Revolve Clothing Employee Reviews in United States

Great work environment, positive influences and learning experience
Merchandisng Intern (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CANovember 17, 2015
Everyone within the company made me feel very welcomed, and every day there was a new opportunity to gain experiences and information. All around it was positive and I appreciate all of the skills I took from the experience.
great place pay horrible
admin (Current Employee) –  cerritosMay 5, 2015
pay is horrible other than that great place to work. The free lunches used to be great now the food is no good. management could use some training
Cons
pay
Fun and Fast-paced workplace working with high end fashion brands
Returns Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CAApril 23, 2014
The routine schedule for Revolve Clothing was Monday through Friday and rotating Saturdays, some days were longer than others due to heavy volume from on-lines sales. I did in-fact work a lot of overtime with Revolve. Most of the time I worked with minimal supervision, unless I had a question or needed help. The most challenging part of the job was sometimes having to work in the warehouse where I had to pull orders, I was not too fond of this because if there was a piece of merchandise that was unable to find it would become too time consuming. I overall enjoyed everything else about Revolve Clothing, the company was very interactive with the staff, they held regular meetings detailing what was to be expected for the next month and other information of that nature. The co-workers were great, everyone got along with each other and also had no problem helping each other. There were also a couple co-worker who taught me some Spanish which I can now apply almost anywhere.
Pros
free lunch every thursday, company raffles, cash bonuses
Cons
no advancement
Wouldn't Reccomend
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  cerritos, CaAugust 26, 2014
Lets start with HR. They could give two sh@#! about the employees. They are so goofy and self centered air heads. Company needs better pay structure and management.
Pros
free lunch thursdays

Want to know more about Revolve Clothing?

Ask a question