Resurrection Health Care Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
N/a
Food Service and Nutrition Healthcare Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 29, 2017
Like any hospital you have a lot of work and you are required to multitask and help others. Once again this was a while ago so many things has chabged since than.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Cash Adjustment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 18, 2017
My typical day was busy reviewing claims and contracts. Management was very helpful with day to day work and any questions that may arise. The most enjoyable part of my job was the bond within our office.
Pros
The location was accessible
Cons
Salary and advancement
Good place to start
Nursing Assistant on Telemetry Unit (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 11, 2017
Good place to work, stressful, fast paced, some managers are good, some not so much. 8 hour shifts, every other weekend, average pay and standard benefits
Fun and productive
Manager/Chaplain (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 23, 2017
Committed to follow values of compassion and dignity of the human person. Resurrection merged with Provena Health in 2011 when it became Presence Health. Lot of changes happened for good, but full integration still continues
5 months in and loving it!
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 4, 2017
I appreciate the emphasis on teamwork and embracing strong cultural backgrounds. They provide a great working environment and I they have great employee benefits and an onsite fitness center.
No such thing as team
Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Park Ridge, ILMay 20, 2017
The teamwork is non existent. Residents are cared for efficiently. CNA's are rude and do not like to assist each other in anything. For example, if you are on break no one will answer your call light or tend to your patients. Nurses do not assist you even if you have 15 patients to your self.
Pros
Pay
Cons
enviorment
Certified Nursing Asistant
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILApril 4, 2017
I worked as a cna. it is a very nice place to work all employees are very friendly and cooperative.
while working at this place I learned a lot new things.
Very laid back environment
Billing Analyst HMO (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 5, 2017
No stress at all. Great coworkers, management was fair. The location was near Harpo Studios. It was a nice loft, very spacious, and plenty of overtime.
Pros
Just do your job, no micro managing
OMG Challenge
RN (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 20, 2017
Constant turnover has become a very big problem.

ICU are understaffed and compensation is an insult to the nursing profession.

Management pushes nursing but are not willing to provide resources or pay to compensate for expectations
Change of management was not for the best
Office Manager/Owner (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 16, 2017
Started at Resurrection Medical with the upper management controlled by Sisters of Resurrection. The personal care that was shown by the Sisters encouraged all of the employees to do the best for all of the patients admitted into the medical center. Once the control was given to non-religious personnel, the atmosphere changed.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Patient's became numbers not people
Great pace
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 13, 2017
This is a great pace to work and the people there are very nice .They make u feel like you at home ever time you go there. I really like it there working with people that love to give back like me.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Excellent Hospital
Emergency Room Technician (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 4, 2017
The doctors and nurses, I worked with, were outstanding. They are very experienced in what they do. I enjoyed working for this hospital.
average
Telemetry Registered Nurse, Dept (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 8, 2016
most enjoyable part of the day is to discharge patients, see them get better. Management gives opportunity, are fair. Co-workers help each other. Learn something new everyday
A great place to work.
Executive Assistant/Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILAugust 14, 2016
Good compensation, excellent benefits. New merger and company overhaul; new culture, fast paced, experience necessary to remain an asset, great supervisors.
Daily patient care
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 12, 2016
Rooming patients, drawing blood, answering telephones and scheduling appointments Woring work management to acheive daily, weekly and monthly goals. Working with co-workers completing daily assignment and providing patient care.
Pros
Daily Huddles
Cons
Cancelling daily Huddles
Job Security
CALL CENTER SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 6, 2016
Great Company to work for. Job security is a number one priority.. great benefits. Compassion and Caring , most all all very flexible with the scheduling.
Pros
Great Job security
Cons
Gossip, stayed out of if. Great company if you can avoid that overall.
Was a great place to start my career
Coding Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Park Ridge, ILMay 20, 2016
I enjoyed working their initially however there were times that we just did not see eye to eye. I loved my patients and fellow employees and they taught me everything that I needed to know in my career.
Great
Food Service Director (Former Employee) –  Niles, ILMarch 3, 2016
Enjoyed ten plus years with this company. The facility I was at the residents and staff were like family to me. Had excellent benefits. Wish they were closer to my home.
Pros
Excellent
Cons
Commute
Productive and good salary
Food Service Director (Former Employee) –  500 Asbury Evanston, IllinoisJanuary 21, 2016
A nice place to work where I used to work @ St. Francis Nursing Rehab, Center until the Resurrection sold to Legacy Healthcare. I wish the resurrection healthcare did not sold it. I was settled , productive, co workers were wonderful.
Even though I live so far I still continue working @ ST. Francis Nrsg. & Rehab. Center. All the staff members treat each other like we are family.
Great place to place to work
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Evanston, ILDecember 11, 2015
Insurance verification was an exciting department to work in. No 2 days were alike. I enjoyed both keeping up and learning the various CPT codes and medical terminology required to do the job efficiently and in a timely manner. Having the verification team centralized in one area for all 8 hospitals in the group and some additional offices were at times challenging.

I enjoyed to team and have become life long friends with a few of them. Unfortunately mergers happen and business do not need two of everything.
Pros
fast paced
Cons
limited growth