Revana

Revana Employee Reviews

Startup job
Territory Lead (Current Employee), Tempe, AZJune 26, 2015
Revana is a good place to start off your career. The pay is anything special, but you have good management and you can make some good friends.
Not a bad job.
CSR (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 18, 2015
The training for this position was not quite sufficient. Trainers were not easy to work with. Easy to help customers with their questions.
Can't even communicate how to take a skills assesment
Inbound Sales (Former Employee), Phoenix, azJune 17, 2015
Pros: They exist
Cons: Can't communicate
I went to Revana on the day that the job fair was scheduled and they told me the computers were down and come back another day. So I skipped this company. Then they contacted me and asked me to come in and interview. They called me three times to verify i was arriving. Then when I arrived the person that talked to me asked me to login to my email. I did that and then the person wanted to me to login with my credentials to take an assessment. When I got the email and clicked on the link the link did not work and I was told to go home and do the assessment. No one there even pretended to care i had been to the location twice. There was nobody to talk to about the experience. So i had a very negative experience with Revana and I did not even make it to the interview.

Thanks Revana
Out sourcing company.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Tempe, AZMay 30, 2015
Pros: Diverse company, many different departments to advance, good pay to start out for anyone who is not sales oriented.
Cons: No raises.
This is a good company that will help any individual develop into a strong sales person. I had no sale experience when I stared to work for them back in 2008. They provided me with all the help, hands-on, as well as on going training to be the best at providing customer's with info and services that they will benefit from. Management works well with all co-worker, co-workers share all knowledge to succeed within the company. The hardest part of the job with REVANA was during the slow months (May-July) we have to reach certain goals with less customer calling in. "Still all goals was obtainable. I enjoyed working with a diverse group of people as well as learning new attributes about myself and my skills.
Fun while it lasted.
Google Places Specialist (Former Employee), Tempe, AZApril 21, 2015
Pros: Environment, people, gadgets, and location.
Cons: Pay, training, and communication.
For the most part the training department needs improvements in a lot of areas. I was not familiar with any of the CRM programs that were needed to complete ones job, but every trainer that was in there did not know what was the correct way to work a case, navigate applications, and answer correctly. With better training or trainers I know would have been a great place to work.
love them all
out bound sales rep (Former Employee), phoenixMarch 23, 2015
I loved everyone there and they were really good to me we had time to improve but it wasn't for me and it was time to move on. it was fun for me and i got the skills I needed from them.
Revana
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 14, 2015
Revana is a great company to work for. I definately recommend working here. They pay decent, and its a great starter job.

Put in a resume for this place if your looking for a starter job.
Places Support/ Customer service rep.
Customer service rep (Former Employee), Tempe, AZFebruary 17, 2015
Google calls
Inbound and out bound calling
Tech savvy/ IT support
Troubleshooting skills
Operating 8-12 tabs on 4 different systems/screen
Productive place
Productive work place
Customer Service Representive (Current Employee), Tempe, AZFebruary 10, 2015
I learn about things everyday, very great environment to work in. Management is very well organized, as well as coworkers are hardworking and stay on task.
Great location and cozy office.
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: great location, fun place to work, cozy office.
Cons: it was a seasonal position
This was a good place to work. The employees worked as a team and there was good support. My teamin particular made it a fun place to work with potlucks and team contests. It was so nice to have the parking garage so that you could easily get a spot without allowing extra time to find one. This was a great location and easy to get to as well.
Great Company
Director of Sales Delivery (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 19, 2014
Pros: talented management and leadership that looks to the future.
Cons: sometimes too aggressive and can over promise.
Great place to work. Leadership is on the cutting edge technology and wants to partner with companies desiring growth. Solid benefits and upside for producers.
Very fast working space
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Tempe, AZDecember 10, 2014
Pros: able to work at my own pace and lots of over time
Cons: no health care, not a stable job
Took in coming calls to help customers with any questions about the product or even going over the billing with them. Build new accounts or review old account this company was a very fast pace in order not to let any customer on hold for very long. Management was there but was not very helpful. Co- workers and I worked on are own but at times was very helpful. The hardest part of my job was when i was unable to establish new service for the current customer at an address. The most enjoyable part of my job is when a customer is comfortable talking to me and i'm able to help them an any way.
Horrible
IBM TECHNICAL SALES SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Tempe,azNovember 12, 2014
Pros: there are none.
Cons: listed above
Horrible place to work!, Don't value their employees. Bad managers.
Inbound Sales Representative (Current Employee), Tempe, AZOctober 27, 2014
Pros: co-workers and contest for awards
Cons: not enough opportunity growth in the company.
Providing solutions to cable/internet/home phone consumers while demonstrating superior customer service. Learned how to up sale products to customer that were not instructed in that service.
Room to Grow
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Tempe, AZOctober 2, 2014
Pros: improve people skills and sales experience
Cons: desk job
Overall, Good experience. Management is willing to go above and beyond to help you grow and advance in further positions. Great Place to start if needing Call Center Experience.
Poor management and commission scale
Product Specialist (Former Employee), Tempe, AZSeptember 29, 2014
Commission kept getting lower month after month, constant layoffs within different programs left some people without jobs for weeks, sometimes months. Even management was unclear of what the job duties and expectations were.
POSITIVE WORKPLACE
Acquisition Tech (Former Employee), PHOENIX AZSeptember 9, 2014
TEAM ORIENTED WORKPLACE WITH DAILY GOALS AND INCENTIVE. WORK UNDER LIGHT SUPERVISION IN A CALL CENTER SETTING.
Really fun place to work. Everyone was friendly
In-Bound Sales rep (Former Employee), Tempe, AZSeptember 6, 2014
Coworkers, management were all awesome. Worked for the Nissan program
My gOOgLy Day at Revana.
Inside Sales Account Manager (Former Employee), Tempe, ArizonaSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: platinum club, googlers, customers
Cons: commission, product knowledge, management, sneaky
The days always went by pretty fast. There is always work to be done. And when you stay busy and focused you don't notice the time.

You have to constantly be learning and reviewing what GOOGLE is going to do next, product knowledge is key. Last thing you want is a customer telling you about it. Started by typical morning by looking and seeing if the are going to be beta testing things or what was coming next.

Co-workers, very nice. We were all very helpful towards each other and always did what we could to make sure we had each others back.

The management, it is sad when they don't even know the product. Kinda just came from a hole under the bridge. The worst thing about Revana is the management and commission. The couldn't tell us how we get paid commission and we would sign a new commission structure right before the next commission check was going to come out.

The GOOGLERS are amazing they are very helpful, more than the managers. They always was there for us and made us laugh and gave us prizes.

I absolutely loved my job though. I loved speaking with customers and teaching them how to manage there account. I would manage about 130-180 adwords accounts in a 30 day period. I loved watching the customers grow, their conversion rate, and the ROI.
Fun workplace, always active energy
Google- Customer Service rep (Current Employee), Tempe, AZAugust 18, 2014
Pros: fun environment
Cons: no room to move up in positions
Check cases that are on going with customers, take on new cases via email and inbound calls. Assist customers in issues they are having with Google Maps.

1 2 3 4

About Revana

Revana Jobs: Start Your Career with Revana As a leader in outsourced sales and marketing solutions, Revana™ serves some – Read more

Revana Salaries