Revolution Technologies

Revolution Technologies Employee Reviews

They got me the job I wanted
Administrative Assistant John Deere Power Systems (Former Employee), Waterloo, IANovember 12, 2014
Pros: got the me the job i wanted
Cons: contracted positions only
I enjoyed working for John Deere Power Systems, up until they laid everyone off. That in itself was not a direct reflection of Revolution Technologies and I would be happy to work for them again.
Remote Recruiting
Sr. Recruiter - National - Remote (Former Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: working from home
Cons: did not feel challenged enough
Making phone calls and creating relationships with each candidate looking for a job. Finding the right fit for the candidate was the #1 goal. Learning as much as possible about IT and Engineering to be able to talk the lingo was pretty challenging. Working from home was great with little distractions and ability to focus on the job.
Wont do much for you is right
Client (Former Employee), NCAugust 23, 2014
Short and simple, I agree with someone else's review.
They seem like they do not care.
On their website they advertise 24-48hr job placement for the company,but no clue how that's remotely possibly when it takes two days for them to contact you for each step of the way.

Salary offer doesn't seem competitive at all. They try to offer you the least possible.
If I make 30,000 and you contact me about a job opportunity that I wasn't even looking for, and you offer me 30,000... Um, NO.
Won't do much for you
Starfire Operations Engineer (Current Employee), Torrance, CAJune 9, 2014
Placement Agency located in Florida, I was working in Torrance CA.
the placement was good, but dealing with Rev Tech. was like they did not care, about your benefits our even dealing with a compensation increase.
Very friendly people to work with.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 7, 2013
Revolution Technologies were very helpful in finding me a job for a larger corporation. They were always there to help me if I had any questions about the position I was accepting.
Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Alton, ilJuly 4, 2013
High volume call center, Great company to work for, never any complaints.
I was under contract to work at Cubic
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 4, 2013
Initially, my job was to fix bugs but then teams were arranged and my tasks changed to prepare the contracted project to be internationalized for other countries.
Small Company in a down Real Estate market.
Account Manager (Former Employee), Rogers, ARFebruary 19, 2013
Pros: learning experience, ability to work outside of the office
Cons: commission only, no benefits, no training
I worked with current clients on their websites. Gathered material for building their websites. There was only the owner and a programmer. I went to real estate meetings in the area and tried to sell websites. Our websites were extremely expensive compared to the national competition with only slightly more function. The real estate market was on the decline therefore it was very difficult to sale even when they liked the product. This was my first sales job out of college. I learned how to talk to customers and how to make sales presentations. I had little training. The most important thing I learned from this job was that I could talk to people and present a product.
Good Company
Technical Analyst at McDonalds (Current Employee), Oakbrook Terrace, ILDecember 12, 2012
I work for Revolution Technologies as a consultant at McDonald's, Working with revolution has bee a great experience, My Coworkers are very cooperative and helpful.
revolution technologies
Recruiter (Current Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 2, 2012
I have enjoyed my time at Revolution Technologies.
Work life balance has been great, along with great management. There is not much room for advancement, and the base salary is fairly low, but the commission structure is strong.
Management does not push numbers like other firms, and there is a pretty laid back atmosphere.