Revlon Employee Reviews

Producive work-place
Assembler/Production/Packer (Former Employee) –  Oxford, NCJanuary 19, 2016
I worked constantly packaging and sorting out company products with a numerous amount of people. I always worked with friendly people.
its okay
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Oxford, NCDecember 28, 2015
the moment you come in you have to find a chair you dont be on the same line everyday so you constantly learning new things but once they find out where you fit at thats where you would stay they dint train you they see what you know and from there thats where they would place you i feel like they could of train you instead of having you watch a video but overall it was okay
Pros
breaks was okay
Cons
could of paid more
Integrated with stakeholders to manage the company's tangible and intangible assets.
Consultant - Sr. Manager of Indirect Spend (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 1, 2015
The company does not have a definitive vision of how it wants to employ procurement methodologies. Unfortunately, they are led by a VP of Finance that provides the direction with no experience in the area and is reluctant to take direction from those Procurement professionals with an established working knowledge base.
Productive work place
Packer (Former Employee) –  Oxford, NCNovember 18, 2015
It's a productive work place. That's willing to train anyone that's willing to work.I enjoyed working with my colleagues.
Pros
employee discount
Cons
under paid
Self Auditor
Self Auditor (Current Employee) –  Oxford, NCOctober 26, 2015
I check finished product and compare them to the master copy make sure they are clean before they are sent out. checking different products all day not just the same one all day
Pros
can move up in pay
Cons
short breaks
fun and exciting
Process Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Oxford, NCOctober 19, 2015
i enjoyed this job a lot. From the work that was needed to be done to the people you worked with. the only thing that i don't miss is the pay. you do a lot of work. the check is good just not great
Teamwork needs to be strengthened; too many products designed by a few people
SENIOR VP PRODUCT DEV WORLDWIDE (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 12, 2015
learned a great deal about marketing and merchandising at a retail store level and how to transform that into new generations of products. Fast paced; ties with suppliers were too close; optimization of product formula were often finalized using supplier information
you will always work
Process Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Oxford, NCOctober 1, 2015
There is no such thing is slow at Revlon. You will always have something to do there. they are trying to be the best out there
The job is productive but its also stressful and cunfusing when everyone but the supervisor is giving orders.
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Oxford, NCSeptember 24, 2015
My typical day at work starts off good but shortly turns hectic when my co-workers slack off and when the supervisor doesn't take charge in fixing the problem no matter how many times it has been brought to their attention.
Pros
Having a job
Cons
Short breaks, benefits, no vacation days, poor management, low pay rate.
Best Company Ever
Regional Sales Manager, Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 19, 2015
Revlon was a wonderful company to work for and treated employees with respect and honor. We were well compensated and treated well as far as where we stayed, where we ate, etc. However, much was demanded of us and when we delivered we received raises, promotions, etc. The training program was excellent.
Pros
Great work environment and managers
n/a
Process Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Oxford, NCSeptember 17, 2015
work is never the same everyday when you come in. You really do not have a life because they make you work most weekends. pay does not match the work you out in.
Time on task
Picker/ Fork Lift Operator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville FloridaSeptember 14, 2015
It's a great place to work when you can get your 40hrs or more a week. I am a temp employee through Remedy staffing I have been there for almost 3 months and I have not been hired as a Revlon associate.
Pros
Great management team
Cons
You may not work 40hrs a week as a temp.
Fun place to work
IT Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 10, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management & staff.I have enjoyed all daily jobs & projects. Attended all company events.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
healthcare
I loved the team I worked with, but management makes you scratch your head
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Oxford, NCSeptember 3, 2015
I liked knowing that I was working this time to this time, Monday through Friday. I liked knowing what was needed to complete the orders and our team even worked extra hard to break production records.It was great to have challenges among ourselves. I don't like the merit reviews and raises. I think a cost of living increase would be more fair. What is wanted from you is not always shared until they aren't happy. It is a full non smoking facility.
Pros
On site cafeteria, paid vacations and holidays
Cons
lay offs, and being told you can come back, but in reality, you can't
productive workplace
Line Server (Former Employee) –  Oxford, NCAugust 31, 2015
be in by 7. Start the machine and show the new people what to do on the line. package the material. handle material from the warehouse
Pros
alot of people to work with
Cons
short breaks
work place was fun
distribution scan station and pre packing (Former Employee) –  Oxford, NCAugust 19, 2015
get to work with different people everyday. have fun plus working was great. the hardest thing was sometime it was hot in there.learned how to work as a team and getting along with each other
Pros
nice work place
Cons
working off and on
Easy to learn & Great environment
warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FloridaAugust 18, 2015
I believe that this can be a great career job if dedicated and willing to starve for the best. Has great team player where you can advance.
company in a constant state of restructure
Planogram Engineer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 13, 2015
company in a constant state of restructure making it difficult to see a career path Although the people were great to work with.
Ok
Process Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Oxford, NCAugust 10, 2015
Decent place to work. The management is alright. The benefits is the best part of the job. It is opportunities to advance if you like manufacturing work.
nice place
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Oxford, NCAugust 10, 2015
Go into revlon and go to work, you might learn a differnt product when you go in, the managers and co-workers most of the time we all work as a team when we come up short, but enjoyed working there.
Pros
break room
Cons
go order your own food