Revere Health Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Loved it!
Radiation Therapist (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTAugust 21, 2017
Although this was a temporary position, I would be glad to go back anytime. My Co-Workers were wonderful to work with, My Supervisors were Great. I was included on Employee Appreciation Day, and that meant a lot to me.
Pros
Nice Equipment, Great Co-Workers, Dr. provided lunch on Friday.
Cons
Short Term Assignment
Revere Health ENT American Fork
Receptionsist (Former Employee) –  American Fork, UTAugust 11, 2017
At first it was a great place to work. Until I was treated poorly. They would make fun of me when they thought I wasn't in the room. They were also rude to a lot of patients.
Pros
Lunches and customers
Cons
Management and unfairness
Fast pace work environment helping doctor and patient
Patient Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTJuly 14, 2017
A typical day at work involves scheduling Hand, Wrist or Elbow surgery, scheduling patients to see a Certified Hand Therapist, Calling patients to follow up on messages received by them, Rooming patients and collecting demographic information, filling out paperwork for patients who are filing for disability claims, FMLA, or Workers Compensation.
Pros
Face to face interaction, relationships with coworkers
Cons
Huge company, lack of training
Fast Growing Health Clinic with Opportunity to Grow
HIM Manager/IT Purchasing Manager (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTJuly 13, 2017
Revere Health is a physician owned multi-specialty clinic with offices all over the state and more joining every year. The majority of the work day is overseeing the HIM department, including release of records and patient charts using an EMR. The HIM department is busy as it's the main office for release and the filing department for the Provo and Orem campuses, but it's also relaxed and a good environment to work in. The hardest part of HIM would be deadlines. Legally, we have to keep releasing records within 15 business days and with over 150 physicians and five release clerks that can be a challenge most days. The most enjoyable part would be the coworkers and the relaxed environment. Music and laughing can usually be heard throughout the day.
Pros
Relaxed, flexible, great healthcare and 401k options
Cons
30 min lunch, mandatory yearly training
I love Health Care
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Lehi, UTJuly 10, 2017
I love to help people and care for them.. I have worked for Revere Health for almost 5 years, they are an amazing company. They are a very big part of the medical field, and accomadate multiple patients and their needs
Pros
Growth
Cons
Drama
Division Administrator (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTJune 27, 2017
A great growing company that you can grow with. Lots of opportunities and great management and physicians. Good co workers with a drive to do well for the patients. Can't say enough good about them.
It's an Ok job.
Dr. Assistant/ Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Utah County, UTJune 20, 2017
They have been very easy to work with as far as scheduling or needing days off. The health insurance is expensive, they don't pay well, my Manager and Administrator are never on the same page, they give the Dr. Assistant's to much work for to little pay, and some rules that should apply to all only apply to some.
If a employee is not doing their job, instead of them getting a one on one talk, the whole department gets in trouble for their actions and the problem never gets resolved but only builds.

When I put in my two week notice they did not give any incentive to stay but changed my schedule completely because they were upset I was leaving. I even offered to give a month notice, as long as I could get my original schedule back, they declined, and even though they said they didn't want me to leave they made it hard for me to want to stay.
Pros
Medical experience
Cons
Management, and they don't pay well.
Separate entities
NCMA (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTJune 12, 2017
We joined revere but still work as an independent entity, I love my coworkers and all the physicians I work for. I just wish that Revere gave the Physicians absolute control over their own employees. Our physicians are very understanding but Revere not so much
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
You no longer work for your physician, you work for the entire company
Damanded a lot of you.
Phone Representative (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTMay 25, 2017
Working in the call center in Revere health was a great atmosphere. Except for the team leads demand a lot from you when It came to your stats. They didn't know how to take into account that you are a clinic phone line not customer service.
Miserable unless you are "in"
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTMay 17, 2017
I enjoyed the actual work portion of my job here. You learn very interesting information and it's nice to help the patients. However, the job culture is terrible. The supervisors pick favorites and they don't have to work as hard and win awards from management because they are liked. The manager has consistently shown a lack of back bone and unwillingness to check his supervisors.
Cons
No breaks besides lunch
Very happy working at Revere Health
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTApril 6, 2017
The health insurance benefits were disappointing, otherwise wonderful place to work. Like lots of places, I was low balled on my first salary offer but negotiated it up.
Too much administration involvement
Physician Assistant-Certified (Current Employee) –  Orem, UTApril 4, 2017
Administration is too large and leaves the practitioners with out any power to make changes. Growing fats and losing the personal touch. Admin tries to make changes but they don't understand the real working day to day life of
The practioners.
Pros
I love the docs I work for and have had a flexible schedule
Cons
Admistration is to large causing too much over head and decisions out of the practitioners control
Poor management
Courier (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTMarch 29, 2017
The job is not too bad, but the people are the worst. They micromanage employees, and the disciplinary measures they take are way out of hand. Good benefits though.
Not willing to work with people that have kids
Lead Medical Assistant/Clinic Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTJanuary 23, 2017
Revere Health is not a good place to work if you have children! I was let go because my kids school schedule wasn't good for their schedule.
benefits
Cons
everything else
Very great company
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTOctober 20, 2016
This was a very fun company to work for. The physicians and staff were awesome. I am happy that I worked for Revere Health for the time that I did. The work days are busy, but rewarding. I learned how to give great care to my patients as well as educated answers to their questions.
My experience
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTOctober 18, 2016
I loved working here and would love to go back. I miss my co-workers and the patients. I am sad that i had to leave. i helped in all departments that was my hardest part of the job was learning other departments
Pros
co-workers
benefits
Fun workplace, everyone had each other's backs and we were always there for each other
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTOctober 4, 2016
Typical work day- scribing, patient notes, prior authorizations, phone triage, assisting with biopsies, patient exams, suture removal, bandage changes.
I always felt like I was friends with all of my co-workers but when I got sick, it felt more like a family.
The hardest part of the job is having to tell a patient they have skin cancer. Never an easy thing.
The most enjoyable part of the job is that it didn't feel like work. I got to hang out with friends all day and laugh.
Pros
Drug rep lunches (free food), great friends to work with (we were like a family)
Cons
Not a lot of time for a break during the day other than lunch. Pretty busy office.
Amazing providers and staff
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Grove, UT 84062September 23, 2016
The providers, medical staff, and receptionist are amazing. They are warm and welcoming. I enjoyed working with my co-workers. The providers take time to know their patients and care them in the best possible way. The ladies in the front become friends with the patients,
Overall helped patients with foundations and appeals to what they chose as their health insurance.
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTAugust 24, 2016
Most enjoyable part of the job was helping patients choose the best health coverage to fit their needs and following up with foundations to pay patient deductible, copays, or out of pocket maximums.
Pros
Free Lunches, Great hours.
Cons
To much gossip among female co-workers. Management procrastinated.
Business Office
Certified Medical Coder (Current Employee) –  PROVO, UTAugust 8, 2016
Low flexibility in hours worked. Benefits excellent with great 401K plan. Work atmosphere friendly. High stress - more work than time allowed.
Pros
Paid holidays, great 401K, great benefits
Cons
High stress, low flexibility in hours worked, low wages

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Revere Health. Our community is ready to answer.