Reuben H. Fleet Science Center

Reuben H. Fleet Science Center Employer Reviews

Interactive environment with much educational potential.
Special Events Coordinator (Former Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 30, 2013
Pros: family-friendly environment, great staff, very cohesive group, great stepping stone.
Cons: no holidays, short hours, low compensation.
I was responsible for all prior, current, and future clientele as far as acting as their main point of contact and ensuring that we met their every need for a successful meeting and/or event.

Corresponding with clientele via phone calls, e-mails, in person, and even through regular postage mail.

It was my responsibility to ensure that all of the appropriate – more... information was relayed to all internal departments involved as well as my own production staff.

Finally, I was the acting Manager On Duty (MOD) during all events and responsible for the building during these hours. – less
Great friendly environment and very productive.
Graphic Design Internship (Former Employee), San Diego, CASeptember 18, 2012
Everyone is very friendly and make you feel at home and very comfortable. I had a nice area to work at and I was able to walk around the park during breaks for inspiration. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that I was working in the basement. Other than that I really enjoyed my time here.

About Reuben H. Fleet Science Center

“The Reuben H. Fleet Science Center seeks to inspire lifelong learning by furthering the public understanding and enjoyment – Read more