Revlon

Revlon Employee Reviews

Enjoyable to place to work
Process Facilitator (Current Employee), Oxford, NCJune 19, 2015
Pros: People
Cons: Hours
One of the best parts about working for Revlon has to be the people. The work is tough at first but the more experienced workers were always there to help me through the instructions i could not quite grasp.

A lot of the time we were forced to work 8 hours on satrudays and sundays.
Revlon
Team Leader and Merchandiser (Former Employee), new yorkJune 15, 2015
Pros: hours
Cons: always need more hours
sales,working on resets,doing inventory dealing with the different accounts making your own hoursrunning resets teame and customer service
Operations
Confidential (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 8, 2015
A typical day varies and is driven from the amount of production, shipping and receiving. This role has been and introduction to SAP.
Coworkers vary as in any company based on their role, experience and personality. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the various vendors and business partners.
Process Facilitator
Process Facilitator (Current Employee), Oxford, NCMay 19, 2015
Pros: OT, easy labor
Cons: OT, management lacks backbone
The fringe is everything at Revlon. The benefits are more than exceptional. However, the pay is to be desired. The work is easy depending on the department. Some departments can ruin your social life. The hours spent as a facilitator aren't advertised. Most days I work between 9-11 hours. Yes, the overtime is great. I would rather have piece of mind though.
Marketing Intern
Marketing Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 18, 2015
Pros: Great internship opportunity to learn various aspects of marketing. Free make-up gifts
Cons: Little chance for full-time job after internship
Managed Projects and scheduled meetings
Wrote Summaries for marketing briefs
Edited Presentations and created graphics
Learned about advertising
Highly dependable and skilled with superior work ethic.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Oxford, NCMay 4, 2015
A typical day at work for for me is simply coming to work and getting the job done as needed. Being an employee at Revlon I have learned to strive to do and be better everyday , and remember that nothing goes unnoticed. I considered my coworker my family and the most enjoyable part about coming to work everyday.
productive
packager (Current Employee), oxford, NCMay 4, 2015
a typical day a work i would go to a line my group leader put me and start making boxes for myself before the line start working. each day is a different line i would be at for the night. my co-workers were very helpful when i first started, if i got back up they pack them for me while i get the ones coming down the line. overall, the job isn't hard at all.
Production work was okay
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Oxford, NCMay 3, 2015
Pros: Coworker was nice
Cons: Stayed leaving early, was not getting paid that much, no benefits.
I didnt like the fact that it was not a steady job , they stayed moving us around or even sending us home early.We didnt get any benefits an the company stayed running out of work.
Productive work place with very polite and welcomming employees
Internship (Former Employee), Oxford, NCApril 20, 2015
Pros: lunch break was 1 hr
Cons: The food was'nt free
My typical day at Revlon I helped speed things up by filing papers and entering data into a field. I also helped in the lab with using a 3d copier and I also learned how to use a magna mike. My co-workers where a big help with guidance and motivation. They showed me the ins and out of how to be successful as an assistant and how to climb the ladder and become Director of the company. The hardest part of the job was saying good bye to the co-workers and letting them clean the 3d copies. I loved being at my own desk and feeling apart of the team.
Productive work place with respectful co-workers
Final Packer (Former Employee), Oxford, NCApril 17, 2015
Pros: time off when asked
Cons: low pay
A typical day at work would be to complete tasks that are picked out for me followed by two breaks and lunch.

I learned how to pack and load merchandise in a timely manner.

Management was good.

Co-workers were good we operated as a team environment.

There wasn't any hard part of my job.

The most enjoyable part of my job was just working with others to get tasks done.
A great job, people are friendly, never a dull moment always busy!
Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 11, 2015
Typical day's work follow up status of projects. Check quality of workmenship. I learned not to assume anything always find out if work was actually completed. Management was always there to help if you had a problem. Co-workers were a great team to work with.Hardest part of the day not getting all your items done on your agenda. The best part of the day was knowing projects were on schedule.
Love working with Revlon products
Merchandising Representative (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TN and surrounding areasApril 4, 2015
Pros: Love the flexibility.
Cons: Not enough hours
Great company to work for - thoroughly enjoy it. I just need more hours. This job is only part-time and sporadic seasonal hours.
Pretty cool job
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Eureka, CaMarch 23, 2015
Pros: decent pay, fun work
Cons: part time seasonal postition
Its really cool to be a representative for Revlon. I enjoy working with the cosmetics and assisting people in finding products that suit their needs. the job is pretty simple, i just go into the store that needs service. It could be a refill and zone visit or a full on display reset. I provide the services necessary and inform management of any changes and information pertinent to my visit. My manager, who is awesome, and is available thru the phone or via e mail.
Productive with assembling packages.
Logistics (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 18, 2015
Productive environment, the leads were hard working and always found work when none was given by higher positions. Revlon made the working environment friendly.
Enjoyed the job, Easy Work
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee), Oxford, NCMarch 12, 2015
Pros: easy job, great hours
Cons: temporary, low pay
Easy Job, Low Pay . The work was very easy, the shift times worked in favor. The pay was very low but overall I enjoyed the work
low pay for alot of work
Assembly line worker (Former Employee), Oxford, NCMarch 4, 2015
this environment was very fast pace which wasn't a problem but the pay was unbelievable.
the co-workers were great but some of the management was very rude
overall experience was okay
Productive and challenging environment
Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Oxford, NCFebruary 18, 2015
A great place to work for with a great IM department. Every day provides new opportunities for leaning something new. A global company with lots to do ever day.

I would recommend this company to someone who is interested.
extra
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Oxford, NCFebruary 16, 2015
everyday the had me In a diff department but I was hired by staffmark but most of the female management was rude like that had a problem all the time
Productive company with great benefits
Processor II (Current Employee), Oxford, NCJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: poor career advancment
Productive with great benefits. Advancement through the company is not good. Company could stand to grow in multiple areas.
Productive place to work
Assembly Line Production Worker (Former Employee), Oxford, NCJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: off on holidays, paid breaks
Cons: no benefits
I learned how to work on different assembly lines here, and be on different speeds at times, every line was different! I didnt have any issues at Revlon as far as co workers or management. I enjoyed everything about it, lots of different learning experiences there!

1 2 3 4 5

About Revlon

Revlon has the look of a leader in the US mass-market cosmetics business, alongside L'Oréal's Maybelline and Procter & Gamble's – Read more

Revlon Salaries