Retail Group of America LLC is the U.S. division of Alhokair, one of the largest fashion retail companies in the Middle East, with licensing arrangements across a broad array of brands including Gap, Zara and Marks and Spencer.
RGA is based in Manhattan and will be introducing at least 15 to 20 European fashion brands to the U.S. market. RGA currently operates 24 stores under the Monsoon, Monsoon Children's and Accessorize label. Over the next five years, the company will partner with brands such as Promod (France), Jennyfer (France) Cortefiel (Spain), New Yorker (Germany) and Zippy (Portugal) to open several hundred stores across the United States.
Overall Job Objective: Retail Group of America is currently in the process of opening fifty three retail stores in nine malls. In this role, responsibilities will include diverse duties to support the Store Operations department and the field teams. This position reports to the Director of Store Operations.
- Interact with multiple internal departments
- Manage external vendor relationships
- Produce monthly tools for the store teams to manage their business
- Additional assignments based on the needs of the business
- Own projects from start to finish using both persistence and patience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize while juggling multiple priorities
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Detail orientated
- Ability to prioritize
- Strong organizational skills
- Sense of urgency
- Proficient at all applications in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Previous administrative experience
- Retail background is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University a plus
This position will be for a three month contract.
Salary range: $15.00 an hour to $19.00 an hour based on experience