Return Path

Return Path Employer Reviews

Forward thinking company with "hip" work environment, but balance of all ages and backgrounds
Software Engineering Intern (Current Employee), Broomfield, COJuly 15, 2014
There are lots of the plusses found in the new tech culture (video games, free lunches, ping pong, unlimited vacation) but still a good mix of backgrounds.

They seem to be actively trying to recruit marginalized groups in tech (minorities, women, etc.).
Return Path is private company experiencing major growth.
Regional Sales Executive (Current Employee), Broomfield, CONovember 19, 2012
Pros: great company culture
Cons: very long sales cycle
A typical day at Return Path, consists of conducting meetings that involve high level executives in the IT or Marketing departments. I am responsible for driving clients through the sales cycle, spending the majority of the time in the discovery stage, building a business case. My territory is regionally based so I spend a large part of my day prospecting for new clients.

I have learned about how email if used correctly is one of the most profitable means of driving sales for large companies. Email marketing is a very complex, and surprisingly the large majority of marketing departments, do have have a grasp on how to get email to the inbox or have a good way to track results.

The nice thing about management at Return Path, there is not a overwhelming sense of micro-management.

From a team prospective, account managers and sales managers work very well together.

The hardest part of this job is:
Creating urgency
Very long sales cycle
No one in the industry has budget for this product.
Because of where my territory is based there is not a lot of face-to-face interaction.

The most enjoyable part of this job is, being able to educate my potential clients and to take a very consultative roll in the sales process.
Great management style - they practice what the preach
Director (Current Employee), New YorkAugust 21, 2012
Pros: great culture - fun place to work
Cons: comp could be better but other aspects make up for it
RP is an amazing company to work for. I have never seen a more actively engaged, involved, and concerned management team. They spend a tremendous amount of time thinking about the culture of the company and how to truly make it best in class. The involve employees in all aspects of running the business and are transparent to a fault. Just a wonderful organization all around.
I love working here!
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 20, 2012
Pros: great culture, smart people, benefits package, open vacation
Return Path has a "people first" perspective and it shows. They put a lot of effort into making sure their employees are challenged, productive and happy. Also, you just can't beat an open vacation policy!
Great products, culture and people
human resources (Current Employee), New YorkAugust 18, 2012
Pros: culture, benefits, challenging work
Worldwide leader; strong people first culture (starting from the top!); talented and nice colleagues
Fair company with remote management
Product Manager, Working (Former Employee), Broomfield, COApril 22, 2012
Pros: independent work, good pay
Cons: unclear expectations
Created business idea proposals
Tracked status of current projects
Monitored product usage
Identified customer needs and created solutions

About Return Path

Founded in 1999, Return Path is the worldwide leader in email intelligence. Our industry-leading email intelligence solutions – Read more