We are seeking a dynamic customer service manager to help build, implement and manage a world-class customer care team. We are a 3 year old tech company that needs a strong Technical lead with previous customer service management experience (heavy involvement and understanding of technology is a must). Applicants should be detail oriented, knowledgeable about operating systems, anti-virus software, and have strong research skills. You will help architect and expand our current customer service strategy and provide feedback on inefficiency, but most importantly be our technical eyes, ears, and brain for improving the system. As such you need to have you pulse on the finger of technology.
The position requires advance understanding of computer troubleshooting for both a PC and Macintosh computer focusing on browser/security support and software support. Requires the ability to learn multiple websites, various products/ features, and software applications.
· Strong Knowledge of computer troubleshooting using Macintosh and Windows based computers.
· Proficient in Microsoft Suite (need to be familiar with Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc,)
· Experience with HelpSpot Help Desk software (strongly preferred)
· Strong knowledge of Internet and be comfortable using the internet for research (mandatory)
· Previous Customer Service experience in Technical Support
· Some Knowledge of HTML/ CSS/
· Excellent Organizational skill
· Excellent Analytical Skills
· Must be self-motivated and willing to initiate and execute plans.
· Experience handling customer service on a cash-back or incentives website/company would be great, but it's not required
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Developing and implementing customer care strategy and system with a
primary focus on developing a fully integrated, seamless customer service experience
· Technical troubleshooting for Toolbar software - (training provided)
· Assist with new projects and developing leadership skills by working closely with a team
· Manage HelpDesk system
· Managing day to day operations
· Create/Review reports to help determine the efficiency of and make improvements to the
Customer Care department
· Resolve software/hardware errors & malfunctions
· Follow troubleshooting guidelines to resolve issues
· Provide feedback on incorrect procedures or recommended improvements
· Diagnose and solve problems following procedures
· Answer Inbound calls/messages from Retail Benefits' clients and shoppers focused on website navigation, educating on products or features of website, open, monitor and escalate website/client issues through our trouble ticket system.
· Make outbound calls to follow up on customer service requests.
· Handle customer's issues with billing discrepancies (double charges, declines, rejections etc)
· Manage HelpDesk system
Location Anywhere in the US