RESULTS Employee Reviews in United States

A typical day at Results
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Winterhaven, FLAugust 10, 2016
A typical day at results is coming in, clocking through the computer and telephone. Starting all my systems on my computer. What i have learned at results company is medical information as of medicaid and medicare. The management was great, they helped you when you needed the help. Co-workers were friendly and helped out when management was busy. The hardest part of the job was to adjust to the rate of how long the calls were. The most enjoyable part of the job was to have satisfying customers at the end of the call.
Customer service associate
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Huntington, WVAugust 18, 2016
Making/receiving calls on behalf of comcast/xfinity. I contiue to learn patience with customers when assisting them with their services. Have learn how to access mutiple programs at the same time. Team leads and supervisors are helpful to work with. The hardest part of the job is with not recieving consistent communication of changes from upper management that occur on an ongoing basis to assist with performing job quality. The most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with the customers and coworkers
Pros
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
Cons
LOW PAY/BENEFITS
Not a good place to work
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Streator, ILJune 27, 2016
I loved the customer service aspect of this job, but was not a good environment to work in. Did not care about their employees, to them you were just filling a seat and if you left there was always someone in the wings waiting to take your job. Upper management played pass the buck and OM's, and supervisors had no clue. I would only go back to this job for monetary purposes. I was employed there for 6 years and bonuses and raises were alway promised but never delivered. There is no position for advancement and morale is awful.
There is a dress code policy but it is only for certain employees.
Pros
Most co-workers
Cons
Short breaks and lunches, no perks or benefits, no employer appreciation.
Results Companies
Comcast Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTAugust 6, 2016
Great people, very friendly, and they provide awesome incentives, bonuses, and prices on occasion. They don't have a uniform but ask you dress appropriately. The hardest part of the job is back to back customer service and there are days where you will get all the angry customers who will tear you up (which is uncommon but still there)
I personally had too many of those days and it became too much for me to a point where I feared having to take the next call. Seriously I was shaking. There's a lot of rotten people out there but The Results Companies does not have those within their company. (At least while I was there) I definitley would recommend taking a look.
Pros
Big bonuses, and prizes (big prizes depending on the department) Friendly employees
Cons
A lot of back to back customer service that can be really stressful
decent job
Agero Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Paris, TXJuly 28, 2016
its a decent job as a temp or beginning job but you really can't make a career at it. the hours are decent but th e constant schedule changes having to stay onto supervisors to correct times and hours. Its honestly like they try to be to accomadating at times on things you shouldn't be accomadated for but on other things you should be they aren't.
Fun fast paced work environment.
Director of Nursing (Current Employee) –  Emmaus, PAApril 12, 2016
My job is under new management. It is a nice place very homey. I have known my residents for many years. We are all like family. I have grown so much through the years. I started as a PCA then got trained to be a Medication Technician Shift Supervisor. I got my CNA licence and then eventually earned my position as the Director of Nursing.
Pros
Free breakfast and lunch.
Cons
Due to census being low hours are cut frequently.
Great place to work and move up if you are motivated.
Supervisor/Wellcare (Current Employee) –  Paris, TX 75460April 24, 2016
Overall a great place to work. It has been a awesome transition from a private business owner and stay at home Mom to the work force. I have gained life long friends and work experience.
Pros
There is an opportunity to become a licensed insurance agent..
Cons
No raise yet, there is a bonus structure.
Results
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Streator, ILAugust 5, 2016
Telemarketing and customer service, company does not care about the employees. The company changed the acceptance of doctor's notes as an excuse to fire people. The company should have FMLA papers at the facility.
Pros
close to home, full time hours
Cons
attendance policy
Great co-workers..
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVMay 30, 2016
Huge shock from training, to the actual job. Physical workload minimal, flexible hours. Mentally straining. Great emotional support system. Computer systems unreliable.
Pros
make your own schedule
Cons
short breaks, computer systems often glitch, or not work at all
Overall an Ok job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 25, 2016
The pay isn't as good as it once was no matter how hard you try and the management in that place has favoritism. They mess up on checks every pay period never had a correct pay check on pay day. The opportunity to advance is slim to none and if you are promoted you take a pay cut
break room OK, pool table but old, work floor dirty and outdated
Destination Assist Rep. (Former Employee) –  Provo, UtFebruary 26, 2016
Average days were semi busy, learned how to operate various application software at one time. The management was awful, and my site manager abuse me. The co-workers were awesome and also despised management. Hardest part of the job was bad managers and some bad customers, greatest part was assisting the customers.
Pros
pay average
Cons
some terrible customers/bad managers/great floor supervisors
Decent Pay and Work load
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJuly 23, 2016
Results is not a horrible company to work for. A majority of the time you get the hours you were told to you would get. Pay is decent and the work load isn't too much if you like talking on the phone and working with computers
Very hard company to work for .Was a great learning experience Not a job for just any one
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Stuart, VAFebruary 17, 2016
typical day at work is you are on the phone for 8 hours a day with back to back calls. You are with customers trying to resolve issues
Upper manage ment leaves a lot to be said
Co workers are great and are very hard working day to day people
The hardest part of this job was getting cussed or yelled at and smiled through the whole thing never getting upset or angry
The most enjoyable part of this job knowing at the end of day you were able to help someone and know they were thankful
False Advertisement!!!
Instructor (Former Employee) –  Capitol Hill, DCJuly 11, 2016
I did NOT make the amount expected and my supervisor tried to make me feel like it was okay. I only had a few hours a day, RIGHT in the middle of he afternoon. She said we should have a second job, but how? When I need to be here from 3-6:45
Nice hours but not worth it
Call Agent (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, KSJanuary 24, 2016
Horrible place to work. I worked through them for SiriusXM. The line of work is fun but I don't care too much for the company itself.
The Human Resources lady is rude and says if you need her you're always welcome in her office but then when you go to her office and she sees you she shuts the door in your face. And when your pay gets messed up it takes months before she fixes it, and that's even if she does. I was shorted my last check and she never fixed it. I liked the hours though. I worked 4 days a week for 10 hours. I liked having 3 days off.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 19, 2016
Great day can end up as your worst day by upset customer.
Time go by fast.
The hard part is getting a sale.
Pay rate is good if you get a sale .
Pros
Need more space for employes
Cons
Great security system
Results
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLJune 8, 2016
Results is a nice place to work. The only thing I did not like was not being able to advance in the company and not having the help and resources needed to complete certain job tasks.
Great work enviroment
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 9, 2016
Great staff, very professional, love agents to work overtime, great gift cards for in office competition. Understanding of personal matters and most of the time able to make up time
Benefits
Cons
Scheduling
Great Company
Training Specialist (Current Employee) –  PAAugust 8, 2016
Room for growth and awesome people. You are kept busy but there is significant balance. Training is awesome! Client driven and focus on delivering "The Results Way"
laid back
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLJune 25, 2016
it was a laid back environment. people got away with a lot of stuff there,. management was laid back but they did try to give the customers whatever they wanted to make them happy.

2.9