Reuben H. Fleet Science Center

Reuben H. Fleet Science Center Employee Reviews

Fun and friendly environment to work in.
Event Ambassador (Current Employee), San DiegoJanuary 20, 2014
I developed communication skills, how to work with people and being in a fast paced environment. The people are friendly and make it enjoyable to work there.
Interactive environment with much educational potential.
Special Events Coordinator (Former Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 30, 2013
Pros: family-friendly environment, great staff, very cohesive group, great stepping stone.
Cons: no holidays, short hours, low compensation.
I was responsible for all prior, current, and future clientele as far as acting as their main point of contact and ensuring that we met their every need for a successful meeting and/or event.

Corresponding with clientele via phone calls, e-mails, in person, and even through regular postage mail.

It was my responsibility to ensure that all of the appropriate information was relayed to all internal departments involved as well as my own production staff.

Finally, I was the acting Manager On Duty (MOD) during all events and responsible for the building during these hours.
Great friendly environment and very productive.
Graphic Design Internship (Former Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 18, 2012
Everyone is very friendly and make you feel at home and very comfortable. I had a nice area to work at and I was able to walk around the park during breaks for inspiration. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that I was working in the basement. Other than that I really enjoyed my time here.

About Reuben H. Fleet Science Center

“The Reuben H. Fleet Science Center seeks to inspire lifelong learning by furthering the public understanding and enjoyment – Read more

Reuben H. Fleet Science Center Salaries