Retail Capital is currently seeking an Intake Specialist. The Intake Specialist will perform various job duties, but will have an emphasis on data entry. The Intake Specialist will organize documentation and information submitted for a merchant cash advance funding application. The Intake Specialist will be responsible for pulling various reports, both personal and business related, as well as a brief analysis of the reports pulled.
- Under direct supervision, operates data entry devices to perform a variety of data entry, verification, and other related clerical duties.
- Must possess excellent oral and written customer service skills.
- Responsible for accuracy, efficiency, extreme attention to detail and retrieval of data processed.
- Must complete a thorough, detailed review of information obtained to ensure accurate documentation and results are in the file.
- Maintains documentation of all data entered and all communications on cash advances.
- Performs quality work within deadlines, with or without direct supervision at some times.
- Reviews discrepancies in data received. Requests clarification or additional documentation when required, and ensures proper and timely follow up if no response or resolution in 24 hours.
- Ability to work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by management.
Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent
Some college coursework is preferred
Must be computer proficient with experience in Microsoft Office
Able to type a minimum of 50 WPM
Working knowledge of UW guidelines and requirements is preferred
Excellent attention to detail, organization, and time management
Ability to work independently and also in a team-oriented environment
Strong customer service skills required
Good analytical and problem solving skills
Ability to work in a high energy, fast paced, high pressure office
Indeed - 19 months ago