ReverTech Solutions offers our clients a full spectrum of reverse logistic services. These service offerings are centered on adding value to our customers for products and assets that need to move backward through the traditional supply chain and include: Returns Management, Electronics Repair, Remanufacturing, and Asset Recovery. These services are supported by a team of experienced technicians and sophisticated technology to ensure customer assets are handled efficiently while maximizing their value. ReverTech Solutions offers the most comprehensive suite of Reverse Logistics services for computers and electronics
This role is in a centralized Purchasing Group supporting two locations. The desired candidate will be an enthusiastic self-starter with a strong drive to improve existing processes and systems. Exceptional organizational skills, the ability to balance immediate/long term priorities along with exceptional multitasking skills are a necessity. Key objectives will be achieving/improving/exceeding targeted customer service levels, managing inventory levels and targets, and managing supply and demand within the organization.
- Continually manages and optimizes the overall Domestic and International supply chain, with emphasis on new and future Asian suppliers and overall product value (cost, delivery, quality, and payment terms). Maintains primary and secondary vendors for all commodities.
- Drives process improvements, and aggressively searches for cost reduction opportunities while adhering to the organizations quality standards.
- Performs supply and demand analysis to achieve an overall depot repair cycle of 3 days or less. The targeted same day fill rate of parts is greater than 85%.
- Follows up on orders, verifies availability and delivery dates, prioritizes, schedules, and expedites delivery of materials to meet customer commitments, prevent excessive inventory stock, and avoid stock shortages.
- Analyzes and reports purchase price variances to ensure adherence of vendors to contractual obligations; performance, reliability, responsiveness, and quality.
- Interfaces with Quality Control, Operations and Vendors to ensure that all purchased materials are within specifications and performance requirements. Ensures that any/all RMAs are submitted and product/credits are received in a timely fashion.
- Embrace and actively participate in corporate initiatives such as ISO, onboarding additional locations, launching new products, buying through new channels, etc.
- The ability to be a team player, support a multi-location model, communicate issues/progress across the organization (Sales, Operations, and the Sr. Leadership Team).
- Willingness/desire to be a hands-on team player with the ability to embrace change and challenge the status quo.
- Previous OEM knowledge/experience with their computer part supply chain. Strong Excel skills with ability to work within very large datasets. Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with technology and electronic components, discrete components, packaging supplies, particularly in the PC market, a strong plus.
ReverTech offers a comprehensive benefit package, including: health and dental insurance, company paid LTD and life insurance, and paid vacation and holidays. Resumes should include salary requirements.
Indeed - 18 months ago
ReverTech Solutions offers our clients a full spectrum of reverse logistic services. These service offerings are centered on adding value...