RET Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
It was a great place to work. I spent most my adult working life at TEMA Isenmann. I have life long friends locally and around the world.
International Vice President (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYDecember 23, 2015
My work day began very early in the morning. I could make calls to other time zones. During the day I quoted products, advised clients and distributors and managed the factory. The people I worked with were intelligent and fun. The hardest part of the job was keeping everyone happy. The most enjoyable part of the job was the travel and the excitement of getting a new client.
Pros
Good benefits, company car, company credit card, management support
Cons
It was a long drive from Cincinnati to Lexington every day that I was not traveling internationally.
Bad enviorment to work in.
Fleet Service Clerk (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 30, 2015
I would not recommend this job to anyone. Many years ago moral was good and was rewarded with good wage and benefits. I would not recommend American Airlines or any airliner in general to my enemy.

Thankful I got out when I did.
Pros
Retired with pension.
Cons
racist work environment!!
Fast paced, ever revolving company
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCNovember 4, 2014
The last 6 years of my job consisted of daily contact with associates, management, engineering, due to updating, editing standard operation procedures. Training new and continuing learning for specific areas. Creating new standard operating procedures when required.
Pros
good rapport with all levels of command
Cons
rotating 12 hours
Distr.& Window Clk/Supply Sp
US Postal Service, Distribution &Window Clerk (Former Employee) –  Shamokin Dam, PAApril 10, 2014
My work at the Postal Service was fantastic. I worked as a part-time clerk for twenty years, and was able to raise a family (three children) at the same time. I worked on the average of 25 hours a week, and I loved interacting with my customers. The hardest part of the job was management. We were never able to make decisions without upper managements approval, even for the smallest of things. It was frustrating, and difficult being able to run a small office when we were not supported by our managers. The co-workers were the best to work with. I was disappointed when my hours were reduced to 5 per week, and eventually forced into an early retirement. My experience in the military was incredible. I loved working as a supply clerk, and enjoyed every minute with a company that I was with for 20 years. They were my best friends. I had to get out because of medical problems.
Pros
the relationships that were built
Cons
having to leave, upper management control
Good Starting job
Technician (Current Employee) –  Cleveland OhioJanuary 29, 2014
What we do there is basically build and service computers. The people i worked with were very good people to work with.
Management lacks leader skills
TRUCK DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, WVJuly 28, 2013
A typical day was waiting at shop for orders as to what your day was going to consist of

Wasnt a bad company, except for cameras in the trucks

Co-workers were good guys