Revlon

Revlon United States Employee Reviews

Productive work place with very polite and welcomming employees
Internship (Former Employee), Oxford, NCApril 20, 2015
Pros: lunch break was 1 hr
Cons: The food was'nt free
My typical day at Revlon I helped speed things up by filing papers and entering data into a field. I also helped in the lab with using a 3d copier and I also learned how to use a magna mike. My co-workers where a big help with guidance and motivation. They showed me the ins and out of how to be successful as an assistant and how to climb the ladder and become Director of the company. The hardest part of the job was saying good bye to the co-workers and letting them clean the 3d copies. I loved being at my own desk and feeling apart of the team.
Productive work place with respectful co-workers
Final Packer (Former Employee), Oxford, NCApril 17, 2015
Pros: time off when asked
Cons: low pay
A typical day at work would be to complete tasks that are picked out for me followed by two breaks and lunch.

I learned how to pack and load merchandise in a timely manner.

Management was good.

Co-workers were good we operated as a team environment.

There wasn't any hard part of my job.

The most enjoyable part of my job was just working with others to get tasks done.
A great job, people are friendly, never a dull moment always busy!
Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 11, 2015
Typical day's work follow up status of projects. Check quality of workmenship. I learned not to assume anything always find out if work was actually completed. Management was always there to help if you had a problem. Co-workers were a great team to work with.Hardest part of the day not getting all your items done on your agenda. The best part of the day was knowing projects were on schedule.
Love working with Revlon products
Merchandising Representative (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TN and surrounding areasApril 4, 2015
Pros: Love the flexibility.
Cons: Not enough hours
Great company to work for - thoroughly enjoy it. I just need more hours. This job is only part-time and sporadic seasonal hours.
Pretty cool job
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Eureka, CaMarch 23, 2015
Pros: decent pay, fun work
Cons: part time seasonal postition
Its really cool to be a representative for Revlon. I enjoy working with the cosmetics and assisting people in finding products that suit their needs. the job is pretty simple, i just go into the store that needs service. It could be a refill and zone visit or a full on display reset. I provide the services necessary and inform management of any changes and information pertinent to my visit. My manager, who is awesome, and is available thru the phone or via e mail.
Productive with assembling packages.
Logistics (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 18, 2015
Productive environment, the leads were hard working and always found work when none was given by higher positions. Revlon made the working environment friendly.
Enjoyed the job, Easy Work
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee), Oxford, NCMarch 12, 2015
Pros: easy job, great hours
Cons: temporary, low pay
Easy Job, Low Pay . The work was very easy, the shift times worked in favor. The pay was very low but overall I enjoyed the work
low pay for alot of work
Assembly line worker (Former Employee), Oxford, NCMarch 4, 2015
this environment was very fast pace which wasn't a problem but the pay was unbelievable.
the co-workers were great but some of the management was very rude
overall experience was okay
Productive and challenging environment
Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Oxford, NCFebruary 18, 2015
A great place to work for with a great IM department. Every day provides new opportunities for leaning something new. A global company with lots to do ever day.

I would recommend this company to someone who is interested.
extra
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Oxford, NCFebruary 16, 2015
everyday the had me In a diff department but I was hired by staffmark but most of the female management was rude like that had a problem all the time
Productive company with great benefits
Processor II (Current Employee), Oxford, NCJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: poor career advancment
Productive with great benefits. Advancement through the company is not good. Company could stand to grow in multiple areas.
Productive place to work
Assembly Line Production Worker (Former Employee), Oxford, NCJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: off on holidays, paid breaks
Cons: no benefits
I learned how to work on different assembly lines here, and be on different speeds at times, every line was different! I didnt have any issues at Revlon as far as co workers or management. I enjoyed everything about it, lots of different learning experiences there!
high paced job
pkg floor (Former Employee), Oxford, NCJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: discounts at our revlon store
I loved working for this company, and didn't want to leave but had to due to a family problem. I would work for Revlon again if ever given the chance. My supervisor was awsome and taught me alot and was training me before i left to be a supervisor under herself.
productive
reciever (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 6, 2015
always on the go.
steady work environment.
management was helpful
QA
QA (Current Employee), Oxford, NCDecember 23, 2014
Ensure guidelines are being followed. Write technical procedures and help train. Create database and log specific results and failures. Inspect vendor made items using a variety of test methods and equipment. Write up items that do not pass so they may be returned to vendor. Use variety of computer programs including Oracle's GEMMS, SAP and MS Office.
Productive working environment.
Assembly worker (Former Employee), Oxford, NCDecember 2, 2014
Assembly line work to complete a given task. A typical day at work consist of repetitive work to achieve maximum production. I learned how to work together with different kinds of people to maintain production goal.
inspection of products various products deterorants lips sticks ect..
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee), Oxford, NCNovember 17, 2014
Pros: learn to rely on counting abilities
Cons: low wages
great place to work but wages are terrible i working as a temporary workerif work gets slow often times workers are asked to go home loosing pay for the day
management is good for full times employees but as a temporary is not equal wages
you also have to request a locker when bringing meals because someone is often stealing others lunches. person remains unknown
Productive, fun place to work, lots of people to befriend, advancements
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Oxford, NCNovember 10, 2014
Pros: good food, friendly employees, advancement
Cons: pay only minimum wage, temp layoffs
Revlon is a fun place to work. The work is very easy! It does not make you sleepy. You work in a specific department every day but if they run out of work you may be placed in a different area or maybe send you home.

They raise the pay to at least $10. You get dirty in some departments.
Fast Paced, good place to work.
Process Facilitator (Current Employee), Oxford, NCNovember 5, 2014
Pros: good job, paid every week
Cons: n/a
Always learning something new with this job. Very rewarding.
Poor management
Packaging Technician (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 29, 2014
It s just fine to work here. But the salary it too low compare with how much we done everyday.

1 2 3 4 5

About Revlon

Revlon has the look of a leader in the US mass-market cosmetics business, alongside L'Oréal's Maybelline and Procter & Gamble's – Read more

Revlon Salaries