Resurgens Orthopaedics Employee Reviews

great place to work at
Patient Reception Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 20, 2017
lots of opportunities, great place to work at. great company great benefits good industry lots of jobs available very good company
great hours to work
Good Company to work for overall
LPN for Orthopaedic Surgeon (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GANovember 10, 2017
Great Company to work for Overall. Managers are easy to work with and your Co-Workers are great! Pay could be a little more competitive. Doctors you work with are kind.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Pay
Great Providers to Work Alongside
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 6, 2017
Learned new EHR system
Nice Providers
Most enjoyable Part is I enjoy helping Patients
Hardest Part besides fighting though traffic is a slow day
Management was Management
Typical Day is Busy
Pros
Excellent Benefits
Cons
Traveling to Several Locations
busy practice,
X Ray Technologist (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GA 30076September 14, 2017
On my own opinion poor customer service. extra busy patient care.. though was more important numbers that patient care. great locations. Nice people to work with .
Pros
Great cooworkers
Cons
low salatry
One of The Top Companies to Work For
Refund Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cumming, GAAugust 14, 2017
Loved my job there. Great place to move up in positions.
Appreciated all that I received and the retirement party when I left.
I should have stayed longer if I had thought about it harder.
Pros
Great Benefits
Resurgens
CCMA (Current Employee) –  Austell, GAJune 19, 2017
I enjoy working in orthopedics and at Resurgens. Running clinic with my doctor is definitely the most enjoyable part of the job. I love the patient interaction I get during clinic hours.
Insurance and Collection Coordinator
Insurance and Collection Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAMay 4, 2017
Manage accounts receivables on a day to day basis
Setting up budget accounts
Financial counseling
Insurance verification
Pre-certifying emergency and non emergency procedures
Posting insurance and patient payments
Generating all statements and claims to patients and insurance companies
Schedule meetings with the doctor twice a month for account review
Respectful people and great experience.
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAMay 1, 2017
A typical day at work would be greeting patients, filling out their medical records, and making sure that I could help the patients with any concerns that they had.
Just started, but I really like it
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Snellville, GAFebruary 22, 2017
I just began with this company. I love my current location, coworkers manager and I look forward to seeing what the future holds working with this company.
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAJanuary 17, 2017
Correspondence with insurance carriers, patients, providers following up on claims, posting charges. Assisting patients in regards to billing and benefits. Mailing appeals and records for review by insurance company. Management helpful and always willing to help. Management and co-workers always helpful in projects and reports. Enjoy helping patients in getting their claims paid.
benefits
Cons
travel time to work

Want to know more about Resurgens Orthopaedics?

Ask a question
Front Desk Clerk/Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Covington, GAJanuary 17, 2017
Learn a lot of new skills which I enjoyed. The management was always open and ready to hear any suggestions you had. This company was also good about when you had issues at home they were always there for you and allowed as much time off as needed.
Pros
flexible
Cons
low pay in some positions
Great workplace that allows for personal growth
Lead Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 30, 2016
Resugens is a great work enviorment that allows for one to grow as they want. They are big at hiring and promoting within. Great company with great doctors!
Pros
great benefits
When I first started working at Resugen's it was a great place to work.
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austell, GA & Marietta ,GaJune 8, 2016
I really loved my job at Resugen's when I first started working. But after I was transferred to the Marietta location it went down hill with office manager that was there will not call any names. But she was not office manager material. That's when I was traveled out the door after 9 yrs. I was told I did not know how to do my job.
But I still think Resugen's is a great place. Good people most of them anyway.
Pros
Good pay, bonus and most importantly the Doctor's where awesome.
Cons
We had a bad office manager.@Marietta, Ga.
Fast paced, Productive
Medical Records Clerk/Practice Co-Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 25, 2016
Productive work place. Pays special attention to the care and treatment of patients. Fast paced, allows development of skills required to provide excellent services.
Very intriguing to work in rotation with 13 doctors
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville and Morrow GaOctober 6, 2015
I had a pleasant experience working with a spine surgeon. I've learned how to read x-rays, MRI's, and how to apply rare cast for optimal healing and protection. Most of my fellow co-workers were enthusiastic and helpful. The hardest part of my job was probably consoling a family after receiving a terrible diagnoses.
Pros
friendly and calm environment
Cons
no over-time
Excellent place to work for medical professionals
Office Staff (Current Employee) –  Atlanta area, GeorgiaOctober 6, 2015
Resurgens is a fairly typical mid-sized company. They look after their bread and butter - the physicians and medical staff - and just try to keep everyone else placated enough to stick around. If you are medical staff, I highly recommend this company.

For others (scheduling, front desk, etc), your pay will be below industry standards. Health benefits used to be pretty good but recently they've opted for only high-deductible plans and the cost to add a spouse/family is priced above your level (it seems to be intended for the physicians primarily). If you are a single person, it is unlikely you will be able to afford a one-bedroom apartment at your pay level, depending on your office's location.

The atmosphere is generally congenial and there are lots of little office perks that do make a difference in the day-to-day enjoyment of your job - things like break rooms with vending machines and coffee machines; occasional bagels/pizza/etc; monthly birthday/anniversary celebrations complete with desserts... The company is genuinely interested in customer/patient care and it feels good to be able to look after the patients' best interest. These things and the friendly and dedicated manner of coworkers make the place a pleasant place to work.
Pros
Office perks, commitment to customer care
Cons
Pay and benefits
A great place to work.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Austell, GAOctober 5, 2015
The doctors and other employees are great and very helpful to others and is a great place to want to work along with good hours.
Very Productive and Fun place to work
Patient Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 7, 2015
On a typical work day, I begin by going over any task from the previous day, setting priorities. This job teaches effectiveness, I learned how to delegate and multi-task daily operations of the office. Management was always confident and competent of their abilities and duties. Co-workers worked as team players, often giving/contributing to all projects. The hardest part of this job was being on your toes on a day to day basis even when there were times you weren't cheerful. I enjoyed the people, doctors, nurses, and co-workers and their lasting affect in my life.
Pros
Incentive Bonus
Cons
Short lunch breaks
Good Place to work.
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  GAAugust 3, 2015
Very busy place, but fun to work there, The management is very co-operative.
We have enough freedom here.
Always listen our concerns.
Enough Leave hours.
great place to work
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAAugust 3, 2015
I enjoyed my time there. The management was knowledgeable and the doctors were great. The company was always striving to give you the tools necessary in order to do your job.
Pros
annual bonuses
Cons
can't think of any

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Resurgens Orthopaedics. Our community is ready to answer.