Revana

Revana United States Employee Reviews

love them all
out bound sales rep (Former Employee), phoenixMarch 23, 2015
I loved everyone there and they were really good to me we had time to improve but it wasn't for me and it was time to move on. it was fun for me and i got the skills I needed from them.
Revana
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 14, 2015
Revana is a great company to work for. I definately recommend working here. They pay decent, and its a great starter job.

Put in a resume for this place if your looking for a starter job.
Places Support/ Customer service rep.
Customer service rep (Former Employee), Tempe, AZFebruary 17, 2015
Google calls
Inbound and out bound calling
Tech savvy/ IT support
Troubleshooting skills
Operating 8-12 tabs on 4 different systems/screen
Productive place
Productive work place
Customer Service Representive (Current Employee), Tempe, AZFebruary 10, 2015
I learn about things everyday, very great environment to work in. Management is very well organized, as well as coworkers are hardworking and stay on task.
Great location and cozy office.
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: great location, fun place to work, cozy office.
Cons: it was a seasonal position
This was a good place to work. The employees worked as a team and there was good support. My teamin particular made it a fun place to work with potlucks and team contests. It was so nice to have the parking garage so that you could easily get a spot without allowing extra time to find one. This was a great location and easy to get to as well.
Great Company
Director of Sales Delivery (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 19, 2014
Pros: talented management and leadership that looks to the future.
Cons: sometimes too aggressive and can over promise.
Great place to work. Leadership is on the cutting edge technology and wants to partner with companies desiring growth. Solid benefits and upside for producers.
Very fast working space
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Tempe, AZDecember 10, 2014
Pros: able to work at my own pace and lots of over time
Cons: no health care, not a stable job
Took in coming calls to help customers with any questions about the product or even going over the billing with them. Build new accounts or review old account this company was a very fast pace in order not to let any customer on hold for very long. Management was there but was not very helpful. Co- workers and I worked on are own but at times was very helpful. The hardest part of my job was when i was unable to establish new service for the current customer at an address. The most enjoyable part of my job is when a customer is comfortable talking to me and i'm able to help them an any way.
Horrible
IBM TECHNICAL SALES SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Tempe,azNovember 12, 2014
Pros: there are none.
Cons: listed above
Horrible place to work!, Don't value their employees. Bad managers.
Inbound Sales Representative (Current Employee), Tempe, AZOctober 27, 2014
Pros: co-workers and contest for awards
Cons: not enough opportunity growth in the company.
Providing solutions to cable/internet/home phone consumers while demonstrating superior customer service. Learned how to up sale products to customer that were not instructed in that service.
Room to Grow
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Tempe, AZOctober 2, 2014
Pros: improve people skills and sales experience
Cons: desk job
Overall, Good experience. Management is willing to go above and beyond to help you grow and advance in further positions. Great Place to start if needing Call Center Experience.
Poor management and commission scale
Product Specialist (Former Employee), Tempe, AZSeptember 29, 2014
Commission kept getting lower month after month, constant layoffs within different programs left some people without jobs for weeks, sometimes months. Even management was unclear of what the job duties and expectations were.
POSITIVE WORKPLACE
Acquisition Tech (Former Employee), PHOENIX AZSeptember 9, 2014
TEAM ORIENTED WORKPLACE WITH DAILY GOALS AND INCENTIVE. WORK UNDER LIGHT SUPERVISION IN A CALL CENTER SETTING.
Really fun place to work. Everyone was friendly
In-Bound Sales rep (Former Employee), Tempe, AZSeptember 6, 2014
Coworkers, management were all awesome. Worked for the Nissan program
My gOOgLy Day at Revana.
Inside Sales Account Manager (Former Employee), Tempe, ArizonaSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: platinum club, googlers, customers
Cons: commission, product knowledge, management, sneaky
The days always went by pretty fast. There is always work to be done. And when you stay busy and focused you don't notice the time.

You have to constantly be learning and reviewing what GOOGLE is going to do next, product knowledge is key. Last thing you want is a customer telling you about it. Started by typical morning by looking and seeing if the are going to be beta testing things or what was coming next.

Co-workers, very nice. We were all very helpful towards each other and always did what we could to make sure we had each others back.

