Revana Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place with various employment opportunities.
Nissan & Infiniti Web Chat Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 19, 2017
Stick with position that you are hired on with through Revana and after a year you will either enjoy it or can request to apply at different business that may or may not be available at Revana.
Better than some, worse than many
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 19, 2017
Giant lack of communication, constantly changing things without notifying employees, promising things they don't follow through on, knowingly keeping on employees that manipulate the system to make the most in the commission, promote a disruptive work environment
Pros
Benefits seem good
Cons
Do not seem to care about their employees, don't communicate policies or changes, training is inefficient & incorrect
Great working environment
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  16404 N Black Canyon HwyMay 8, 2017
productive fun workplace,learned to be patient with frustrated customers.Helpfull management,great environment and friendly coworkers.Most difficult part of the job is when you do not have the requirements to help certain customers.The best part of the job is customer recognition for helping with rare situations.
Fast paced, forward thinking
Direct Sales, Telemarketing (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 26, 2017
In and outbound Calls providing information on Google AdWords and related products to individuals, companies and Ad Agencies. Very fast paced, however, always stimulating because Google products were continually improved. Exceptional ongoing training!
Pros
Fast paced, forward thinking
Cons
Compensations always an issue wherever you work
Ice place
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 19, 2017
Good place. Great feel and managers perks are good but a program recently shut down so I'm looking for a job and i don't know what to write here. I'm trying to add a resume instead of make one on here
they value hard work
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 18, 2017
As long as you put in the hard work, and show that you are loyal to the company, the opportunities will open. Senior leadership is amazing and they are always will to mentor.
Decent
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 12, 2017
The job was pretty simple the people where great the customers would call in and want to cancel had to keep them by offering to lower their bill or credit
Pros
Easy to talk to customer
Very relaxed atmosphere.
CareCredit Onboarding Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 12, 2017
Im happy to come into work. Ive learned a lot about the call center life along with the corporate world. You meet amazing people and hear some of the most amazing stories.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
None.
Productive work place and very busy environment
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 30, 2017
I very much enjoy working at Revana for this last year and with the training and experience I recieved as a Customer Service Agent I am sad that they lost their contract with Direct TV which has forced myself to seek new employment. The managers and co-workers I have encountered with this job was exceptional and I will miss this company.
Pros
Bonuses and Experience
Cons
Getting Laid Off
Great place to work. Great starter job.
Movers/Second Home services representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 22, 2017
Easy work there. It is very easy to make sales. Managers are helpful. The people there are friendly and professional. Overall great place to work. I would recommend to family and friends.
good job
Sales/Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 22, 2017
The job is a good one, the managers are very helpful and want to see you advance in the work place. The commission was good, but they made it harder for you to hot yo commission.
Terrible place to work, in my opinion
Customer Service / Telesales DirecTV (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 21, 2017
I worked for DirecTV at this company. Very low pay, minimum wage, for incredibly stressful work. Employees do drugs at their desks. Supervisors don't care about you or your life outside work. Upper management doesn't either. You are treated as a disposable resource. I almost got fired for having to miss work when my wife was in the hospital giving birth. Wouldn't recommend unless you really cant find anything else.
Good company for entry level employees
Business Process Outsourcing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 10, 2017
Multiple clients and programs available. Not the best environment for experienced professionals. Decent employee benefits including tuition reimbursement.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Low pay, little chance for advancement
productive
Directv Second Home Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 6, 2017
great place to work, fun and excited to go to work each day, fast past environment, would highly recommend, loved how many opportunities to advance were available
Revana
Lead Consultant (Supervisor) (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 21, 2017
I was a supervisor for the DirecTV/ATT division at Revana. My duties included coaching agents in sales and customer service, as well as finding gaps in performance across multiple teams, and reporting my findings in weekly business reviews, with a focus on data-driven decision making. The reason I left the company, was because the pay was too low for the amount of work I was doing, and I was promised extra compensation that I never ended up receiving. I took an affront to that, and left shortly thereafter.
Pros
Great benefits, with the ability to grow
Cons
Pay structure, and lack of consistency with what is promised.
My input of the Revana
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 20, 2017
Like any typical work place Revana has its ups and downs. For the most part I enjoy working there and with the staff.

Working with my agents and coaching is a typical dat at work. I have learned more soft skills and how to manage time management even more effectively..

The culture is fine of course still opportunity for improvement and getting all bought in to it.

The hardest part of the job is the multiple emails that come in but have found a way to handle that in time slots.

Most enjoyable is when I see the team being successful on a daiily basis.
Pros
Food Vendors and events
Cons
Not everyone stays in designated smoking section.
Call Center
Training Specialist Agent (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 15, 2017
you can chose your schedule, if allowed. you will always have a job even if the department shuts down. pay is competitive and work life can be fun but also feel like high school again.
Pros
laid back work, good pay, full time part time
Cons
short and few breaks, gets dull
Good work
Retention Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 8, 2017
It's a big company but still a good job. Every employee is taken care of and it's solid work. There are always hours and the work is challenging.
Productive Working Environment
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 1, 2017
I enjoy working for this company learning and developing new skills everyday. While inspiring the idea of working in a very career rewarding workplace.
Pros
Freedom to approach sales opportunities in my own mind, Management is very helpful
Cons
Lack of communication on sales expectations, Limited resources
Aggressive, forward-thinking company
Google Campaign Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 25, 2017
I was fortunate enough to work within the Google program, creating Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising for clients worldwide. A very relaxed, professional environment, receptive to new ideas and focused on continual training.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Revana. Our community is ready to answer.