Revlon Employee Reviews

Fun, hard working, productive
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 23, 2017
I enjoyed working at Revlon,I really wish I could go back. It was very productive for me. I loved the work of building displays, stacking boxes and wrapping the displays to be shipped.
Pros
New surroundings
Cons
N/A
It's a job
Processing Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Oxford, NCFebruary 2, 2017
There's a lot of turn over, you never know what department you will be in if the work is lite. Things are always changing to the point you are never sure what your job descriptions is to what protocol to follow. Management doesn't listen to lower employees. Communications is not good with management. It reminds me a lot of high school with clicks. I feel new management could be good for the company but, lonely time will tell.
Pros
weekly pay. Great benefits
Cons
low income, high school type drama, little chance of good people being notice
not a bad place to work
Sr. Director, End User Computing, Global Support (Current Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NCJanuary 18, 2017
mainly 8-5
manage a large support group
best part of the job - people, I love EUC
hard part - making them all happy is very hard.
being honest is the part i enjoy most..i am who i am.
Pros
manage yourself
Cons
nothing around the area
Fun fast and easy
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 15, 2017
It was fun cause you meet new people it is real easy just protect your handsand have lots of water ...............................
Teach you how to make and take down boxes
Keep you very busy keep you up and going
Pros
N/a
Cons
Only one break
Very Interesting
Shipper/Packer (Former Employee) –  Oxford, NCJanuary 11, 2017
I Really Enjoyed Working Here It Was Very Interesting And Challenging.It Was My First Time Stepping Into A Field Of Work Like This But It Took Me No Time To Grow And Learn The Basics Of This Job.
I liked my job
Inventory Technician (Former Employee) –  Oxford, NCJanuary 10, 2017
I really enjoyed working at Revlon, I miss it sometimes. I stayed busy and on my feet all night. I learned a lot about how make-up was made. The hardest part of my job, I really did not have a hard job.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Oxford, NCJanuary 10, 2017
Very clean warehouse to work, Great management, pay wasn't the best but was ok for the location. I really enjoyed working there and they gave you enough time to eat on breaks without rushing.
Pros
Clean Warehouse
Cons
pay
Laying off
Equipment Engineer/ Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Oxford, NCDecember 30, 2016
Company is laying off workers. It is a decent place to work. The pay isn't bad but management doesn't appreciate the workers on the floor.
Revlon
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  NCDecember 20, 2016
The amount of work that is required on a daily basis is not worth the minimum wage pay. It is a good place to work for quick cash though.
Its a good place to start
Process Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Oxford, NCDecember 20, 2016
Revlon was great when I first started, now they are doing a lot of cutbacks, which is not good in the long run. I have great coworkers and managers, but in the past 16 months its been a lot of changes thats not been positive for the Machine operators and Assmblers
Pros
Family Day, Free uniforms, great benefits
Cons
Low pay, cutbacks, lack of communication
Pruductive position
Pick-Packer (Former Employee) –  Oxford, NCDecember 20, 2016
Job was not difficult, but extremely demanding at times. I worked anywhere from 7 days a week to 12 hours a day to 4 days a week and only 8 hours a day.
good company
Process Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Oxford, NCNovember 13, 2016
i wish the pay was a little more but overall a great company and alot of perks. jobs are repetitive but fairly simple to learn. alot of safety rule which is a big plus for me. the management is great they will take the time to help in anyway they can
Pros
Hours work vs at home
Cons
pay
Good
Order Filler (Former Employee) –  Oxford, NCOctober 17, 2016
I worked for a temporary agency called Olsten. Revlon was a nice, clean place to work. Most of the people was friendly and helpful. I learned to pick and pull orders correctly.
Cons
Diverse & meets work to life balance
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTOctober 12, 2016
Currently bought out by Revlon. Little uncertain of where my position is going right now. But overall treated very well by Revlon management. Company now 3 billion with over 1800 employees.
Complicated
Floor Worker (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 5, 2016
There's always something new to learn dealing with different machines and product. Some of the work is hard. You stand on your feet all day, constantly working your body muscles.
Pros
weekly check
Great place
Quality Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oxford, NCSeptember 30, 2016
Good working experience enjoyed working with people great place to work and explore your people skills. You have a chance to work with your coworkers and also conduct a working relationship with other professional in the building. Our staff was always call upon to perform duties outside our normal required responsibilities.
This was a good work experience, because its a hands on job and thats what i like.
Packer (Former Employee) –  Oxford, NCSeptember 26, 2016
Revlon was a good experience working with others, moving at a steady paste really made the day go by because u stay busy so it dosent make the job boring.
Pros
working with others, good support system
Cons
N/A
fast-pace produtive and friendly place
Packager/Assembly line leader (Former Employee) –  Oxford, NCSeptember 9, 2016
I have learned to move important product very quick an efficiently ,very nice an friendly environment with hard workers
Busy
Warehouse Representative (Current Employee) –  Oxford, NCAugust 28, 2016
I love my co-workers I work with on the job. We learn how to assemble different types of make-up products. We also package them to be sent to the warehouse. The job can be hard if you don't enjoy what you're doing. I would say the hardest part of my job is folding cards. I haven't gotten to the point were I can make them crazy fast, as my best friend. The most enjoyable part is working with my co-workers to get Revlon's products out and in stores.
Pros
free holiday products
Cons
work on saturday
Good
International Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJAugust 13, 2016
Learned how to deal with new task everyday and grew with all new experiences. Great bosses, and co-workers. Made me strong, with all new work experiences.
Pros
Growing
Cons
Leaving

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Revlon. Our community is ready to answer.