Revana

Revana Employer Reviews

Summary
Seasonal Hire - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 11, 2014
Pros: lots of incentives (group movie outing, product giveaways, office potlucks)
Cons: low pay rate
I liked the company they had a contract with, Stella & Dot. Previous Coworkers informed me that since leaving Revana, everything is better, including the pay. I'm grateful they hired me with no experience. A great first hourly job, not necessarily great for a permanent position, unless you're looing for a management role.
Great Company to work for if you don't need a higher salary.
Facebook Client Partner (Current Employee), Bell and i17 North PhoenixMarch 7, 2014
Revana was a great company to work for. Always there to help their employee's. Only reason I am leaving is to make more money. Job life was always great if you did what was required of you. If you're looking for a mildly easy job that you work 40 hours and go home. This job is for you.
Multiple Job Opportunities
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: always other job opportunities
Cons: commission structure lacking
I started as an outbound sales rep with Verizon, then had the opportunity to go to Google AWX, then Google Adwords and then Google Places/Plus local within a 3 year timeframe. There are sales and customer service positions available. They will work with you to find the best fit for you and them.
Great Company with Great People
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: people & environment
Cons: compensation
This is a great company to begin a sales career at. The management is great and the structure of the company is awesome. Management is very involved with the sales staff and very accessible. I was promoted twice with in the first 2 years and was always given a chance to advance with hard work but there is a large pool of employees to compete with.
Great Company To Grow Within
Account (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 27, 2013
Sell bundled telephony, data and video products, as well as internet bandwidth, to current/new commercial business customers
close business corporate sales, sale to CEO'S, CFO'S, HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
Corporate Sales (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 6, 2013
Pros: lunch incentives etc. pappadeaux's
Cons: salary.
SALE TO CEO'S, CFO'S FOR FORTUNE 500 COMPANY. PHONE SALES.WAS PROMOTED FROM TEMPE, AZ OFFICE B2B, TO CORPORATE SALES.
Comfortable place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZOctober 8, 2013
A day at Revana is very oganized and detail oriented. Management sends out hourly updates on the daily agenda and progress. Co-workers are competitive and fun. The hardest part of your day would be stay focused with all the contest and information coming your way. The most enjoyable part would be the relationships you develope and the coaching opportunities – more... to better your skills. – less
Very busy call center.
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Tempe, AZAugust 29, 2013
Pros: good people
Cons: not enough time between calls. healthcare is expensive.
The day starts out at a flat out run. The phones are never slow and the customers need it now! You open your programs and knowledge center and just go! Managers and trainers are always ready to jump in and help, but it can still get a little hectic.

For someone fresh out of school, this is a great place for learning about the real world of call centers. – more... A young person needs micromanaging at first to learn the ropes and Revana provides training, coaching and one on one counseling to the max. – less
Awesome Employer
Account Manager (Current Employee), Tempe, AZJuly 29, 2013
Both Revana locations are set up with employee in mind. They have eating facilities in the building as well as a variety of specialty catered trucks that come to the facility. Revana is a great place to work for, with awesome staff and great benefits.
Always there if you need a job
Google Adwords Specialist (Current Employee), Tempe, AZJuly 1, 2013
Pros: free refreshments
Cons: benefits
Overall a decent place to work at. They work with many reputable companies and as long as your on good terms with them you can always get a job.
Great place to get a fresh start.
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 29, 2013
Revana is a company that provides a lot of opportunity for advancement. It is a great place to get your first management position and learn in that role. You will not become rich working there, but it is a company that can be a launching pad to something bigger.
Energetic and productive. Your contribution is truly valued
Cost Project Manager (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJune 18, 2013
Pros: no routines, values all efforts. very energetic!!
Cons: not much growth if you are in the finace department (corporate handles it)
Great sales and marketing company. extremely loyal and dedicated staff.
People and work environment are great, IS is not their primary focus
Application Developer III (Current Employee), Tempe, AZMay 31, 2013
Pros: easy place to work with a flexible schedule
Cons: health care, salary range, lack of focus on new development
The nice part of working for Revana is the managers and coworkers all work as a team are all friendly and professional. They provide a flexible schedule that includes working from home three days a week. I've been able to work with several different software platforms. The pieces that are missing at Revana is any real project managers and there is no – more... focus on new software development. – less
fun and friendly work place. TV on the sales floor so we could watch sprts or play video games
Sales Rep (Former Employee), phoenix, azMay 2, 2013
Pros: very relaxed
Cons: too far from my home
I enjoyed working with the other representatives and some of the management was pleasant but most of them would pass you by if you had questions or concerns during call and would not give you a proper answer
Productive work place.
Inside Sales (Current Employee), Tempe, AZMarch 12, 2013
Pros: comfortable work environment
Cons: healthcare
8 hr shift of being on the phone & talking w/ customers
mgmt is cooperative & helpful for the most part
co-workers are friendly & helpful
hardest part of job is being caught off guard w/ occasional questions I am not able to answer right away.
the friendly helpful team environment is the best part of my job.
Enjoy Life
Account Executive Inside Sales (Former Employee), Tempe, AZFebruary 17, 2013
Pros: revenue driver
I enjoy life and the ability to do a great job, for a great company. I am not looking for a job, but a career.
Great Work Enviroment
Advertising Specialist for GOOGLE (Current Employee), Tempe, AZFebruary 17, 2013
Productive work environment, great co-works and management.
Strong support with leaders on floor, learning opportunities
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Tempe, AZFebruary 11, 2013
Pros: strong energy on the sales floor, spiffs, great management, constructive critisism.
Cons: only entry positions open for the same department and position i currently hold, not much room for growth for the next year, to year and a half, fear of getting stagnant.
In a day's work of the current position I hold with Revana, in the Google department, there's a lot going on! The management here is awesome and are always giving feedback for improvement. I've learned so much about my personal work habits and am constantly adapting to others' personalities (and effectively, too) to make sure the day rolls on as smoothly – more... as possible. I have met a lot of phenomenal network contacts and have enjoyed the time I've spent for almost the year that I have been here. Unfortunately, as far as advancement and opportunity goes, I feel this was a great learning experience to help me move forward, but the department of Google is not expanding anywhere else but the department I am already involved in is not expanding anytime soon and is rather secure in the contract drawn up with the call center, Revana. With that being said, there is not very much room to move forward or even laterally, for the next year or so. I'm at a point in my life where I'm getting involved with school again, and I want to be sure that if I'm going to school to further myself in a career, that it is not in vain and that the opportunity of growth is there. I absolutely love my job, but have heard great things about your company as well and how satisified the employees there are. Also, from my reference, I've found out that your company is growing vastly and quickly. I would love to be a part of that and use this job as inspiration to turn this opportunity into my career and to enroll in school for something that will help me move up within your company over the years. – less
Opportunities to advance
Sales and Operations (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 3, 2013
Pros: opportunities to move, location
Cons: stability, pay, hours
Variety of options to move and advance. Great place to learn business
Good Company
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Tempe,AZJanuary 10, 2013
It was fun to work here. Too bad it was only temp but it was very enjoyable.

About Revana

In this hyperactive, ever-evolving digital world, the only constant is change. Customers demand it. Clients expect it. We – Read more