Revana Employee Reviews in United States

Overworked, overwhelmed and horribly under paid
Outbound Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 25, 2016
I have been working for Revana for about a year and half now with the same program (a super popular client too) as an outbound/inbound client loyalty manager. We have the worst training for our program out of all the other programs at Revana I swear!!! We are required to be up to date in all areas of product knowledge for entire product line up but Management is seriously lacking in that department. Our reps are making one of the lowest base pays and we are not getting commission based off of fair and honest metrics. Huge issues with metrics being falsified and certain groups are getting away with some of the worst and most unethical business practices I have ever seen in a call center. I used to love my job but I don't even like going there anymore and this is every day...bad vibes on the floor 😢
Pros
occasional free food
Cons
management and bad business practices
Good
Inbound Sales Rep/ Mover (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 17, 2016
It was a family owned business. And it was very easy going and everyone got along. It was good with working with you with personal life.
Not for everyone
Nissan and Infiniti Customer Loyalty Manager (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 2, 2016
Revana is said to be a fun and outgoing call center. Mangement there is honestly a joke. They pick the wrong individuals to manage a team of agents. It also always seemed like favoritism. Agents who never worked at all or even showed up to work somehow got higher commission that I would.
Pros
Activity committee, healthcare
Cons
no pay raises, tampered commissions
Flexibility
Business Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 31, 2016
It's been a great positive experience to work for Revana, they care about me and gave me the opportunity to move up in the company. They are flexible and considerate with the employees.
Pros
Fun, place to work for
Cons
No over time opportunity
Great for those straight out of high school or college
Outbound Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 26, 2016
Manager was great, however we were promised raises in January 2016, and none have been offered. Now the program is moving to another location, further away, and jobs are not being made available internally that will honor or increase pay. If we wish to apply for another program, their pay is lower than what we currently are making. When management was asked about those willing to relocate, it was expressed very few were willing. They decided to offer a raise, then, but still it did not cover the expenses for anyone to relocate. Out of curiosity we've decided to check the company's main site to see if positions were being posted without our knowledge, only to find out many have. Including positions that we've all expressed interest in. We've been told we're moving due to another program moving in. We've all expressed interest in applying for that program, no postings. One of our agents received an email with a posting for the new program through another job search site. As a whole, we feel we're not getting equal opportunities.
Pros
schedules, casual dress
Cons
PTO structure is unlike any other company, no room for advancement, no raises in years, move without proper compensation
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 25, 2016
Great place to work. Genuinely care about their employees. Willing to help you succeed. Willing to accommodate work life balance when needed
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
na
Plenty to learn for the money
Google Agency Support (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 27, 2016
There is much to learn for less than a srllar bse + commission.
Contact advertising agencies to promote and support Google AdWords pay per click advertising to help their advertising customers leverage a more effective means by which they can place low cost promotions and advertising visits by placing them on Google properties, related web sites and YouTube, Gmail, Google maps, Google +, Google Display Network, as well as other websites
Pros
Free snaks and generous prizes
Cons
Too much too learn
fun and busy place to challenge yourself
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 10, 2016
Great work experience. I was challenged in ways that I would have never thought I could overcome. I did. I'm greateful for revana
Great company
Google Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 3, 2016
Very flexible, great training programs when you are assigned to work for other clients. Great work environment that allows the worker to be a part of a great culture.
fun place to work
Client to customer chat coordinator (Former Employee) –  tempe, azMarch 10, 2016
worked in several different departments and positions while employed here. great people to work with. management could use a little more training on own products- sometimes you feel like you know more how to do your job then your manager does. pay is good for the position i was in while i worked there when i was a little younger. advancement is more on who you know and timing.
Pros
flexible hours, good co-workers
Cons
call center, so many holidays had to be worked
Fun, easy-going work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 1, 2016
The management is great, they really work with their employees to better them. Pay is not the best but it is fun and there is opportunity for growth.
Revana was a very lax and low stress environment. My job was very simple and straight forward
Jawbone Customer Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 5, 2016
A typical day of work would consist of taking inbound, outbound calls as well as email. We did customer service for Jawbone. They produce Bluetooth products such as speakers, headsets, and fitness trackers. In our division we would assist customers with fitness trackers.
I learned how to hold a conversation on the phone while having to right down key notes for the customers case.
Management was very intuitive and also very positive. They made sure that we had the tools to succeed and they also offered a great amount of insight. All of my co-workers had a common goal and that was to satisfy customers. We also checked on each other and asked questions to make sure we were doing our jobs the best we possibly could.
Honestly there was no hard part to my job. There were times were workflow was tedious due to how a case was handled or just a bad customer experience. The most enjoyable part of the job was actually the job itself and that was to provide the best customer service, specifically rectifying issues customers were experiencing.
Benefits
Cons
N/A
Fun and productive work place.
Business to Business Sales (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 20, 2016
Lot's of room for advancement. Management doesn't seem to micro-manage yet are still able to exceed goals on a monthly basis.
Sales
Sales (Former Employee) –  FedExDecember 10, 2015
Good job. Sometimes they expect to much out of what they give. They think that people can do 12 hours of work in 8. They Do not compensate well for what they expect out of there employees
Pros
good work environment
Cons
health care
Productive and fun work place with video games.
inside sales (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 16, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. The most enjoyable part of the job was working amongst friends. The least enjoyable part fo the job was the small commission pay.
Productive and fun work enviornment
INBOUND SALES AGENT FOR DIRECTV SERVICES (Current Employee) –  1-17 & Bell Rd in Phoenix, AZNovember 15, 2015
My shift began at 5:00 am, I would generally answer incoming calls from customers whom were moving from one location to another. I would assist them in setting up their move from state to state or local, i also would offer new equipment upgrades, assistance with internet or phone providers in their area. Free movies and NFL Sunday ticket or pricing reductions on their current bill if requested. During the down time we were able to watch television on the floor if calls were slow and mingle with co-workers. My shift would end by 1:30 pm, what i enjoyed most about the job were co-workers and the relaxed work environment.
Pros
Discounted DirecTV home service
Cons
salary
Opportunity for Advancement and Amazing People
manager (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 29, 2015
I have been here over 9 years! I have been recognized for my hard work and I have been promoted several times!

