Revlon Employee Reviews

This was a great place to work
Field Account Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 15, 2017
I had 22 years with this company. If you worked hard, you were recognized, and got promoted. The pace was fast, get it done yesterday, as with most sales departments. I had great managers, and was a manager as well. It was a pressure cooker at times, but i was very lucky to have had such a great place to work. I would go back in a second.
Productive worplace
Packer/Picker (Former Employee) –  Oxford, NCDecember 13, 2017
Working with Revlon is amazing you work at a steady pace and you have a bunch of friendly faces around and lots of people to help you , it taught me alot , I learned basically everything about a warehouse once I started working here , the ropes the breaks and all it was a quick in and out job.
ProductI’ve & fun place to work
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NCNovember 27, 2017
I loved working Revlon fun productive place to work , great pay & great ppl to work with . Employees are helpful when needed , also on top of things ‘
Enjoyed working with different people
World-wide leader (Former Employee) –  Oxford, NCNovember 20, 2017
My hours were from 3 pm - 1 am. I liked the shift I worked. I interacted with many employees during the shift. My manager was detailed orientated, which I saw as a must when at my job. The job was fast paced. The hardest part of the job was assisting with employees who were being fired. I enjoyed meeting knew people and challenges.
Pros
good healthcare benefits
Cons
Stressful at times
Sometimes stressful but fun
Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Oxford, NCNovember 14, 2017
Normally I would clock in by 2:45, go up to my manager and he would assist me a line to work on for the night. The first break was at 6:30- 7:00, second break was at 9:30- 9:50. I have learned to work at a fast moving pace.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Being tired
Ok
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Oxford, NCNovember 10, 2017
It's Revlon I work in the warehouse I worked in distribution and in lipstick working for the company is great just like to make more money... more money is always the key every one would like to do better in life
Nontheless a good place to work
Machine Operator/Mechanic D (Former Employee) –  Oxford, NCNovember 5, 2017
Good benefits, good work. Management is good. Because of the volume of employees, the opportunity for advancement is slim. But nonetheless, a good place to work.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Low Pay
Great Management. Good Work Ethics
Processor Associate (Former Employee) –  Oxford, NCNovember 2, 2017
Typical Day at Revlon was relaxed. Never rushed everything had a job and a certain way to do there job. I learned a bit about production, formulas, patience, and computer input skills. My management team was excellent very helpful and concerned about his workers. My job was fairly maintainable and easy going.
Pros
Very good benefits
Cons
No bad things about the job
Great Place
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 30, 2017
Loved my job. The people are fabulous. I would have stayed until retirement. Position was abolished. I learned alot from the management. Would highly reccomend.
A good company to work
Customer Logistics Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 27, 2017
Pros: Revlon pays well, offers great benefits, sets up a relaxed environment.

Cons: In their Phoenix location, advancement is limited, as some people have had the same job for 10+ years; as a manufacturer, they scrutinize supply orders too much, and lack urgency when accounts are out of stock on Revlon/Almay product
Pros
See above
Cons
See above
Decent company with great benefits and competive pay in most jobs.
Manufacturing (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 22, 2017
Very fast paced manufacturing environment, a lot of new products constantly being introduced and overall good working environment. Management for the most part is good and the Company has recently hired a more diverse management team. I'd say the work is not really hard and mostly everyday loves the job and is satisfied. Senior Leaders could do more for the hourly employees, as they have taken away a lot of our benefits employee activities within recent years.
Pros
On-site cafeteria serving all 3 shifts, some employee activities, weekly pay and good benefits.
Cons
12 hour shifts and some managers show favoritism.
I enjoyed Revlon
Senior Material Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Oxford, NCOctober 18, 2017
I enjoyed working at Revlon. I hate that my job got cut in a restructure of the department. I gained so much knowledge and experience working there. I can truely say I loved my job.
very interesed place
Assambler (Former Employee) –  Oxford, NCOctober 18, 2017
I really enjoy working by Revlon because, the people is so good, the managers are so sweet ,the work area is clean and easy to move.
Revlon has a big cafeteria and breaks areas
My thoughts
Line Leader (Current Employee) –  Oxford, NCOctober 4, 2017
Most stressful place have worked ever. Managers don't know how to communicate with employees. Work load has doubled per permanent employees but temporary employees are not held to any of their guidelines.
To closed in
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Oxford, NCOctober 1, 2017
The building is to closed in and it takes to long to walk from one place to another in the facility, It does mot have enough windows and sometimes runs out of work.
Pros
A job if you do not have children and trying to make it with just yourself
Cons
The breaks are to short and not enough work
Chaotic present and uncertain future
Category Specialist (Current Employee) –  Oxford, NCSeptember 30, 2017
Pros: Pay and benefits are industry average or slightly above. A lot of very hard working, good employees at the execution level. Cafeteria on site. Facility is clean and safety is a priority. Implementing SAP.

Cons: Continuous change in direction. Frequent management and director changes. Communications - top down - are almost nonexistent. This a definitely a "must place blame" environment.
Typical factory job
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Oxford, NCSeptember 28, 2017
Its your typical factory job. You stand in one place all day and try to stay awake and make sure you spend about $200 on a good pair of boots with as many insoles you can possibly put in them
Pros
Good benifits
Cons
Sore feet and back
Watch your back
Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 26, 2017
Because this company pays low production wages they have very high turnover on the production floor, work instructions and setup sheets are rarely used or followed.
Pros
there are several good people who work here
Cons
Lack of communication from Management
Its not a place of fun in games its a place of work.
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville Fl.September 24, 2017
Revlon is great place to work at for me and any one else. I like it the managers are great people they teach u well on how to work the machines . It's a easy job wit out no complaints... The best part is we all employees that's grown in its no young kids that like to play on the job. I love my job because the things we pack in unpack i use those materials as of body wash , shampoo, lotions, hair oil, women's product. It's a great place to work at.
Pros
Bring yr own luch
Cons
They give a good amount of time ro eat n we get two luch breaks.
Okay workplace
Line Inspector (Former Employee) –  Oxford, NCSeptember 15, 2017
A quick paced environment. Enjoyed working there but I didn't enjoy the pay. Hard labor for a small amount of money. If the pay was better, I wouldn't mind working there. Most people just stand around and talk while others actually work.
Cons
Lack of team work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Revlon. Our community is ready to answer.