The management, it is sad when they don't even know the product. Kinda just came from a hole under the bridge. The worst thing about Revana is the management and commission. The couldn't tell us how we get paid commission and we would sign a new commission structure right before the next commission check was going to come out.

The GOOGLERS are amazing they are very helpful, more than the managers. They always was there for us and made us laugh and gave us prizes.

I absolutely loved my job though. I loved speaking with customers and teaching them how to manage there account. I would manage about 130-180 adwords accounts in a 30 day period. I loved watching the customers grow, their conversion rate, and the ROI.
Fun workplace, always active energy
Google- Customer Service rep (Current Employee), Tempe, AZAugust 18, 2014
Pros: fun environment
Cons: no room to move up in positions
Check cases that are on going with customers, take on new cases via email and inbound calls. Assist customers in issues they are having with Google Maps.
Call Center
Outbound Sales Representative (Former Employee), TempeAugust 8, 2014
Pros: flexible
Cons: management; no advancement
Call center place with people in and out of the office.
I worked in 2 different departments
Worked with the Facebook Division of Revana
Sales and customer support (Former Employee), PhoenixJuly 28, 2014
Meet daily metrics in call volume and/or talk time
meet monthly sales quota's
Use of Company chosen CRM to manage leads
Made Cold calls, warm calls, and inbound calls for warm transfers of new leads
High level of organizational skills
High typing and ten key speeds required
Several years of sales experience required
I was lead on the floor for sales most months
fun and competitive environment
Base plus Commission plus benefits
good for college students
Inbound Sales Rep (Former Employee), tempe azJuly 26, 2014
Pros: professional
Cons: sometimes childish co workers
decent paying and semi stressful comission job for Charter.
No employee satisfaction
Small Business Advisor (Current Employee), Tempe, AZJuly 6, 2014
Pros: grateful i even have a job
Cons: management sucks
This company turns a blind eye to harassment and demeans women. The hardest part is knowing that there is NO integrity, no common courtesy or respect at this place. Your looked down upon if you file a complaint about any type of harassment.
Management here does not lead by example but rather are followers and do what other executives tell them. Would not refer anyone to this place.
IBM, FedEX, Google
SALES, FEDEX, IBM, GOOGLE, BELL 28/ TEMPE (Former Employee), Tempe, Bell 28June 20, 2014
Pros: revana is fun, ..people are cool, like a family, ..lotta happy hrs with free food from revana, ..lotta fun!! :)
Cons: gotta get on the right program and stick with it
I worked @ Revana from 2012-2014/ 3 Programs.

FEDEX/ BELL 28/ (NW PHX)

GREAT PROGRAM, EZ!! ,..easy, learn shipping basics,..call a ton of cstmrs (105 daily outbound calls). 3 Commits-EZ. Managers cool, Director cool, co workers like a family. These people like to PARTY!! Fun Group,..not much $$ but fun and secure,..no one bothers you.

IBM/ TEMPE/ (program no longer exists)

SERVERS/ STORAGE
Great program,..even better pay. Constant ongoing training.
Make a ton of calls, try and close a sale/get a lead. Not difficult.
Vendors came in 2x a month and fed us everything from Buca de Peppo to Porkopolis.

GOOGLE/ TEMPE

5 WKS TRAINING/ STUDY GROUPS/ 3 TESTS,...very few people pass the Tests and move on.

Think CISCO/ NOVELL/ MICROSOFT CERTIFICATION but 5 weeks of it. Study Groups before and after work,..constantly,..5 wks of it, and you'll STILL FAIL the Tests!! If you Fail,..NO JOB!!!

<60% Pass the test,..its painful and draining,..not worth it for $12.00 an hr. Commissions avg about $100.00 a month or $25.00 a week.

If yr a MIT Grad and love to study and take tests,..this is the Program for you. For me it was a Game Changer/ Career Ender and came close to becoming a Low Point in my Life as far as my Career. I wd NOT reccommend Google/Revana to ANYONE!!!!

1 2 3

About Revana

In this hyperactive, ever-evolving digital world, the only constant is change. Customers demand it. Clients expect it. We – Read more

Revana Salaries