Revolution Foods Employee Reviews

Steady pace and fun working around positive energy.
Server (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 5, 2017
My job is to make sure students eat at least three components and also makes sure they enter their lunch number in the system properly. I love the fact the each and every student is respectful and is willing to try different kinds of food that the company ship over.
Pros
Free lunches and down time
Cons
Cut hours from 8hours per day to 5hours per day.
Work Conditions
Team Assembly Member (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJJanuary 17, 2017
Nice environment to work, just have to deal with the cold temperatures and standing for long periods of time. You also must be able to get to Edison on Sundays. as that is the beginning of the work week for the company, as they provide healthy school lunches for school kids.
Productive, fun and Healthy work Enviorment
Driver/Drivers Helper (Current Employee) –  Cheverly, MDDecember 28, 2016
Since Working With Revolution food I must say this company has given me an awesome outlook on customer service and team work. Revolution foods is very compassionate and understanding towards their employees.
Unstable work environment
Driver (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 15, 2017
Everyday is a new challenge, I wake too early to come in for 5 hours of games. Looking for a better position in life. I have a family to feed...25 hours a week wont cut it.
Pros
None at the moment
Cons
They automatically take a break after 7 hours.
very laid back
Food Server (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 28, 2017
very laid back, easy, all the staff was fun and easy to work with. they allowed me to be very flexible and it also had great hours. i loved working with the kids in the location i was placed in.
food service that provide heathly food for private schools
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJAugust 8, 2016
one of the easiest jobs i think i would ever have.i come into work put my belongings into the locker.grab a white lab coat and clock in.then i proceed to the assemly line where i grab 2-3 boxes of apples or oranges which ever is being served at the time and proceed to make over 10,00 lunches
awesome place
LEAD SERVER (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 6, 2016
awesome place for part time
not enough hours
was lead server
prepare meals for 500 students
co workers were great

working with children was the best part

worked in a school setting

time management was a great skill here
Awesome Company that takes care of employees.
School Site Server (Current Employee) –  Stafford, TXJune 28, 2016
Every employee is extremely friendly and hard working. This will make your typical day at work great. The management is always ready to help and will fix any and all problems in timely manner. You get plenty of training and never feel like your are being just thrown into the field. They also work with your schedule very well and are sensitive to employees with families.
great
Assistant Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 26, 2016
great place to work felt like a family. they were there and always made me feel like i can count on them for any reason. very understanding yet strict at the same time.
Pros
everything
Beautiful work place.
Sever (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJSeptember 28, 2016
Great company and the people are very nice and welcoming. Great team skills and job advancement is a plus. It's perfect for self starters and you have someone standing over you.
fun work place
Lead Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAFebruary 22, 2016
I enjoy the way I can be up and personal with the children. It's the best place I've ever worked. I like the ideal that you can move up in the company. Your advancement is based on your performance. The hardest part of this job is to make sure you have the right amount of food for the amount of kids you have to feed that day.
very unorganized
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAJune 6, 2016
i did not like the way production was organized. poor communication skills from employer to employee. no room or consistency for growth
I liked it
Receiver (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJApril 4, 2016
Days are sometimes busy and other days are real slow. I have learned a lot form this job. The management here is real fair to its employees. I get along with my co-workers. We help each other out.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Fun Workplace
Payroll Clerk (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAApril 19, 2016
Cool work place, I love the work environment. Nice co-workers. Great place to learn about good health. Great meals provided for the kids and parents.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Short Breaks
Distribution Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kenner, LADecember 9, 2015
Keeping up with the production statistics for weekly product. I also had to make sure each driver had their delivery trucks, loaded and all of the products was secured properly before they pull off from the warehouse. Make sure each driver radio in when they got to each destination,
The staff is fun and the students are always smiling
Server (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 30, 2015
Normally get to work at 7 am to serve breakfast at 7:30. Our best day especially for the students are PIZZA DAY!!! The students love it!
Pros
Love talking to the students during lunch time
Cons
I have no cons with the company
Working with children develops all of my skill set honed in my other jobs.
Server (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYNovember 14, 2015
Open management allows for freedom in the work place. I set my schedule which allows me to enjoy the fun part of my job even more. Working with the children of Success Academy is fun and challenging.
Great company to work for
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 3, 2015
Awesome place to work the environment is wonderful and working with the kids makes it even better. Very laid back work not too much heavy lifting or anything but must be able to work and fill out order sheets for food and beverage deliveries
Pros
Great hours
Live a life that matters with purpose!
Director of Operations/AGM (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAFebruary 7, 2015
Every day different with challenges desire to achieve to maximize my potential being effective and efficient to achieve excellence.
What is important to learn is 87% about people's skills and 13% of product knowledge.
Create a culture & environment, where people can have fun and learn at the same time.
The hardest job is to please everyone and the funniest job is to server others with servant leadership being passionate and caring about others needs and desires.

" You can not always get happiness but you can always give happiness".
Pros
Developing others being passionate and caring
Cons
Not enough time in a day to help every one.
Fun place to grow and advance while serving healthy food
Driver (Current Employee) –  Cheverly, MDDecember 26, 2014
The typical day at work for me is pretty routine. I get to work early in the morning and assemble all my food for my route. I organize and load my truck how my daily route is set up. I deliver and set up food to be served by school officials. I pick up all company belongings and materials to be returned to my work site. I clean and unload my truck so its ready for the next morning. Management keeps you informed and ready for any situation presented. My Coworkers are great. We all work as a team and help out when needed. The hardest part of the the day is the morning time. It has its perks by getting off early in the day. The most enjoyable part of the day is seeing the kids learn and enjoy the food I've brought them.
Pros
Food provided daily ...
Cons
Not enough hours ...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Revolution Foods. Our community is ready to answer.

92%