Rey Interactive is a full service digital and video production company servicing agencies, creative firms, publishers and brands. We’re an extension of our clients’ teams to help manage their workload and their sanity. Whether they need us to handle a project in its entirety or just round out in-house capabilities, we deliver on time and on budget
Rey Interactive is seeking a front/back-end developer with Wordpress experience to be the lead developer on multiple projects. The selected candidate will be responsible for the front and/or backend development of websites, primarily in Wordpress. Additional development duties on other projects that arise on ad-hoc basis are part of additional duties.
- WordPress experience at the PHP code level (including creating WordPress themes and plugins).
- Experience in custom theme development for WP
- Strong PHP skills, with awareness of performance implications
- Advanced HTML/CSS development
- Understanding of the WordPress core software and its functions.
- Understanding of WordPress coding and security best practices.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Understanding of the administration and maintenance experience of a LAMP stack