Revenue Analytics has an immediate need to hire a Software Engineer for our Data Engineering Group. The firm offers a competitive base salary, 15%-20% bonus incentive, full benefits, 401K + match and more!
Revenue Analytics is looking for exceptional, motivated Software Engineers to break ground on innovative features.Our Software Engineers will design and engineer large scale solutions with sophisticated optimization models for Fortune 500 companies.
Drive projects end-to-end, collaborate with business teams, architect and implement the technical solution, and measure its success. As a member of the Revenue Analytics Team, you will be part of a dynamic, growth organization dedicated to helping our clients optimize the price and availability of their products.
- Implement complex mathematical algorithms in Forecasting and Optimization modules
- Perform data analysis and uncover revenue opportunities for our clients
- Develop data requirements for pricing and revenue management solutions
- Full lifecycle application development
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis
- Software modeling and simulation
- Design and develop software and database frameworks for forecasting, optimization and data loading
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Bachelors degree in an information sciences or engineering field
- 2 years of experience with a relational database (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Teradata or Netezza)
- Experience using SQL or stored procedure programming
- Proficiency in a programming language such as Java, C#/.NET or C++
- 2 years of experience in software engineering in a Unix/Linux or Windows environment
- Experience in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving & complex analysis
- Knowledge of full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, build processes, testing, and implementation
- Knowledge of Shell and Batch Scripting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
Benefits and Compensation:
- 100% paid: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long & Short Term
- Disability Coverage, etc…
- 401 K + Match
- Paid vacation + 7 paid Holidays
- Company issued cell phone & laptop
The ideal candidate will also have …
- Creative approach to problem solving and solution design
- Knowledge of Statistics and Data mining using tools such as R or SAS
Please visit www.revenueanalytics.com for more information about Revenue Analytics.
© Revenue Analytics, Inc.