Restore Dental is not a conventional company; we are modern and approachable offering motivated people the opportunity to do the best work of their lives in a dynamic and growing company. If you have a "can do" attitude, thrive in a team environment and love people, then we want to hear from you! You don't have to have decades of experience, but the ability to connect with people and good sense of humor is a must.
The Dental Assistant performs a variety of patient care, office, and laboratory duties. He/She works chairside managing the patient experience, working hand in hand with the clinician preparing for treatment, manage personal and professional information and communicate with patients on postoperative and general oral health care.
- Strong ability to establish instant connections with patients
- Assist the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
- Collect and update patient health history
- Set up and breakdown operatory post treatment
- Manage infection control - prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment
- Provide patients with instructions for oral care following all dental treatment procedures
- Educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health
- Perform various office tasks as necessary
CEREC experience is a bonus!
- Dental Assistant and X-ray Certificate where state regulations specify
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)