Retail Group of America LLC is the U.S. division of Alhokair, one of the largest fashion retail companies in the Middle East, with licensing arrangements across a broad array of brands including Gap, Zara and Marks and Spencer.
RGA is based in Manhattan and has been opening stores and introducing European fashion brands to the U.S. market. Currently the brands that we are working with are: Monsoon/Accessorize (England), Promod (France), Jennyfer (France), Lipsy (England), Cortefiel (Spain), New Yorker (Germany), Sergent Major (France) and Ziddy (Portugal). Over the next five years, the company will partner with these brands and others to open several hundred stores across the United States.
First created by Grupo Cortefiel in 1945, Cortefiel is a brand with classic charm, and a wealth of experience on its side. The hallmarks of the brand are elegance, quality, comfort and functionality, and in each specially made garment you’ll see why. Cortefiel’s elegance makes it the option of choice for men and women with an eye for fashion. At the heart of the contemporary fashion scene too, and the brand has expanded rapidly in recent times.
As a Key Holder for Retail Group of America you are responsible for driving sales, ensuring an elevated customer experience, merchandising, operational excellence, and supervision of all employees when store management is not on duty or unavailable on the floor. As part of the leadership team of the store, the Key Holder is responsible for opening and/or closing the store and ensuring that proper store policies and procedures are followed in the absence of the Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager.
- Drive store results by coaching and providing “in the moment” feedback
- Monitor store team’s performance by ensuring that the need of customer are met positively and proactively
- Help influence customer buying decisions by communicating information about the products including style, fit, quality, value, price and care instructions
- Ensure an elevated customer experience by exceeding the customer’s expectations through genuine and emotional connections
- Be a role model in elevating the customer experience and facilitate training for new Sales Associates
- Ensure customer satisfaction and size availability by completing all floor replenishment and shipment as needed
- Service multiple customers in a fast paced environment
- Maintain a positive work environment by consistently treating all team members and customers with respect
- Ensure operational excellence in merchandising, visual presentations, housekeeping, and loss prevention by delegating and supervising store team to complete all tasks in a timely manner
- Ensure all merchandising, replenishment and operational standards are properly executed when opening or closing the store
- Perform store opening and closing procedures as per the company standard
- Demonstrate a high degree of integrity by enforcing and upholding all company policies
- Protect store assets and inventory
- Proven track record in driving sales
- Minimum of 1 year previous related experience in retail/apparel industry at a supervisory level with an emphasis on customer service
- Have a passion for fashion and knowledgeable about current fashion/trends
- Can assess customer needs and enjoys helping people solve problems
- Proven ability to lead and motivate diverse teams
- Have strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Flexible availability to work nights, weekends, holidays, store openings and closings to meet the needs of the business
- Can safely lift up to 40lbs (often or on an as needed basis)
- Able to maneuver throughout the sales floor and stockroom (frequently and during every shift)
- Able to stand for long periods of time (frequently and during every shift)
- Able to climb ladders or stairs and work off elevated surfaces on a frequent basis during each shift
- Maintain dependability and good attendance on an ongoing basis