Resurrection Health Care Employee Reviews

Very hostile and prejudice work environment
Phlebotomist/ PCT (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 17, 2015
Pros: hours were short
Cons: temps are not very welcomed here
I was not trained or taught the scope of this office which was very outdated and behind in technology. The staff was rude unprofessional and unwelcoming.
Fast paced and professional
Nurse Extern (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 23, 2015
I enjoyed working at Resurrection. It was a great job for students pursuing healthcare degree. Nurses were helpful and delegated in a professional , kind manner
Process and refile claims
Patient Financial Specialist (Former Employee), Oak Park, ILFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: the pros to the job was that, we worked together to get the job done.
Cons: the cons to the job, was trying to get the insurance to make payment.
Work weekly A/R report and Age reports. Resubmit claims that has been rejected with appeal letter to timely filing.
What I have learned in the job, was to make sure that the A/R report has to be done in timely fashion to prevent claim from fallining g into aging status.
The co-workers were very nice and helpful friendly
The hardest party of the job was to request medical records or to obtain correct insurance to bill.
The joyful part of the job was to make sure that I put in an honest days work and that I have brought in revenue to my place of employment.
Supportive supervisors; good rapport among interdisciplinary co-workers; education opportunities
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: positive atmosphere, education, management
Cons: high census without coverage occasionally
For 5 years I worked on the rehabilitation floor with a case load of typically 5 to 6 patients. Busy but satisfying. I had a very good experience with management. From the Rehab director to my immediate supervisor, I felt they were supporting me with listening and offering ideas.
I enjoyed working with the interdisciplinary team - cooperative and fun people.

Probably a difficult part of the job was to schedule my patients at times when other therapists also needed to see them. I recall, though, that most of us were willing to negotiate a deal!

The best part of my job at Resurrection was treating a variety of patients: all ages, ethnic backgrounds, diagnoses and challenges. Helping people progress has always been the best part of my job.
Employees were friendly. Great health benefits.
Quality Data Coordinator (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 24, 2014
Good opportunity if working in the health field. Since there are several locations, an employee may transfer a location closer to home.
Flexible
Nurse Assistant (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 13, 2014
Pros: open flexibility
I enjoyed working at Resurrection Medical Center. The staff and management emanated the values and mission statement of hospital as a whole. Being in a registry position gave me a lot of flexibility. I was able to make my own hours and be in control of how I worked. I liked being in a registry position also because I was given opportunities to work in different departments and learn a lot about nursing. Sometimes bouncing around the hospital was difficult because I was not always able to establish a strong working relationship with co-workers
Pastorallly nourising
Hosptial Chaplain (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 6, 2014
Pros: good team work
Cons: long hours in the hospital.
8 hr shift varied every day. Religiously sensitive management. Co chaplains were helpful. The hardest part of the job was responding to call for silly reasons during on call hours. Patient visit and interaction with staff were enjoyable.
Employment Coordinator
Employment Coordinator (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 19, 2014
recruitment for multi site retirement, skilled nursing home and assisted living.
Not a nice place to work, Cut throat environment
Patient Service Specialist (PSA) (Former Employee), Park Ridge, ILSeptember 1, 2014
Cons: everything is wrong with this company
I would not recommend this location to anyone who is looking for work at Presence Health/Resurrection Hospitals.
good
Lead Epic Specialist (Former Employee), chicago, ILMay 28, 2014
not a fan for its cafeteria. giftshop is very good. coworkers are easy going.
Acount Executive for a leading Chicago area health care provider
Account Executive (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 5, 2014
Pros: had a fantastic sales director to work with
Cons: operations managers needed to work faster on sales support
Typical day: Collaborated with marketing representatives on sales calls and
provided the technical support to close deals.
Developed marketing and sales strategy for new product release.
Conducted sales presentations for high-volume distributors,
manufacturers and patients.
Constructed and delivered product presentation to: Patients, and all
levels of executive, medical and supportive staff within Resurrection
Experienced in strategic planning and new product introductions: (with
emphasis on Respiratory, OSA and Seating / Mobility.)
Experienced in designing and executing customer specific marketing programs.
Resurrection Health Care / Ambulatory Services Top producer, company-wide.

Best sales experience I've ever had. Left to do some private consulting. Would love to work for them again. Several management changes have occurred since I left and Resurrection has merged with Presence Health. New job creation is on hold for non-clinical positions.
Everyday was filled with personal satisfaction in patient care.
Medical Transcriptionist Level III (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 30, 2014
Pros: worked from home/flexibility.
Cons: not much time for extra breaks.
Everyday was busy and achievement on productivity was a must. I learned to be very disciplined. Management and coworkers were amazing and very dedicated. The hardest part of my job was knowing on a day-to-day basis the severity of many individual's illnesses. The most enjoyable part was knowing that I made a difference in the accuracy of someone's healthcare records for their treatment and continuing care.
A perfect place to work.
Radiology technologist (Current Employee), chicagoFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: team work, communication excellent care.
A perfect place to start with. Opportunity to learn from the experienced and liberty to say opinion. Great location with lots of team work and preciseness.
Training
Epic Go-Live Support (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 30, 2014
Learning is a continuous exercise. The day you stop to learn, is the day you will stop to grow.
Fun place to work
Cook/Supv (Former Employee), Castleton NYJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: nothing
Prepped breakfast and dinner for 80 bed facility, served the two meals also. Supervised the dietary aides and made sure all sanitation methods were followed. Ordered milk and dairy products along with bread orders, took inventory etc. There wasn't a hard part of the job, and the most enjoyable part was pleasing the residents and making sure they were satisfied with the meals they were getting.
fun place to work
Record Processing Technician (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 5, 2014
friendly co-workers assemble inpatient and outpatient medical records. very productive with the amount of patients
Good place to work at.
Senior Application Specialist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 4, 2013
Enjoyed the people and the different locations I worked at.
great hospital
Account Analyst /Collections (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 24, 2013
Pros: great doctors, free breakfast most of the time
Cons: my days were too short to do my work
loved to work for many doctors at same time as we were family practice at the hospital. enjoyed every day of my work.
Satisfying and fulfilling environment
Senior Account Analyst (Former Employee), River Forest, ILOctober 15, 2013
Pros: meeting new people and new needs constantly
Cons: department closure
A typical day of work at Resurrection consisted mainly of being of service to patients, doctors and co-workers with an array of facets from working out minor details for payment of small balances to arranging new services to fit the needs of the patients to working with fellow employees to develop innovative structures for meeting the needs of all individuals involved. I learned that knowing how operations impact inner and outer departments helps to encourage creativity for continuity of care. Maintaining a close working relationship with management and my co-workers is key to providing customer needs. The most challenging part of the job is creating avenues to assist patients in managing their healthcare provisions but the challenge is a learning process that sheds light on progressive ways to accomplish goals in favor of the patient. The most enjoyable part is maintaining a relationship with co-workers, patients and vendors to nourish a continuous working process for each other.
nice place to work
Medical Technologist microbiology (Former Employee), chicago,ilOctober 2, 2013
very flexible and fun place to work.
occasionally provide free lunch or treats.