ReWork Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Retail
Inspection/ Floor Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIApril 4, 2017
A typical day started early 5:20 AM,greeting employees,writing incident reports,updating points system and walking the rework floor ensuring accuracy.
Pros
good pay
Cons
third party employee
Very nice envirment,nice breakroom.
Mechanical/Electrical Tool Assembler (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 12, 2016
Enjoy doing what is fun when you can do what you love, very nice place to work at. Everyone was very nice.Enjoyed wiring up chassis it was a challenge and working with the engineers. Had very minimum rework.
Easy, not physically demanding
Floater (Former Employee) –  LaGrange, GAMarch 2, 2015
A typical day at work for me was to ensure all lines had the material needed to meet production set for the day. Repair/salvage parts rejected by Kia and/or Hyundai along with keeping scrap parts off the line at all times, filling positions for those unable to attend work on any given day and maintain the auto-feed system in order to ensure proper function of the injection molding machines. I din't get a chance to learn much of my co-workers due to the company having a high turnover rate. Management was fair and impartial. The most difficult part of the job was filling numerous positions on a daily basis. The most enjoyable part of this particular job being able to personally stand behind my work. What I learned form this experience is that I can't always expect the same of others as I do myself.
Pros
There's always an opportunity for advancement, Great dealership discounts and health benefits and reasonable hours.
Cons
Most new personnel do not receive training.
The production and people where nice
Temporary position at the General Motors plant (Former Employee) –  Gladstone, MOFebruary 4, 2013
I like the job, I love the people who worked there. The supervisor was nice and friendly, I like that they where caring and never turn you down or talked about you behind your back. They took their job and your job serious
Pros
breaks
Cons
standing for along time
general labor and buyer
Tool Crib Buyer/ Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Wellington, OHSeptember 5, 2012
purchasing for the factory
general labor ran machines packed parts etc.
hardest part working at the end of a line packing parts
Pros
learned a lot of new jobs
Cons
laid off