Revolution Foods Employee Reviews in United States

Awesome Company that takes care of employees.
School Site Server (Current Employee) –  Stafford, TXJune 28, 2016
Every employee is extremely friendly and hard working. This will make your typical day at work great. The management is always ready to help and will fix any and all problems in timely manner. You get plenty of training and never feel like your are being just thrown into the field. They also work with your schedule very well and are sensitive to employees with families.
food service that provide heathly food for private schools
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJAugust 8, 2016
one of the easiest jobs i think i would ever have.i come into work put my belongings into the locker.grab a white lab coat and clock in.then i proceed to the assemly line where i grab 2-3 boxes of apples or oranges which ever is being served at the time and proceed to make over 10,00 lunches
fun work place
Lead Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAFebruary 22, 2016
I enjoy the way I can be up and personal with the children. It's the best place I've ever worked. I like the ideal that you can move up in the company. Your advancement is based on your performance. The hardest part of this job is to make sure you have the right amount of food for the amount of kids you have to feed that day.
I liked it
Receiver (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJApril 4, 2016
Days are sometimes busy and other days are real slow. I have learned a lot form this job. The management here is real fair to its employees. I get along with my co-workers. We help each other out.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
very unorganized
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAJune 6, 2016
i did not like the way production was organized. poor communication skills from employer to employee. no room or consistency for growth
Fun Workplace
Payroll Clerk (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAApril 19, 2016
Cool work place, I love the work environment. Nice co-workers. Great place to learn about good health. Great meals provided for the kids and parents.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Short Breaks
Distribution Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kenner, LADecember 9, 2015
Keeping up with the production statistics for weekly product. I also had to make sure each driver had their delivery trucks, loaded and all of the products was secured properly before they pull off from the warehouse. Make sure each driver radio in when they got to each destination,
The staff is fun and the students are always smiling
Server (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 30, 2015
Normally get to work at 7 am to serve breakfast at 7:30. Our best day especially for the students are PIZZA DAY!!! The students love it!
Pros
Love talking to the students during lunch time
Cons
I have no cons with the company
Working with children develops all of my skill set honed in my other jobs.
Server (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYNovember 14, 2015
Open management allows for freedom in the work place. I set my schedule which allows me to enjoy the fun part of my job even more. Working with the children of Success Academy is fun and challenging.
Great company to work for
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 3, 2015
Awesome place to work the environment is wonderful and working with the kids makes it even better. Very laid back work not too much heavy lifting or anything but must be able to work and fill out order sheets for food and beverage deliveries
Pros
Great hours
good environment to work at
Assembly Team Member (Former Employee) –  Commerce City, COOctober 20, 2015
everyone was nice and respectful, it was a fun cool place to work,it was a very clean and managed place,the supervisor was kind and knew what he was doing
Pros
free food
Cons
short breaks
Great job to have if you enjoy working with kids.
School Site Serve,rLead Server (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 19, 2015
a typical day at work is that you stay very busy there no dull moment
what I learned working with revo foods don't make friends just do your job management was okay but they do not solve issues they sweep the issue under the rug my co-worker was not working as a team and I believe team work makes a dream work. the hardest part of this job was loosing my job after being with the company for two years I really enjoy working with this company because I love working with kids also love cooking .
Pros
kids did not like the food menu wanted something diffrent .served the same meals every week
Cons
never had enough meals
Exciting and Productive
lead (Current Employee) –  Stafford, TXAugust 15, 2015
Everyday you are responsible for serving healthy meals to students and giving encouraging smiles.That's whats so great about the job.
Pros
you see results for your hardwork
Cons
short breaks
it fun making kids's meals by preparation
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAAugust 4, 2015
parents, and schools over the bay area partipate preparing kid's healthy food everyday,

working with other team players are collaborations and focus on close details
Live a life that matters with purpose!
Director of Operations/AGM (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAFebruary 7, 2015
Every day different with challenges desire to achieve to maximize my potential being effective and efficient to achieve excellence.
What is important to learn is 87% about people's skills and 13% of product knowledge.
Create a culture & environment, where people can have fun and learn at the same time.
The hardest job is to please everyone and the funniest job is to server others with servant leadership being passionate and caring about others needs and desires.

" You can not always get happiness but you can always give happiness".
Pros
developing others being passionate and caring
Cons
not enough time in a day to help every one.
Fun place to grow and advance while serving healthy food
Driver (Current Employee) –  Cheverly, MDDecember 26, 2014
The typical day at work for me is pretty routine. I get to work early in the morning and assemble all my food for my route. I organize and load my truck how my daily route is set up. I deliver and set up food to be served by school officials. I pick up all company belongings and materials to be returned to my work site. I clean and unload my truck so its ready for the next morning. Management keeps you informed and ready for any situation presented. My Coworkers are great. We all work as a team and help out when needed. The hardest part of the the day is the morning time. It has its perks by getting off early in the day. The most enjoyable part of the day is seeing the kids learn and enjoy the food I've brought them.
Pros
food provided daily ...
Cons
not enough hours ...
God Pray for me
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  New YorkMay 8, 2015
I don't like this job and there a lack of miscommunication with both manager as well as supervisor. They would blame me for things it was really a hard place to work in. the students is disrespectful
Pros
free snacks
Cons
no breaks
No real HR department and no company backing
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Commerce City, COSeptember 24, 2014
The mission for what the company is trying to do would be awesome if what they promote was true. The lack of actually treating your employees with respect is lacking. Employees who have been working with the company became agitated with new employees earning more than them.... Food is not prepared fresh as they claim. Food is prepared a day ahead and most of these items are FROZEN not fresh and thawed out a day ahead for next day production. The date put on the food is false advertisement because kids are actually eating food that may have been sitting for a day or two. What kind of Revolution is that.
Pros
weekends off
Cons
false advertisment, no company backing, backstabbing management and wanna be hr
Fun environment
Kitchen/Cook Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kenner, LAAugust 29, 2014
I really enjoyed working for this company I learned a great deal about the business as well as learned more about myself. A typical day at work consists of preparing my cook team for the day with our morning huddle and assigning each of them their task for the day, making sure all recipes were followed to specifications. My co-workers were very nice and open to new ideas, we all worked well as a team. The hardest part of my job was dealing with difficult people. The most enjoyable part of my job was knowing that with my help we were providing our clients (school children) with healthy lunches.
Pros
worked with a great group of people.
Cons
not enough training provided
Very productive and health driven company
Food Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 17, 2014
A typical day at work would be preparing and serving 300-350 elementary students breakfast, lunch and snack 5 days a week. I've gained plenty of knowledge and problem solving skills from this company. I managed about 2-3 other employees during this time. This company is very supportive and very caring of employees and the school lunch systems. I attended various meetings and courses to improve my customer service and managerial skills. The most enjoyable part of this job is serving kids healthy meals.
Pros
serving healthy foods
Cons
poor benefits