Reveal Global Intelligence is the leading global provider of search/research services, customized training for recruiting and sourcing professionals, and consulting for internal recruiting and talent sourcing teams. The heart of our company beats because of the quality and passion delivered to our client by our research associates. These research associates develop competitive and market intelligence and build rosters and organizational charts of hidden/passive talent. According to a recent study by LinkedIn, 79% of the world’s workforce is not actively seeking a new/different opportunity. Our clients turn to us to “reveal” these individuals and pursue them professionally, persistently, and politely. We use enhanced, ethical telephone skills, a highly-developed command of technology and critical thinking to support our clients. We support our clients by recruiting across 43 countries (and counting…).
We seek individuals who are confident in their critical thinking skills who can quickly understand our client companies and the unique positions for which we recruit. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential to success in this consultative role.
We offer a competitive base salary, health care, dental, life and disability plans, paid time off, 401k, summer hours and a casual team environment.
- Manage and participate in recruitment projects through telephone and internet-based research
- Develop strategies to identify hidden talent and obtain market intelligence within provided target companies
- Discover and recommend additional target companies that align to the clients’ hiring needs
- Document data in report format for review, discussion and delivery
- Call candidates, present opportunities and interview for required qualifications
- Re-prioritize research directives per client requests if necessary
- Weekly presentation and discussion of research findings to clients
- Bachelors Degree with a minimum of 2 years recruiting experience, preferably 5+, in a corporate or agency setting (technology recruitment a plus)
- Excellent customer service: strong client focus and desire to meet/exceed client expectations
- Speed, precision and attention to detail in a deadline driving environment
- Adept skills in Excel, Word and Internet-based search
- Eager to learn and motivated by a challenging and rewarding position
- Outstanding telephone presence and strong written communication skills * * Second language preferred
Reveal Global Intelligence specializes in efficient, cost-effective professional recruitment and sales lead intelligence. Best of all, we...