REVMD Partners LLC – Westmont, IL
Experienced Hospital Insurance Representatives Wanted for Immediate Start
Description: REVMD Partners, LLC specializes in Healthcare Accounts Receivable Management services and is looking to fill several insurance follow-up positions. RevMD is 100% dedicated to healthcare clients and provides Early-Out Self Pay, Small Balance Insurance Follow-up and Bad Debt Collection services.
Insurance Follow-Up Representatives obtain medical claim reimbursement and/or resolution of insurance denials by contacting insurance companies by telephone, online webpages or other available follow-up means. Other duties include insurance denial appeals and correspondence resolution. All follow-up is to be processed efficiently and effectively, while maintaining clear documentation of all activity. The representative must have the ability to function in a fast paced/high volume environment while ensuring strict confidentiality is maintained at all times.
MEDICARE & MEDICAID BILLING EXPERIENCE STRONGLY PREFERRED
EXPERIENCE WORKING W/ HOSPITAL & PHYSICIAN ACCTS PREFERRED
STAR, EPIC or MEDITECH EXPERIENCE STRONGLY PREFERRED
- Minimum of 1 year medical collections experience, medical insurance claims experience a must
- Strong communication & problem solving skills required
- Medicare & Medicaid knowledge is strongly preferred
- Must have a clear strong voice and excellent phone etiquette
- Must have working knowledge of computer keyboard and ability to navigate the internet * * Strong data entry skills
- Detail oriented and solid organizational skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must be able to perform other tasks as assigned
- Comply with privacy laws and our client's policies
- Must comply with and pass the 90 day new hire evaluation period
Compensation & Benefits: Starting salary ranges from $14 to $20 hourly, based on professional experience. We offer Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance as well as accumulated PTO.