Retention Employee Reviews

I learned a lot of tech support at this job
Technical Support Specialist/TAG (Former Employee) –  North Lauderdale, FLAugust 6, 2017
This job was really nice because it taught me a lot about technology mainly cell phones and trouble shooting tech issues. However some of the rules could use updating.
Graet place to gain experience!
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAAugust 3, 2017
Great team members and management! Enjoyed the work! Its a very fun and friendly environment to be a part of. I do wish my department didn't have to outsource!
Work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Atmore, ALJuly 6, 2017
I enjoy my job in assisting customer's with their needs. We worked with major companies and i always try to keep the clients up on all the updates they need from trouble tickets to billing issue.
Productive and got along with co workers
Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tarboro, NCMay 1, 2017
I enjoyed the many years working for this company in the call center and as an work at home agent!! I also love how you have the option to pick up or give away hours if you need to.
Exciting, diversity, very fast pasted
E911 Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Woodbine, GAApril 10, 2017
E911, emergency and none emergency inbound and outbound calling and dispatching, communication officer, volunteer paramedic, involvement with all county events, fun raiser, crime watch, mentoring, volunteering extra special services during holidays, major disaster, families in need, concentrated patrol statewide ect...
Pros
exciting
Cons
life control it becomes your entire life
Great cultuer - empty promises
Energy Consultant (Current Employee) –  Roseville, CAFebruary 15, 2017
I absolutely love my co workers and the environment that has been created here. After being here for almost 2 years I am tired of the empty promises from management. I want opportunity for growth and to move up in the company and am always told "it's coming"
My Summary
Retention Services Analyst Assistant (Current Employee) –  Santa Cruz, CAFebruary 9, 2017
The job was very insightful and help grow as a worker. The job environment was extremely friendly and allowed people to grow even in a stressfull environment. The hardest part about the job was the amount of tasks at once.
Great Work Enviroment
Sales/Billing Agent (Former Employee) –  MaineJanuary 30, 2017
Loved the job I did. However the job was not secure. I did like the people I worked with, however the product sold sometimes was hard to get behind.
Pros
People I worked with, customers I spoke with.
Cons
Site closing down.
They are ok
Customer Service/ Sales Representative, Clearwire (Former Employee) –  Milton, FLJanuary 20, 2017
company ok to work for just high fire rate but ive heard they have got better overall and are now even hiring people that were once fired before which i think is good.
Customer Solutions Specialist
Customer Solutions Specialist (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 18, 2017
The work day is a rewarding challenge. It can be difficult diffusing irate customers but it becomes worth it when the process works. I enjoy being able to save customers who have no desire to speak with me, but with patience and a good ear I am able to hear their concerns and provide a great solution.
Pros
Incentives and benefits
Cons
Flexibility
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 12, 2017
Fun work environment hands on training and exceptional practice in building long last relationships with clientele. Easy going and and management was relatable and relaible
Regular Cashier Job
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Sharon, PADecember 1, 2016
Was satisfied as a cashier at the gas station on mahoning ave. The schedule was flexible and the pay was good for my young age.
Fun place to work
Inside Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Roseland, NJAugust 26, 2016
My day starts at 8am and ends at 7pm, sales is based on people credit which makes it hard to sale because a lot of people at this time credit isn't that great. But if you can give options and overcome rejection you will make a nice penny.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Have to work long hours to see that great pay
The most enjoyable part of the job was collecting monies that was otherwise thought to be uncollectable.
Customer Service Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 11, 2016
Print out collection report, call and or email tenants for payment; Generate and email invoices as requested to tenant; send and receive credit card authorization forms for payment processing; reply to internal and external emails; prepared delinquent accounts for agency placement; established a great working rapport with co-workers and managers.

The hardest part of the job was not having access to systems and having to ask another team member for assistance.
Pros
Pros Catered luncheons
Cons
Cons Benefits
Great Worklife Balance very comfortable
Unit Career Advisor (Current Employee) –  Langley AFB, VAJune 30, 2016
A typical day at work is slow paced not very busy. I have learned alot of leadership, communication, and professional skills. My coworkers have always been a pleasure to work with. There is a culture of teamwork and accountability. The hardest part of the job is the confusion between Active Duty counterparts and the Guard. Alot of coworkers do not know the difference. The most enjoyable part is when everyone knows what the Guard's role is then we all can set goals and work together to meet objectives.
Pros
lunches, free time, opportunities for advancement
Cons
promotion scale is reached very quickly and then stops
job description was never clear
Inside Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Tarboro, NCJune 24, 2016
driving an hour to work and an hour home with an hour for lunch break was not what i planned on doing. Especially when the work hours where from 10am-7pm because it killed my day and with having a daughter at the age of 1 i could never spend time with her
Unstable work environment, but has potential
Accounting Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 7, 2016
This office has relax work environment at times. However the owner can be a Micro-Manager and the Marketing techniques are changing to often to ever establish a system that is based off facts. A lot of emotion from the owners but not stable enough to consider a long term career.
Pros
Close to dining, break, and plenty of offered spiffs.
Cons
Unstable Marketing, Bad pay, no benefits, emotional CEO
just ok
CSR/TECH (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 17, 2016
The job was ok at best.
there was poor communication between management and employees.
Atmosphere was very unprofessional.
A lot of fun to work in records
Manager (Former Employee) –  Depew, NYMay 13, 2016
This was the place where the business managers ordered files for audits and we always met the demand. We put together files when specific documents were requested by managers or auditors.
Fun, clean and productive team environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDApril 24, 2016
Productive and fun work environment. A typical day at work would start with getting there a little a head of time to get ready and then followed by a sales meeting to discuss the teams progress, then we would get on the phones to take calls to help customers. The most enjoyable thing about work is the effort that management made to make us feel recognized, work events, gift cards, and team competitions. The hardest part of the job would be the stressful criticisms that the management has when they review calls and make suggestions for improvement. Coworkers are diverse and friendly.
Pros
great medical and dental benefits daycare reinbursement
Cons
micro management and high pressure sales goals