RESULTS Employee Reviews

Boring unfair working conditions
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Streator, ILJune 19, 2017
Although telemarketing is easy I'm not the type of person to just want to sit around on the phone all day instead I'd like to be up and moving the people are fairly nice but you get those ones who are jerks
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Not enough breaks
i enjoy my job at results . The hours are great and the managment is very good
Customer Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Stuart, VAJune 5, 2017
I am on the phone from 9 to 5:30 . I talk to clients about their health and try to get them a doctors appointment to get their screening done for wellcare
Pros
the hours are great and the managmnt
Cons
not enough money
Typical day
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Stuart, VAMay 28, 2017
A typical day at work is a normally day for me, most calls I get are about changing their primary care doctor. The hard part about my job, is when I get those calls where people are going through a rough time or when their crying, so I always go out my way on all calls for the members, even if it's a simple question. I've learned from being a Customer Service Representative, that you have to put you're feet in their shoes on every single call. The part I like about my job is, helping others
Pros
Supervisor always understanding
Cons
Short breaks
Not a good place to work.
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTMay 20, 2017
The job it self is good, the managment of the company is poor. Employees feel no connection to the company, therefore have no loyalty to it. They have no consideration for their senior representatives and are hiring constantly because employee retention is poor at the Provo, Utah site.
Productive day
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Midlothian, VAMay 20, 2017
A typical day at work is sales and customer service. You convince the client that the package you have chosen is the best. As well as developing a nice relationship with your client.
Pros
Commision
Cons
N/a
unsatisdied
Agent/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Collinsville, VAMay 18, 2017
stressful and unbelievable
higher mangaemnt has no respect for the agents
low pay and no raises
not good benefits
will hire any and everybody
unsafe and professional
its wonderful place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Galax, VAMay 17, 2017
Good place to work if you can keep up is a little stressful at times can be hard must know what your doing when it comes to programs on the computer.
Pros
lunch room vend machaines
Cons
1 lunch break
Excellent Work Environment
Customer Service Agent - Call Center (Current Employee) –  Streator, ILMay 16, 2017
I enjoyed working at Results. The work environment was laid back and friendly and there was always assistance readily available. My supervisors put forth their best effort to assist in times of need for both me and the members.
fun place to work
Results, Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Stuart, VAMay 15, 2017
I had a lot of fun while I was there. Some of the management could have been more professional but I'm pretty sure they aren't there anymore. Pay wasn't good back then either.
Pros
environment
Cons
pay
Initially I liked working there
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Streator, ILMay 2, 2017
I was there for a year and they job its self is stressful but rewarding if you like to help people with their health care, so for me I enjoyed it. I learned about many different thing in the aspect of health care insurance. The people that you would work with make all the difference in your environment seeing how you'd be sitting next to them for 7 and a half hours. The mental stress is the hardest part though and at first it can be overwhelming but once you got a handle on it you will fly through it. Management is high school all over again...you have to be in with somebody in order to be relevant and advance. Some of the supervisor are good most are not. My typical day is stressful and I could never rely on the supervisors or the company.
Pros
physically easy, sit down job. meeting new people and occasional fun
Cons
poor management, low pay for what they ask of you, drama. Also they do not enforce the hygiene policy... BEWARE!
easy place if you good at talking on phones
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Paris, TXMay 1, 2017
a typical day at work involved many phone calls and attempts to sell. coaching sessions to let you know what you are doing right or wrong. plenty of hours at least 40 every two weeks
Pros
two 15 min breaks and 3
Management does not appreciate your work at all
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLApril 26, 2017
The pay isnt ok because u deal with customers all day long that take things out on you and if you dont make them happy then your not doing your job correct
it was ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLApril 21, 2017
some days they never had calls and they would send us home without any pay or require us not to come in. they don't pay for holiday pay and a lot of other things.
Fun place to work
Call Representative (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VAApril 20, 2017
It was a fun place to work however after being there a while they supervisiors get mean An don't help you enough, are hardly around to answer questions An don't really care about you're being
Pros
Free snacks sometimes
Cons
Short breaks short lunches
just bad all around
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Collinsville, VAApril 12, 2017
It's just bad all around well not everything was bad about it the people were pretty nice but that's about it. The pay check was never right, the hours always were messed up.
Pros
good people
Cons
everything eles
Do Not Pay You
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Stuart, VAApril 7, 2017
I along with other people had a hard time getting our pay. They would pay us, but not for all of our hours worked. We would have to fill out forms, but never got our money. Then fights was always breaking out at that location. It was not a safe place to work.
It was not a good job environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Stuart, VAApril 6, 2017
If you need a job it will pay bills but don't trust them when they say you will get bonus. They are not all on the same page and other workers are treated differently than others.
Never again.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VAApril 3, 2017
The supervisors have there favorites and friends showing favortism in position and titles. Some of the supervisors talk badly about the agents on the phone. Overall the company as a whole has unrealistic expectations and the way you log in and out on the phones messes up your pay. Break schedule changes daily, phones drop calls, you will lose access to billing systems, computers do not work properly, transfer tool fails, other departments will irritate a cx then cold transfer them with no warning, severely understaffed causing a high failure rate with the client, no set seating arrangement, not an ideal environment for a nursing mom, if you enjoy being cussed out daily by customers while recieving back to back phone calls then apply.
Pros
Canteen on site, pay you to stay over night in inclement weather, going to start paying 10 per hour soon
Cons
Short rushed breaks, cliqued up managers, poor training, hired to be fired.
n/a
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMarch 25, 2017
health insurance could be better . no paid holidays, you have to make up the hours for the day you lost, you only earn 1.5 hours of personal time every two weeks and that's if you work a full 40 hours.
Call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Stuart vaMarch 23, 2017
Low pay, high stress. Doning cold calling so most of the people That answered were not very responsive. The management was not always together. The hours and training were Long and excessive.
Pros
Steady work
Cons
Low pay, bad management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RESULTS. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9