Revel Employee Reviews in United States

Very fast past job.
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJNovember 19, 2015
Housekeeping was a good job. I love helping make sure rooms where clean for guest and to help their needs through out the day. Very fast past for getting rooms cleaned in a certain time, but loved to work under pressure. They where very strict about the rooms and them being clean.
Great Place
Front Office (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJAugust 4, 2015
This was a great brand and a great culture. It will be missed. This was probably the best place I have worked.

Obviously the business model was a disappointment.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Business model
Fun workplace, and great people to work with
VIP Marketing Hostess (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City NJApril 17, 2015
Great experience. I met wonderful people, built customer relationships, and learned how to handle manager situations
Unparalleled guest service in spectacular setting.
Server/Waiter (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJFebruary 27, 2015
A typical day at work provided a great sense of accomplishment and reward. I learned, with the example set by management, that daily work experience and success was enhanced through team work, initiative, communication and striving. My co-workers were to be one of the most enjoyable parts of my day. The hardest part of my job was keeping ahead of the running side work while maintaining the best possible customer service. The best part was closing up feeling successful.
Pros
amazingly high standard of product and services.
Cons
untimely closing of this incredible property.
great stepping stone to get experience wish they could have stayed open
Receiving Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJFebruary 13, 2015
clock in unload shipment organize shipments by department lead team to obtain common goal made sure work area was clear of obstacles and meet safety requirements
Pros
networking
Cons
closed casino
Good employees
Quality Assurance/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJJanuary 27, 2015
Worked with a great group of people. There is not much to say since Revel is no longer open. It was a beautiful property and the pay was good
Pros
the people
Cons
it's closed
Overall it was a great experience working at this property.
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJJanuary 26, 2015
A typical day of work was billing clients accounts, touching base with our clients and going over upcoming events and conventions.
I've gained additional experience with opening up a Casino and Hotel. The management team was extremely friendly and had a open door policy. You could easily talk to your superiors about any issues or suggestions pertaining to work. The co-workers were friendly and were team players. The hardest part of the job was saying goodbye due to the company closing. The most enjoyable part of the job was the friendly hello from my coworkers as we began our daily tasks.
business closed
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJJanuary 14, 2015
I started with this company pre opening in December 2011. Business closed. Mass layoffs.
really good place to work
Casino Cage Cashier (Current Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJAugust 23, 2014
Nice environment but unfortunately the are closing. I was working with them from when they opened. My co-worker are all nice, friendly and good to work with. The management is very good never had issues with them. The job to me was easy I enjoy it all the time. The hardest time were the slow days
Great Co-Workers
Reservations & Guest Care Agent (Current Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJAugust 6, 2014
Revel has really great people working for the company. They really built a great community.
It was a nice hotel
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJJune 27, 2014
A typical day at work was to have 14 rooms clean by the end of the shift. Make sure the guest was happy and satisfied with their rooms.
Company could use better management skills
Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJMay 1, 2014
Company was fun at first bu, later on management was poor and pay was not what I needed. Co-workers were great to work with.
Revel
Junior PHP Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Muskegon, MIDecember 31, 2013
This was a contract for hire position as a PHP developer. The pay was not very good, but the culture was ideal. The only reason why I didn't accept the position after my 90 days were up is because of the type of work I would be doing. I have been working hard on becoming a .NET developer and all Revel did was built sites using PHP (specifically using Joomla!). I really love all of the employees there.
Pros
culture, flexibility, experience, free coffee
Cons
pay, job growth, demographic
It's a job and consistent
Guest care (Current Employee) –  Atlantic city njDecember 31, 2013
I started few months ago , and I love my co workers it makes going to work fun. Supervisors are easy to come to as well as the boss ! Hopefully the company succeeds because I love it
Pros
free lunch, great benefits
Cons
training wasn't organized, random hours if pt
Okay place to work
Paralegal to SVP & General Counsel (Current Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJOctober 10, 2013
I love the work I do at Revel and the people I work with are the best. But due to lack of business it have been very hard to work in the environment. Revel has definitely given me many opportunities, and I have gotten much experience in a couple different roles.
Pros
free lunch & great people to work with
Cons
casino business is very slow & morale is very poor
an alright job but no career advancement opportunity
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJAugust 29, 2013
Mostly the job consists of enforcing company policies while maintaining a safe work environment for guests and employees. I have learned a lot about maintaining professionalism while dealing with all types of people. My co-workers in security are good people to work with. The hardest part of the job is the lack of training and problems created by the hierarchy of the company management. The most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with problems and helping people.
Productive and fun place to work in. Revel is very professional.
In Room Dining Server/Attendant (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJMarch 19, 2013
VEry high class, high fashion, very professional. I would recommend anyone serious about a career to go to Revel.

2.8