Retail Group of America LLC is the U.S. division of Alhokair, one of the largest fashion retail companies in the Middle East, with licensing arrangements across a broad array of brands including Gap, Zara and Marks and Spencer.
RGA is based in Manhattan and will be introducing at least 15 to 20 European fashion brands to the U.S. market. RGA currently operates 24 stores under the Monsoon, Monsoon Children’s and Accessorize label. Over the next five years, the company will partner with brands such as Promod (France), Jennyfer (France) Courtefiel (Spain), New Yorker (Germany) and Zippy (Portugal) to open several hundred stores across the United States. We are in the process of opening fifty three stores between August and October.
The Visual Merchandising Manager is responsible for interpreting the brand guidelines for all store displays and signage. The incumbent must provide clear and timely direction to store management regarding the floor set, window displays, signage and overall appearance of the store. He/she is also responsible for providing training regarding the brand’s and RGA’s visual merchandising standards and guidelines.
The ideal candidate would have a mass merchandising background, understands fast fashion and is used to new product at least two times a week, is highly organized and entrepreneurial.
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years’ proven multi-site visual merchandising management experience in fashion retail, preferable in a Specialty Store or boutique environment.
- Knowledge of key visual merchandising processes and principles.
- Strong understanding of VM guideline implementation.
- Proficiency with word, excel and power point.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven ability to train store management
- Proven ability to create visual plans for a multi store environment
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Self starter, entrepreneurial style
- Creative with an eye for detail
- Drivers license (Full)
Only candidates with multi-store visual management experience will be considered.