I love working with all the different client programs. I have learned so much over the years. Your career at Revana is what you make it!

The recruiting team is awesome and they will help you find the best role based on you previous experience.
Pros
They promote from within! Platinum Club incentive program!
Cons
Parking
Great start
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 2, 2015
This was a really great place to really get my head around the idea of a "Real Job." It was my first 40 hour week and a wage where I was able to actually get my life started. The job was fun, the managers were good, and I made some great friends.
Pros
Great atmosphere.
Cons
Bit over asking on the metrics.
Job Sucks
Territory team lead (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 24, 2015
I was there for six months and I left on my own accord because I couldn't take anymore the management there was a joke it was literally the blind leading the blind. We didn't have a HR department you had to do everything by email. They want you to do extra work by making you a "teamlead" but you still get paid the same as a regular agent. You never knew what your Commission was going to be because there was no commission structure. And the system would go down at least 8 times a day. I absolutely hated this job and wouldn't recommend it to anybody
Pros
co workers
Cons
Everything else
Horrible place to work
Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 18, 2015
Revana is a horrible place to work due largely to the fact that they are a third party sales vendors who base their revenue on work hours that they bill the client for. If you have a college degree don't waste your time.They pay their employees as low as possible to maximize their margins and expect them to do more work without being fairly compensated. The base their promotions off of personal relationships and not qualifications.The management team really doesn't care for employees and they lack a since of direction constantly changing goals and directions that clearly don't work. They will hire anybody to fill a seat to be able to bill more to their clients.
Pros
If you need a temporary job they will hire you. Programs starting weekly.
Cons
Lack of direction, failing commission structure, and will hire anybody.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Revana. Our community is ready to answer.