Retronix Semiconductor Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
19 years in the semiconductor business
Sr. Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  BAE systems, SAS, and TISeptember 10, 2017
As a Senior equipment technician in AMAT equipment I have worked many contracts all over the country for Retronix. I highly recommend working for them. They are one of the best business you can work for.
Pros
great Pay, Work and travel the world at the same time.
Cons
Usually it is only contract work
Fun job with great workers.
Technician I/Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZMarch 15, 2017
I like the job and the employees, you have the ability to really make your resume look nice with this job. Management in some areas is okay and other areas bad. Hardest part of job is lack of communication between managers. Most enjoyable part of the job is the actual work you are doing.
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Mismanagement
Temp contracted to Edward's Vacuum at Intel Ocotillo
equipment technician (Current Employee) –  Chandler, azJanuary 31, 2015
- Typical day is spent running around helping to do preventative maintenance and troubleshooting on semiconductor abatement and vacuum pumping systems.
- I learned that Intel isn't all it is cracked up to be.
- My immediate manager seems to not care much about me except for when he needs me to do something for him.
- co-workers are generally good people with a few exceptions due to personality conflicts.
- hardest part of the job is going in for the first day on shift. Generally not looking forward to working. Working as a temp for over a year and only way to possibly become permanent is to memorize the abatement system from head to toe before being considered a permanent position.
- The compressed work week is the best part of the job, and some of the people oare cool.
Pros
compressed work week, and decent cafeteria food.
Cons
everything else.
Overall good company .
Field Service Engineer (contract position) (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORJuly 1, 2013
Things have changed since i left. I think they need to offer better contract negotiations. I was sent to Oregon and wouldnt pay my way back. They did pay me well.