Retail Integrity Employee Reviews

Productive place to work
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARDecember 19, 2013
Its fun place to work. I worked is a recruiter. the management was not the best but I learned a lot is far as management.
sales, retail, customer service, computer data, merchandising,planograms,displays
Merchandising Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rogers, ARNovember 2, 2013
Not enough hours, very challenging, never boring. Independent work
Pros
make own schedule
Cons
not enough hours
Don't waste your time with this company
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Iuka, MSAugust 7, 2013
I have been employed with this company since April 2013 and have had a total of MAYBE 10 jobs, after being told by my supervisor upon hiring that they were always having jobs in my area but no rep to take them. I have been cheated out of pay for two of those jobs cause their system was down and I was unable to submit my report on time. Managers are a poor excuse for management material! This company is more of a hassle than they are worth! BE WARE!!!
low end merchandising company
merchandiser (Former Employee) –  vernal,UtahJuly 11, 2013
I enjoy merchandising and am always looking for the opportunity to add a couple more hours of work to my schedule. However, I feel this company wasn't worth it. They don't pay drive time and the work consisted of mostly finding one manager after another to do price checks. Almost all of the work was a flat rate pay working under the assumption that it would take about an hour to complete. However it usually takes longer due to the fact that you are waiting on management to run around and find what they need to change prices. There is also the issue that several projects have little to no instructions on how to successfully complete the project.
Pros
flexible work schedule
Cons
no drive time pay, flat rate projects take longer than time given, little to no training
Merchandising
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Rogers, ARJuly 1, 2013
Merchandising is a great Job!!! I plan my day,going to store to store and working with great people.. I have my own little home office that I come home and input all my info to.. I have fax, computers, Ipad and my notebook , digital camera also. Merchandising is something that I love to do, I'm my own boss, I plan my days of where I want to go,,The companies out there are great companies in 20 years I've not had 1 bad company.
Pros
meeting great people
Cons
no cons
Flexible
RSM (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 4, 2013
A decent company to work for to supplement your income. Steady
work would be nice. Had that before they lost the Rayovac account.
Pros
flexible, decent pay.
Cons
workflow is not consistent. seems like management changes as often as i change my panties.
Harassing Manager
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GaMay 23, 2013
I have worked for this company for a year and half. My NEW supervisor sends me several reminders a day to ask me to complete paper work that I have finished weeks ago, or yesterday. I don't like to be reminder spam by a company. This is my personal email - I have even gotten reminders from him on Saturday Night at 11:59 PM. You have 24 hours to turn your work though the internet. He does not check this.. He will reminders to everyone in the system.
Pros
varies of work
Cons
being reminded to complete job that you have completed.
Ugh- not worth the time
Merchandising (Former Employee) –  New YorkApril 20, 2013
Horrible Company- no jobs- low pay- ask a lot but give back very little.
Excellant pay and hours but hard to move up
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, AL; Northport, AL; Brent, ALFebruary 11, 2013
The hours and the pay are good, but, their home office is located in Arkansas, and I live in Alabama. So, it is difficult for me to advance with them.
Very busy and face paced job. Had a great team to work with
Staffing manager (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARNovember 9, 2012
A typical day at work required me to speak to several people a day. (50 or more) I would lead them in the direction to get the jobs they were doing completed. I also recruited new representatives and walked them through the on-boarding process. Taught the reps where and how to download the guidelines in which they would be using to complete our jobs. I learned that everyone will have an "excuse" for why they were not able to complete the job. Being that I did not work face to face with many of them, I had to go on their "word." I worked with some great people. The staffing managers made a great team. Always made sure to help each other. Every job has a hard part and mine was calling a rep and them explaining to me that a loved one had passed or was extremely ill and me explaining we still had to complete our expectations from the client. We couldn't just not do the job. The fun part was that I met and managed some really great hard working people who didn't take you for granted, being that we worked in different states. (Merchandising)
Pros
i got to meet so many people. able to establish a professional bond. made some friends as well
Cons
you were told no a lot. someone can't do this or that can't be done.
Retail Integrity - NO!
merchandiser (Former Employee) –  PANovember 6, 2012
I am an experienced merchandiser.
When I see an ad, sometimes I place an online app.
This co. basically begged me to work for them last year when they received a big contract (they lost it b4 the year was up).
Directions mostly were confusing. I did the jobs the way I knew how to do them instead to promote the product and get the contract their sales.
Job descriptions when accepting jobs, were not exactly what they were when I went to do the jobs. Sometimes, hidden in the details were big things - like the job had to be done on a certain day or time- that was not revealed at the beginning.
Co. just redid itself again. Seems like they got rid of the experienced mngrs they had and hired young fresh faces who work till the wee hours of night. 1st. email I received from my new mngr welcomed me into the wrong territory -this is a bad mistake, meaning attention to detail is lacking for sure.
Now, they are the only co I know that requires reporting withing 12 hrs of the scheduled job, so if you schedule a job to start at 7am and dont report till 9pm, you are late-3 lates and you are out.
Gee, do they really want to fire all the employees and not have anyone to work for them!
Some jobs I did included travel, but I never did collect all that pay for travel. (ambiguous wording)
They cannot make up their minds, will all of a sudden give you last minute details sent in the afternoon, after you did the job in the morning....
NO do not work for them.
If you want a job as a merchandiser, you have to have experience. Take the hard labor traveling jobs first-you will learn everything inside and out and get the experience you need to get in with one of the very good companies.
Pros
ummm its some work, but just a very little bit with some big company products
Cons
everything
Excellent company with the benefit of gaining merchandising experience hands on
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  MIAugust 18, 2012
A typical day of word consist of me going into a retail store after I have accepted the job on the online site and completing the assignment according to the module given. I then take pictures, upload them, and complete a report on the visit. I learned that merchandising can be very fun and a lot of knowledge of retail and what goes into it is learned. My recruiting management is a great leader and always ready to be of assistance if necessary. This is an individual job assignment that is completed. There is not a really hard part, but a somewhat hard part probably would be when you go into a new store and getting that department management to work with you to produce what the vendor wants. The most enjoyable part is having fun while doing the work and learning at the same time.
Pros
much information is gained about merchandising's ins and outs
Cons
the store workers not being so cooperative sometimes and the compensation

2.9