Retail Banking

Retail Banking Employer Reviews

Senior Personal Banker (Current Employee), Chicago, ILApril 26, 2014
The most enjoyable part of my job is working with people, meet and exceed their needs and expectations. My customers says I have people skills. My team also plays a big role at my work place. We strive for the same goal to have a happy customer who will come back and referre us to others.
Not productive
Retail Banker (Former Employee), VirginiaDecember 11, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
Too sales oriented, too much pressure to make a sale, not flexible
Hard-working and Successful Retail Banking Branch Manager
Assistant Vice President / Senior Branch Manager (Current Employee), Eagan, MNNovember 14, 2013
I manage a team of 8-9 team members and driven for success. What I enjoy most about my position is the extensive client relationships built over my career at TCF Bank, the partnership with Cub Foods management and ample of opportunities of promotional growth of own staff. I provide extensive leadership, knowledgeable and viewed as a mentor to help develop other branch and assistant managers in own region. My co-workers make the branch a fun working environment and are rewarded with branch success. While putting the customer first, we are excel in providing exceptional products and services to new and existing clients to meet and exceed financial goals.
Fast Paced
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), Albion, NYMay 13, 2013
Pros: great team work
Cons: na
Call Center invironment, fast paced, worked with great management team
Great place to work and bank
Financial Service Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 16, 2012
Pros: good benefits and lots of opportunity to advance
Cons: scheduling can be an issue sometimes
Hardest part of the job is trying to meet your goal on mortgages when the real estate market is down .
Great interaction with customers
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 28, 2012
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Being in banking is a great job if you like to deal with customers on a daily basis...