Office Team Leader:
Company: Restore Dental is not a conventional company; we are modern and approachable offering a self-motivated individual able to make sound business decisions the opportunity to do the best work of their lives in a dynamic and growing company. If you have a "can do" attitude, thrive in a team environment and love people, then we want to hear from you! You don't have to have decades of experience, but the ability to connect with people and good sense of humor is a must. Restore Dental offers a thriving culture in addition to an extensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401k, and unlimited referral bonus.
Office Team Leaders are responsible for ensuring that the Restore Dental “team member and customer experience” is consistently provided, quality office operations are maintained and team members are lead and empowered in a positive manner. This position requires customary and regular exercise of independent judgment and discretionary powers in the day-to-day performance of job duties, and ensures the Company’s core values are implemented and maintained in a consistent manner.
- oversee all processes regarding the dental office and customer relations
- manage patient services, treatment and financial coordinating
- prepare and lead morning meetings
- conduct team reviews
- p&l management
- oversee inventory, ordering, equipment and facility needs
- conduct vendor meetings
- identify and implement opportunities to enhance team member and customer experience, new growth opportunities and optimize ROI
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Related customer service training or experience
Preferred: College degree and/or considerable experience in the field of leading people
If professional growth interests you, send us your resume or youtube video link of yourself to the email below.