Retail Banking

Retail Banking Employer Reviews

Not productive
Retail Banker (Former Employee), VirginiaDecember 11, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
Too sales oriented, too much pressure to make a sale, not flexible
Hard-working and Successful Retail Banking Branch Manager
Assistant Vice President / Senior Branch Manager (Current Employee), Eagan, MNNovember 14, 2013
I manage a team of 8-9 team members and driven for success. What I enjoy most about my position is the extensive client relationships built over my career at TCF Bank, the partnership with Cub Foods management and ample of opportunities of promotional growth of own staff. I provide extensive leadership, knowledgeable and viewed as a mentor to help develop – more... other branch and assistant managers in own region. My co-workers make the branch a fun working environment and are rewarded with branch success. While putting the customer first, we are excel in providing exceptional products and services to new and existing clients to meet and exceed financial goals. – less
Fast Paced
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), Albion, NYMay 13, 2013
Pros: great team work
Cons: na
Call Center invironment, fast paced, worked with great management team
Great place to work and bank
Financial Service Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 16, 2012
Pros: good benefits and lots of opportunity to advance
Cons: scheduling can be an issue sometimes
Hardest part of the job is trying to meet your goal on mortgages when the real estate market is down .
Great interaction with customers
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 28, 2012
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Being in banking is a great job if you like to deal with customers on a daily basis...
Great working environment.
Project Control Officer (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMay 25, 2014
My team is fantastic and we all work towards a common goal together.
Organisation which Provides learning at each and every stage
Regional Service Manager (Former Employee), Gurgaon, HRMay 15, 2014
Daily work starts from 9 AM in the morning till 7 PM in the evening. My journey is encompassed by various learning- management of staff, Mentoring, Training, Learning of new guidelines.
In this organisation learning never stops.
Summary
Internship Programme (Former Employee), BulgariaApril 21, 2014
- Studying business management in relation to the bank, of individuals and small businesses,
developing marketing strategies for different business processes and products.
- Applying different techniques to enhance customer satisfaction and improve the quality of customer
service, showing a proactive attitude to emerging problems and finding solutions – more... creating different
flow diagrams.
- Better understanding of the branch network (branches, offices, credit and business centers) in which
the bank provides services.
- Actively participate in new campaigns for sale, met and used the most successful trading techniques
- Maintaining contact with customers and shareholders as require and take targeted action on
preserving the Bank's customers.
- Involved in the loan process by discussing with clients the terms of loan products offered by the Bank.
Performed an analysis of the creditworthiness of the client by using the Bank evaluation systems –
and by supporting other colleagues.
- Produced financial statements making using Microsoft Excel® and ACE 6.
- Gained experience in different production systems – Business Objects XI, Branch System, ACE 6,
eArchiving etc., which could bring me excitement skills about new technologies. – less
Productive day
Branch Operation Manager (Manager) (Current Employee), Balachaur,Nawanshahar,PunjabApril 20, 2014
Pros: process oriented
Cons: long working hours
good company to work with,learning atmosphere.very process oriented,learning atmosphere
Productive, Skill enhancement and growth opportunities....
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee), Regina, SKFebruary 14, 2014
Great Company to work with, great internal opportunity for advancement and learning.
Awesome place to work
Team member (Former Employee), MumbaiFebruary 4, 2014
loved working in retail banking too, lot of learning however due to rotational shifts had to leave the company
Productive & Fun
Team Leader (Former Employee), Abu Dhabi - UAEDecember 12, 2013
Pros: no time restrictions
Cons: target oriented
A Sales professional, daily begins a new adventure of learning, as he comes across to different people, People who have different approach to different aspects of different things. I being Sales Professional need to be really organized and with pleasant attitude need to be attract Customer attraction towards my product. I love to meet people.
Largest Pvt Bank in India with a Unprofessional Work Culture
Deputy Manager (Former Employee), Pune, IndiaDecember 9, 2013
Being the largest Pvt Bank in India, HDFC is the most preferred Bank in India.
Learnt Banking, Relationship Management, Bank Guarantee and Inward and Outward Foreign Exchange.
Branch Manager (Former Employee), CHAKWAL PAKISTANNovember 5, 2013
Pros: free tea breaks
Cons: healtcare
Building new relationships with customers of banks a very attractive part of my job.
Productive, intense workplace with many challenges
Service & Control Officer (Former Employee), Athens, ONDecember 18, 2012
Pros: possibility of advancement
Cons: long hours
A typical day would be so full that I would forget how fast the time passed. Customers requiring to be serviced, new projects coming up and new requests from central offices for reports and actions to be taken.
I learned to be efficient, analytic, fast, detail oriented, a team player. I learned to challenge myself with every new assignment.
I have had – more... various managers in my years with Citi, but one thing they all had in common was integrity.
I consider myself lucky, having had wonderful co-workers that not only are easy to cooperate with but help in creating a warm environment.
The hardest part of the job is not being able in some cases to satisfy the clients.
The most enjoyable part of the job has been accomplishing the goals, whichever those may have been, personal or collective. – less
Productive, intense workplace with many challenges
Service & Control Officer (Former Employee), Athens, ONDecember 18, 2012
Pros: possibility of advancement
Cons: long hours
Good Learning Experienceq
Credit Analysis (Current Employee), AurangabadJune 25, 2012
Pros: employee benfits
Cons: no time for social or personal life
Learned Basic concepts of Banking
Credit Decision Making
Credit Monitoring
Customer Analysis
Balance Sheet Analysis

Working Hours are too long and No half day even on saturday
Contact constant avec le client
Business Assistant (Former Employee), Dinard, A2August 5, 2014
Développement de compétences en matière de relations client.
Mise en place d'un projet visant les 18-25 ans.