Revlon Employee Reviews

Great company to work for
Display Fixture Regional Manager (Former Employee), Los AngelesJuly 29, 2015
Did a lot of travelling in state and out of state.
Pay was excellent, hours were great. Company paid all expenses. Lot of benefits and great management.
High requirements with no recognition.
Chemist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 25, 2015
Pros: Co-workers
Cons: Incredibly poor management, no leadership
I enjoyed my day to day tasks and thoroughly enjoyed a majority of my co-workers. The biggest issue with R&D Jax was the management, or lack there of. Things were never organized, always last minute or – more... "high Priority" at the end of the work day. Your personal life was not respected. Under the current management, you will learn nothing. Only how to obtain fast results with a poor outcome. It is a quantity not quality run operation due to the current manager. Nothing was done with thought or direction, just desperation to meet "deadlines." Great things could come from that lab, but it will never happen as long at the current manager is there. – less
A Nice company to work for.
Chemical Processor (Former Employee), Oxford, NCJuly 19, 2015
This is the first company I worked for. I was trained on how to weigh out different raw materials. Trained to set up and take down and clean different pieces of equipment by myself.
Productive work environment with great beneifts
Warehouse Technician (Current Employee), Oxford, NCJuly 19, 2015
Pros: benefits and vacation time
Cons: pay could be better and some higher superiors can be too much at times
Fun environment daily with others around you, you can learn alot while being there, management is very headstrong currently and is always changing and evolving
Productive and good place to work
IT Helpdesk Support Technician (Current Employee), Edison, NJJuly 9, 2015
I am a consultant and my time is limted to my contract with Revlon but this company is one of the better opportunities that i have worked for.
Material Handler/Forklift Driver (Former Employee), Oxford, NCJune 24, 2015
this job is no problem. co workers are ok. pay could be better. Insurance are awesome! thats the only thing i can actually say thats good. also the cafeteria offers for the ones that works there..
Enjoyable to place to work
Process Facilitator (Current Employee), Oxford, NCJune 19, 2015
Pros: People
Cons: Hours
One of the best parts about working for Revlon has to be the people. The work is tough at first but the more experienced workers were always there to help me through the instructions i could not quite grasp.

A lot of the time we were forced to work 8 hours on satrudays and sundays.
Revlon
Team Leader and Merchandiser (Former Employee), new yorkJune 15, 2015
Pros: hours
Cons: always need more hours
sales,working on resets,doing inventory dealing with the different accounts making your own hoursrunning resets teame and customer service
Operations
Confidential (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 8, 2015
A typical day varies and is driven from the amount of production, shipping and receiving. This role has been and introduction to SAP.
Coworkers vary as in any company based on their role, experience and personality. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the various vendors and business partners.
Process Facilitator
Process Facilitator (Current Employee), Oxford, NCMay 19, 2015
Pros: OT, easy labor
Cons: OT, management lacks backbone
The fringe is everything at Revlon. The benefits are more than exceptional. However, the pay is to be desired. The work is easy depending on the department. Some departments can ruin your social life. The hours spent as a facilitator aren't advertised. Most days I work between 9-11 hours. Yes, the overtime is great. I would rather have piece of mind though.
Marketing Intern
Marketing Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 18, 2015
Pros: Great internship opportunity to learn various aspects of marketing. Free make-up gifts
Cons: Little chance for full-time job after internship
Managed Projects and scheduled meetings
Wrote Summaries for marketing briefs
Edited Presentations and created graphics
Learned about advertising
Highly dependable and skilled with superior work ethic.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Oxford, NCMay 4, 2015
A typical day at work for for me is simply coming to work and getting the job done as needed. Being an employee at Revlon I have learned to strive to do and be better everyday , and remember that nothing goes unnoticed. I considered my coworker my family and the most enjoyable part about coming to work everyday.
productive
packager (Current Employee), oxford, NCMay 4, 2015
a typical day a work i would go to a line my group leader put me and start making boxes for myself before the line start working. each day is a different line i would be at for the night. my co-workers were very helpful when i first started, if i got back up they pack them for me while i get the ones coming down the line. overall, the job isn't hard at all.
Production work was okay
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Oxford, NCMay 3, 2015
Pros: Coworker was nice
Cons: Stayed leaving early, was not getting paid that much, no benefits.
I didnt like the fact that it was not a steady job , they stayed moving us around or even sending us home early.We didnt get any benefits an the company stayed running out of work.
Productive work place with very polite and welcomming employees
Internship (Former Employee), Oxford, NCApril 20, 2015
Pros: lunch break was 1 hr
Cons: The food was'nt free
My typical day at Revlon I helped speed things up by filing papers and entering data into a field. I also helped in the lab with using a 3d copier and I also learned how to use a magna mike. My co-workers – more... where a big help with guidance and motivation. They showed me the ins and out of how to be successful as an assistant and how to climb the ladder and become Director of the company. The hardest part of the job was saying good bye to the co-workers and letting them clean the 3d copies. I loved being at my own desk and feeling apart of the team. – less
Productive work place with respectful co-workers
Final Packer (Former Employee), Oxford, NCApril 17, 2015
Pros: time off when asked
Cons: low pay
A typical day at work would be to complete tasks that are picked out for me followed by two breaks and lunch.

I learned how to pack and load merchandise in a timely manner.

Management was good.

Co-workers were good we operated as a team environment.

There wasn't any hard part of my job.

The most enjoyable part of my job was just working with others to get tasks done.
A great job, people are friendly, never a dull moment always busy!
Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 11, 2015
Typical day's work follow up status of projects. Check quality of workmenship. I learned not to assume anything always find out if work was actually completed. Management was always there to help if you had a problem. Co-workers were a great team to work with.Hardest part of the day not getting all your items done on your agenda. The best part of the day was knowing projects were on schedule.
Love working with Revlon products
Merchandising Representative (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TN and surrounding areasApril 4, 2015
Pros: Love the flexibility.
Cons: Not enough hours
Great company to work for - thoroughly enjoy it. I just need more hours. This job is only part-time and sporadic seasonal hours.
Pretty cool job
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Eureka, CaMarch 23, 2015
Pros: decent pay, fun work
Cons: part time seasonal postition
Its really cool to be a representative for Revlon. I enjoy working with the cosmetics and assisting people in finding products that suit their needs. the job is pretty simple, i just go into the store – more... that needs service. It could be a refill and zone visit or a full on display reset. I provide the services necessary and inform management of any changes and information pertinent to my visit. My manager, who is awesome, and is available thru the phone or via e mail. – less
Productive with assembling packages.
Logistics (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 18, 2015
Productive environment, the leads were hard working and always found work when none was given by higher positions. Revlon made the working environment friendly.