots of interaction
Great company to work for!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Sterling, VAApril 28, 2015
Reston Limousine is a great company. I have been given many opportunities to make a difference and appreciate the confidence the management has in my abilities. I love my co-workers! It is a treat to come to work every day with such dedicated employees.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VAMarch 15, 2015
I drove government and private individuals around and it was great. I was exposed to people from all walks of life. I enjoyed greeting my passengers and getting them to their destinations safely. Great opportunity for anyone who is a people person.
Pros
freedom to grow
Cons
often had to cut lunch breaks short.
fun workplace
Driver/Chauffeur (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 16, 2013
transport item to different buildings for the dc courthouse
Bus Operator (Current Employee) –  Capitol Heights, MDMay 16, 2012
The most enjoyable part of my day is transporting the passengers and conversing about there past experiences when they were in the service

Want to know more about Reston Limousine?

Ask a question
Family oriented.
Shop foreman in the maintenance department (Former Employee) –  Herndon VirginiaDecember 29, 2011
The owners were very involved with the maintenance department and everyone was treated the same. I have a lot of respect for this company and wish for more like them.
Pros
good pay, good benefits and occassional social events.
Cons
too far from my home.

4.3