Reyes Holdings Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Draft Technician (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLSeptember 22, 2015
great place to work as long as they do not outsource your position to a outside company to save a buck and sacrifice customer service and relations for a small profit.
Pros
Great place to work, Good Pay
Cons
job security
Very Tough but rewarding
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Gardena, CaliforniaJuly 30, 2015
I merchandise for 1 year 4 months. it was very physical work I almost quit on the 2nd day. But I got use to the labor work. The pay scale was changed, in a good way. I felt like I worked less hours but got paid more. Average about 42 hours a week. Holidays are crazy, I recommend you get your full 8 hours of sleep. You get a company phone. Sometimes theirs BBQ party's at the warehouse. You need to have commercial insurance mines cost $170 a month. So on a daily basis, you start your day at 6am. Look at your phone to see what stores you have to do. Head over to your first store, always stretch out, injuries happen every week. Write a list of all the beer products you need. Go to the backroom, get a U Boat if you can find one. And if you do find one, check the wheels make sure thiers none missing. And just put all the beer products on the U Boat. Take the U Boat to tbe beer cooler and start throwing cases, rotate, rotate, rotate!!!Sounds easy and looks easy. But believe me it's not. It's back breaking.
Pros
Company phone, ok pay, very nice Co workers
Cons
Short breaks, rude store managers, no equipment
Great learning experience
IT ANALYST (CONTRACTOR) (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILJuly 6, 2015
Global IT Service Center for large, multi-billion dollar company. Great team, very knowledgeable and personable. Wide range of tasks and problems to work on, good for building valueable experience.
horrible outfit to work for
delivery driver Reinhart foodservice (Former Employee) –  Manassas VirginiaApril 22, 2015
whether it's their beverage industry or the Reinhart foodservice division they don't care how long you work how hard you work all they care about is getting the product to the customer.
Pros
no pros
Cons
lousy equipment and poor management
Don't work here
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  CaJuly 19, 2014
I worked for this company for 2 days on the 2nd day one of the corporate bosses went to the store I was working in saw me didn't like the way I was lifting the product and fire me on the spot and when I got my only check in the mail they said I didn't come to work for 3 days so they fired me and when they pay you it is with a credit card so when I went to the bank to with draw many money the bank would take 5 dollars everytime and the car insurance they want you to have on your car is carzy I had to change my policy it put my car insurance up $150 more a month worst company I ever worked oh and the pay is 9.50 a hour don't work here yes they are always hiring because people are quitting when they find out all the bad things when they get hired DONT WORK HERE
Cons
everything
No structure
former driver (Former Employee) –  vaMay 27, 2014
I was a delivery driver and my truck was never loaded on time. No one seemed to care either as long as you made your deliveries. You could never plan your life because of this job. I started missing my kids games and had no home time except to sleep. Awful company that has no clue what they are doing.
Works you like a slave and no advancement
Warehouse specialist (Former Employee) –  Hanahan, SCJanuary 11, 2014
Im a former employee and this company has no structure. All they care about is the people within yhe company who has been their for years. No room to grow and excel. They had me working nights for over a year with no upcoming shift change even when I alerted them I was a expecting father . If your just trying to get a check and don't care about having a life this is the place for you ! Because all your going to be able to want to do is shower and sleep after they've worked you 12-15 hrs DAILY!!!
Pros
money
Cons
management, no advancement, long hours daily
Bad Place. Only cares about money
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VANovember 18, 2013
Reyes Holdings bought out the company I worked at for 8 years. They came in like soldiers and changed everything. After 2 months, and 10 days before Christmas, they eliminated my position. They do not care about people only money.
Cons
owners that don't care
Reyes Holdings is an excellent place of employment.
IT Service Center Analyst (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILAugust 16, 2012
Reyes Holdings is a great place to work. The company is fast paced, and the environment is full of hard working, goal oriented, friendly employees. This company takes great care of their workers.

2.7