Reyes Holdings

Reyes Holdings Employer Reviews

No structure
former driver (Former Employee), vaMay 27, 2014
I was a delivery driver and my truck was never loaded on time. No one seemed to care either as long as you made your deliveries. You could never plan your life because of this job. I started missing my kids games and had no home time except to sleep. Awful company that has no clue what they are doing.
Fast-paced business
INVENTORY/DISPATCHER (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 12, 2014
Pros: job security
Cons: long days
Typical day involved assigning equipment, running reports and invoices. Also monitoring routes.
Works you like a slave and no advancement
Warehouse specialist (Former Employee), Hanahan, SCJanuary 11, 2014
Pros: money
Cons: management, no advancement, long hours daily
Im a former employee and this company has no structure. All they care about is the people within yhe company who has been their for years. No room to grow and excel. They had me working nights for over a year with no upcoming shift change even when I alerted them I was a expecting father . If your just trying to get a check and don't care about having – more... a life this is the place for you ! Because all your going to be able to want to do is shower and sleep after they've worked you 12-15 hrs DAILY!!! – less
Bad Place. Only cares about money
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VANovember 18, 2013
Cons: owners that don't care
Reyes Holdings bought out the company I worked at for 8 years. They came in like soldiers and changed everything. After 2 months, and 10 days before Christmas, they eliminated my position. They do not care about people only money.
Reyes Holdings is an excellent place of employment.
IT Service Center Analyst (Former Employee), Rosemont, ILAugust 16, 2012
Reyes Holdings is a great place to work. The company is fast paced, and the environment is full of hard working, goal oriented, friendly employees. This company takes great care of their workers.

About Reyes Holdings

Reyes Holdings has a grip on two things that are complementary -- food and beer. The company is a leading food and beverage wholesale – Read more