RESULTS

RESULTS United States Employee Reviews

Unreliable
Mentor (Former Employee), Lawrence, KSMarch 22, 2015
Choosing your hours is the only advantage you have. This call center is good for those who want the call center experience but this is not a good job for those looking for a permanent job. Pay is low and there are no real benefits.
Very unorganized
Discover Credit Card Agent (Former Employee), Corpus ChristiFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: speaking with people of different backgrouds
Cons: unorganized
The day was always productive, however, the pay was low and the Supervisors changed dramatically over a 6 week period. Goal was to answer customer's questions and ensure they were satisfied with their over-all customer service
The epic summary
Sales Rep for SiruisXM (Former Employee), Lawrence, KSFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: was exciting. every day wasn't the same
Cons: pretty strict on the rules. quality was a bit harsh.
Siriusxm for results was not so bad. It was probably one of the most fun places i have worked at call center wise. The coworkers were nice and the managers did things to make working there stay interesting. If u ever needed help if their was enough people on the floor they would help u with whatever u needed. When it came to rules they were a little strict but i understood at the same time.
Results was the right job at the right time
Health Services Supervisor (Current Employee), Streator, ILFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: being able to work as a team, and being able to be a mentor to several agents.
Cons: healthcare and salary
I oversee 20 plus agents verifying they do their job correctly, give them advice, and am there as a mentor for them. On my shift we get anywhere from 300-600 faxes done which completes our tasks for the shift. I attend weekly meeting to go over goals for the week so I can delegate tasks out to my agents so we can go above and beyond our goals.
outstanding company to work for
regional manager (Former Employee), Raleigh NCFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: great salary, benefits
Cons: call centers moved off shore
I was regional manger for call centers in W. Virginia, Washington DC, Raleigh NC, and Columbia SC.Our branch of the company were the home service provider for Direct TV. Awesome VP and management staff
Enjoyed working at Results.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Stuart, VAJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: worked full time hours and a great shift.
Cons: it was a seasonal job.
I would assist customers when they called in for information. The management was good. My coworkers were great. The hours that I worked were great.
I kinda miss it
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Winter Haven, FLJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: the benefits
Not bad for a first job away from the family business it was having to continue to stay on my toes
Fun job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Provo, UTJanuary 21, 2015
Loved the potential within the company. Always made going to work fun to receive bonus and work incentives.
Great place to work!!!!
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Provo, UTJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: instructive training, good pay, fun environment
Cons: strict breaks and time management, almost everyone smokes, drama
they have a great system and environment they try to keep employees happy. easy job pays well
Great place to work!!!!
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Provo, UTDecember 30, 2014
Pros: by every thing, paid training, no experience needed, pays good, bonuses
Cons: strict breaks and time management, almost everyone smokes, drama
thorough Paid training, room for advancement, friendly fun team environment, easy job that pays well, lots of ways to get bonuses, good benefits after you are there long enough. no experience necessary. always hiring
Don't work here
Personal Trainer (Former Employee), Sturgeon Bay, WIDecember 29, 2014
Never got paid. The check bounced and I got charged for it. No Ethics!
Amazing work place with wonderful people
Finacial Assitant (Former Employee), Cottonwood Heights, Utah.December 23, 2014
Loved going to work everyday. The people were wonderful and the work I did was rewarding.
variety of customer service. amazing coworkers
Sales Agent (Former Employee), Galax,VADecember 19, 2014
Pros: free siriusxm service
Cons: no benefits
Hardest part of the job is having morals effect your sales pitching. I have learned many different types of customers and how to speak to them. Around 600 outbound calls each day. Know the product,sale the product and be confident.
Custome service
Call Center Agent (Former Employee), Winter Haven, FLNovember 25, 2014
Cons: half hour
Received inbounce calls sales Well care insurance for medicare older people
Fun
CSR (Former Employee), Galax, VANovember 19, 2014
I enjoyed working here all though some of the requirements were a little far fetched.
productive work place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Winter Haven, FLNovember 16, 2014
this work place is busy, met some good people and you learned how to deal different types of calls and customer services.
Left this job
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee), Streator, ILNovember 15, 2014
Job is not that great allot of bad management. The job had alot of junkies druggies working there and they did not want to fix it I reported them to Better Business Burro.
fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee), Winter Haven, FLNovember 12, 2014
The people were so much fun to work with, the environment was safe and they treat you like family.
Results - Credit Card Insurance
Sales Agent (Former Employee), Marion, INOctober 7, 2014
Pros: good co-workers, fun enviroment
Cons: no job security
At Results, it was my job to sell clients insurance for their credit cards incase they were ever a victim of fraud. After a client activated a credit card it would automatically transfer them to someone in our call center and we would read them our script verbatim. The hardest part of the job was sticking to the script, because as a sales agent you want to throw in personal touches to really "sell it". But it was not allowed. The most enjoyable part was when our boss would put us into teams and run a contest to see who could sell the most. The management was poorly executed and ended up closing their doors.
retention customer service and teck support
Retention and Porting Agent (Former Employee), provo utSeptember 10, 2014
took calls helped customers with phone issue or cancellations used retention to save customers

1 2 3 4 5