Any experience with iPhone or iPad design are also pluses.
Strong portfolio that includes examples of print and collateral, digital work, including web, mobile and banner ads will get you first in line.
Your responsibilities will be partitioned across our product and marketing department.
- Design application screens for new and existing projects, ensuring cohesive look and feel
- Flow chart and wireframe design for new products
- Prototyping , translating requirements to final storyboard
- PowerPoint decks
- Website, twitter and LinkedIn design and branding
- Print material
- Email design, internal and external facing
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 1- 3 years of graphic design experience
- Ability to provide clear creative input and suggest different ways to communicate marketing messages
- Detail focused, highly organized and able to multi-task and effectively manage the timely delivery of work against very short deadlines
- Excellent communicator who takes direction well and is willing to learn
- Previous experience at a media brand, advertising agency or creative agency preferred
- Attention to detail.
- Applications: PowerPoint, Photoshop and Illustrator is required
- Can pick up the DNA of a brand (not only fonts, styles, and palettes, but also the 'feel') and knock something out along the same lines
- Dreamweaver (or hand coding HTML is fine too)
- PowerPoint - must know how to create .pot files, implements and manage slide masters and font sets
- MS Word - Know how to translate Indesign equivalent design to Word template for easy editing by sales team
- HTML across all browsers even ie6
- Mobile html 5 and progressive enhancement CSS master level, maintain existing and create own
- Jquery - not only code, but understand versions, deprecated functions, plug in creation
- Email Design - Any ESP such as CheetahMail, MailChimp etc...
What to expect:
- Full time position available based on performance (Competitive base salary commensurate with experience)
- Performance-based options
- Fun start-up culture
- Access to senior management
- Ability to grow within the organization
- Training and support from all levels of the company
Headquartered in New York City, RevTrax (www.RevTrax.com) is an omnichannel promotions platform that empowers brands and retailers to drive and measure in-store sales securely through any digital marketing channel. RevTrax provides security and revenue attribution for mobile, printable, and eCommerce promotions executed across email, search, social, display, mobile and other digital channels.
Indeed - 15 months ago