Restoration Hardware

Restoration Hardware Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Stock Lead (Former Employee), Castle Rock, COJuly 20, 2015
This is a great company for advancement if one is highly interested in the retail field and I had many opportunities to travel including to Canada. But traveling required 70+ work weeks with great compensation.
Fast pace company
Senior Designer, RH (Former Employee), Aventura, FLJuly 13, 2015
Fast management change
Working long hours
Working different schedule weekly
Alternative day offs
Frequent new store managers and employees
Great opportunity to learn.
Returns Clerk (Former Employee), Tracy, CAJuly 12, 2015
Pros: Overtime
Cons: Overtime
Love the people. The theory behind the core values and the people that are in management. Easy to get in to but definitely long hours and the accountability isn't where it should be. general warehouse operation.
my dail day
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Grand Prairie, TXJuly 9, 2015
Im come to work place orders , process exchanges, take calls, help assist customer, give product information, create tickets for product information
Bad management, no direction, no training, more about sales
Design Consultant, Sales (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJune 24, 2015
Pros: good insurance
Cons: never could get a regular schedule or schedule days off
I was told I would get a weekend a month off and only work one weekend day a month. That did not happen for 5 months until I complained to upper management.
There was always talk of building relationships with client, but in the end it was all about sales.
The coworkers were great, but management was awful.
Nice view and lovely environment with team feel
Data Entry (Former Employee), Grand Prarie TexasJune 23, 2015
Daily inbound calls assisting customers, I enjoyed the call grading rubric and earning balloons for calls averaging 95% +.
Management was nice,and employee call help line was very helpful.
Work life Balance
Customer Service Advocate (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJune 20, 2015
This isnt a terrible company to work for, the work life balance is the biggest factor for me personally when it comes to jobs and they are hard to work with .
Nice place to work but challenging.
Customer Service Advocate (Former Employee), Tracy, CAJune 10, 2015
Time management is key to a typical day. Trained to be an exceptional customer service advocate. I met some very nice co-workers that were helpful. The hardest part of the job is to rank in quality control while multi-tasking. The most enjoyable part of the job is a satisfied customer.
Sales Support Associate (Current Employee), Metairie, LAJune 4, 2015
Restoration Hardware is an inspiring place to work, full of motivated people who do the right thing at all times. I have a great time learning the brand and working on a fabulous team.
Great!
Advocate (Current Employee), Grand Prairie, TXJune 4, 2015
Restoration Hardware was an awesome job since I was transitioning from fast food to a better work environment. A typical work day would include answering inbound calls and working with different systems.
poorly run
Picker/Loader (Former Employee), North EastJune 3, 2015
Nothing to say but it is what it is. poorly run your'll be a temp for yrs before you get the job. and the management a jock to the top.
Platform for building my managment skills in operation,project, and gallery/store level
Assistant Store Leader - Lincoln Park (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 28, 2015
Pros: Breaks, healthcare, bonuses, travel
Cons: extended work days pass your scheduled time and off days
Restoration Hardware was an awesome company to work, unfortunately the job work/life balance did not work for me seeing at the time I had a child under 10years of age.
Stay Away
Will not discolse due to certain retilation (Current Employee), Tracy, CAMay 21, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: low pay, high demand, belittling culture, inexperianced and arrogant managment staff
No structure.
Micromanaging VP of Operations, interviewing janitors one day and planning call center operations the next.
All decision making by management is driven by (more then often) false assumptions.
Lack of any project management. Projects are initiated without any plan, foresight, or analysis. They are rarely seen through to completion as focus gets constantly redirected to other issues.
Do not work here
Material Handler (Former Employee), Grand Prairie, TXMay 20, 2015
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: not enough hours and not promised your permanent hire
I had liked the job however I had worked over 3 months and I was still not hired permanent.

Lifting really heavy furniture for not enough pay.

Hours were cut.

Team did not supervise well as i was hurt more than 3 times did not complain and got laid off a day after i was hurt on the job.
Very stressful !
Customer Service Advocate (Former Employee), Tracy, CAMay 20, 2015
Pros: they did bring in food or snacks on day you were forced to work at least 10 hours
Cons: there are many months that are blocked for vacations. having to search for a seat everyday
You are required to work MANY hours of overtime during much of the year. You are expected to let any customer who calls in curse at you, call you names and if you EVER hang up on a customer no mater what even if they threaten you life you are terminated no questions asked. They offer bonuses that are so hard to make they are a joke. They have the worst HR department I have ever worked with! Should you ever need to use FMLA in California they dont have a clue. You are directed to their Medical team Aetna and they take so long to process papers and never call you back.
The people I worked with were wonderful. Hard working men and women but just about everyone there was stressed out by the job or the hours. I dont believe any person should have to listen to someone degrade them just because there item arrived damaged. Their take, its not personal. When you listen to it for 8 to 10 hours a day its hard not to get beat down by it.
It was a good work environment because of the team I was around we were all very ambitious individuals.
Order Processor (Former Employee), Shipping DockMay 18, 2015
Pros: U may feel apart of a very good helpful team, all working towards the same goals.
Cons: Just as easy as you could feel proud, you could feel frustrated with how rude some people are when they call in for assistance.
My day would start off with getting my systems up on all my screens. I would be ready and eager to work because the job presented so many challenges & I like to see what I am made of myself at times. My management team, there were some that were good & there were some that were not so good. The co workers were awesome, they were nice and willing to assist if I were to get stuck on a call & vice versa. Overall, I enjoyed being able to work in a fast paced environment, and do the tasks well as well as accurately also.
A fun place to work.
Store Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 15, 2015
Pros: Strong customer service and Quality first.
Cons: Financial unstable
Strong focus on quality merchandise and customer service. They work closely with artisans to create beautiful one of a kind products.
Restoration Hardware Support
Sales Support Associate (Current Employee), West Palm Beach, FLMay 12, 2015
Fast paced fun work environment.
Quality in the details.
Great Leaders and exceptional coworkers.
Great Travel opportunities.
Great People Ok Company
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee), West Jefferson, OHMay 8, 2015
Pros: Awesome Co-workers
Cons: Minimal advancement in the company
Restoration Hardware has great company core values. However, the Leadership does not live by them. They have good people working for the company exceeding company goals but show no appreciation. Along with that, there is minimal advancement within the company.
Shipping and Receiving
inventory, equipment operator (Former Employee), West Jefferson, OHMay 7, 2015
I did shipping and receiving, stock shelves, inventory, and operated a forklift, cherry picker. This was a very good job but it was only a temp job.

1 2 3 4 5

About Restoration Hardware

Restoration Hardware is a luxury brand in the home furnishings marketplace offering furniture, lighting, textiles, bathware, décor, – Read more

Restoration Hardware Salaries