Revere Health Employee Reviews in United States

Too much growth
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTMarch 14, 2016
I enjoyed working at Revere Health and I learned a lot. The company has decided that they need to continue to grow and do not take very good care of the patients they have now.
Pros
Nice benefits package
Cons
Growing too big too fast
Puts money over patients
Call Center Rep (Former Employee) –  Provo, UtahMay 29, 2015
Worked in the call center for 1 1/2 years. Raises are minimal and are given late, if given at all. Little room for advancement. They claim to always want to put the patient first, but are definitely more concerned about what will cut costs. They do offer PTO, but it is hard to get time off, especially around holidays. Christmas is asked off over a year in advance. Managers are usually self-serving and are more concerned about how they will look to their superiors than creating a successful and happy work environment.
Pros
Payed time off, no working on weekends or holidays
Cons
short breaks, unrealistic expectations, and self-serving management.
Great atmosphere and supportive supervision
Accounts Representative (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTOctober 6, 2015
I have greatly enjoyed working here. My supervisors are very positive and encouraging. My team, consisting of 12 people, has a great camaraderie and works well together. There is room for advancement if you are willing to cross train. Compensation is fair for the area and raises do occur.
Love, love, love working here!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTJanuary 8, 2016
Wonderful people who are open to new ideas and possibilities. Great co-workers, especially great benefits with very generous 401K options. From the lab to the providers, all have been helpful, friendly and team-players!
Business Office
Certified Medical Coder (Current Employee) –  PROVO, UTAugust 8, 2016
Low flexibility in hours worked. Benefits excellent with great 401K plan. Work atmosphere friendly. High stress - more work than time allowed.
Pros
Paid holidays, great 401K, great benefits
Cons
High stress, low flexibility in hours worked, low wages
Good clinical care by providers but poor business management by main office.
Certified Nurse Midwife (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Grove, UTApril 10, 2016
Good clinical care by physicians, midwives, and nurse practitioners, but very poor business management by those in the main office.
Pros
Excellent physician collaboration
Cons
Poor business management
Great Job
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Payson, UTApril 19, 2016
I absolutely loved working in Payson. You get to build a great relationship with your patients and the physicians. If I wouldn't have moved 90 miles away Id still be working with this company.
Productive! Great place to work!
Medical Assistant / Provo, UT (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTFebruary 12, 2016
I love working here but i am looking to move. I wish i didn't have to leave this company but you have you go where life takes you.
Fantastic work environment, low pay scale.
File Clerk, Release of Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTOctober 29, 2013
This is a fantastic place to be! By far the best management I've ever worked under, and my co-workers were well chosen. There are opportunities for advancement, and lots of chances to learn new skills. I didn't come across too many upset patients, and when I did, I was given the tools to help them.

The benefits are good, and the management understands that you have a life outside work, but the pay scale is a little low - or at least it was in my department. If you can negotiate higher pay, this is an excellent place to be!
good place to work
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Price, UTFebruary 6, 2016
My supervisors was great work for, I enjoyed working with her, the hardest part of my job was workng off campus,I learned allot about the records
Busy, Clean place to work
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Payson, UTApril 17, 2014
Central Utah Clinic has a lot of fun people to work with, And they show employee appreciation. There is a lot to learn with Central Utah Clinic, but there isn't any room to grow or move forward in the company. Even though it is a fun environment, I would like the opportunity to grow into a career. I draw patients blood every day all day, i handle paperwork and some billing, I also get to train new hire's and have learned a lot about specimen handling and stability. The hardest part is there is no growth in this job. But the patients and other co-workers are the best, I love interacting with people its my favorite thing.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
no room to grow.
Productive!
Cardiac Sonographer (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTJanuary 5, 2016
Most enjoyable part of working with patients is feeling that I am contributing to diagnosing and treating! Will discuss details in person.
A good place to work
Medical Technologist (ASCP) (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTNovember 11, 2015
I worked there for 4 years, it would have been longer if I didn't move from the state. It was a good place to get work experience that I wouldn't have been able to get in a large hospital.
Horrible Experience
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  St. George, UTSeptember 21, 2015
This company was the worst place I have ever worked. 1. They had unrealistic expectations, and did not allow for real life emergencies.2. I received awful training from co workers who did not want to train. 3. Some of the doctors were snobbish and rude. 4. Most of the employees were clique-ish and not just not nice people.
Pros
Pharmaceutical reps brought good lunches and treats
Cons
Bad training, dramatic high school environment
Fun place to work
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTDecember 7, 2015
Fun place to work with positive people.
Every one helps each other out.
Fast paced job, and get to interact with patients.
Pros
positive people, free lunches, good attitude all around
Cons
No cons
Toxic environment with poor management
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTApril 24, 2013
Highly recommend not working for this clinic. They turn a blind eye towards sexual harassment. The management does not care about their employees. The physicians also support this behavior. The administration is poor and raises, reimbursement, etc is 6 months late.
Fun and funny people to work with.
Externship (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTOctober 15, 2015
I really externing working at Revere health Internal Medicine, it was a great learning experience for me. My typical day was rooming patients giving injections mostly the flu shot Pnemonoccoccal vaccine to patients, did vital signs, assisted physisions and mid-levels in examinations. I was able to learn from everyone that I worked with.
Unfortunately, very far from the best job I have ever had.
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTAugust 7, 2014
Lacks professionalism. There is little to no room for advancement. Administration prefers to pay you as little as possible. Raises are not equivalent to work completed. Maximum annual raise .50/Hr. no matter what. Coworker dynamics were consistent with a popularity contest/clique high school environment.
Pros
helping the patients.
Cons
daily attendance was torturous.
Overall good place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  St. GeorgeJuly 9, 2015
Mangement wasn't that great. The supervisor was great, she was always on top of what needed to be done. The pay is alright, not very competitive.
Pros
lunches sometimes
Cons
Pay
Politics and all it's about is the money
M.A. (Former Employee) –  ProvoNovember 22, 2012
I have seen a huge change moving from a smaller "family style" medical office to moving here. No longer was it about how well people are taken care of, it became how can we make more more more.
Pros
close to competitive pay, but not enough
Cons
poor benefits, poorly managed