Reyes Holdings Employee Reviews

Great company to work for.
Account Manager/Sales (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, ILFebruary 1, 2018
I worked for Coca Cola Refreshments for 3 years and had the privilege to work for Reyes Holdings/Great Lakes after the acquisition. The Reyes family and top management are a fantastic team to work for! Unfortunately my direct manager and I had a conflict of interest.
Pros
Good benefits, great associates, great customers
Cons
conflict of interest
Bfpwgp
Network/Firewall Administrator (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILJanuary 28, 2018
I have been working at Reyes Holding

BFPWGP or Best Freaking Place to Work, Grow and Play!
I have been with Reyrs Holding for 2 years and I am truly excited each day because I have an opportunity to think about my current role, my opportunity to grow and most important my value to the community and believe it or not earth.
In my role, i have learned so much about the importance of Sustainability
Leaders need apply elsewhere.
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJanuary 24, 2018
Culture + Long hours / Salary + Benefits ratio= not worth it. There are no Leaders in this company, only Managers that micro-manage your every minute.
OK, old fashioned
IT Process Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILSeptember 6, 2017
OK, old fashioned. People work extremely hard and are rewarded, but the company culture and atmosphere could use an update. Overall a good experience.
Great Organization
HR & Communications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rosemont, ILAugust 15, 2017
I have worked for Reyes Holdings for almost 5 years. It is a continuously growing organization with many opportunities. Like any organization I have had good managers and bad ones, but the overall culture and values are very positive. The company treats their employees well and attempts to keep them as engaged as possible.
Pros
Family owned, great culture, fair pay
Cons
Little recognition, too lean, as a long term employee don't feel valued as an individual
good place to work
QA Engineer (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILJanuary 23, 2017
"Reyes Holdings" has a good work environment but it also depends greatly on the project you are in.Some Team Leaders do not know to bring the good out of the employees, they turn out to bring the bad side of you. However, not all the leads!
Learned a lot at work
Sr. Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILJanuary 2, 2017
My management is very supportive, have a friendly behaviour, always encourages the employees at work and fullfills all the needs of the employee.
My co-workers are very compitative and sportive.
Productive workplace
Service Center Analyst (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILAugust 22, 2016
Its a great company to work for but you will be working hard if you're working in the Service Center. It's a fast pace environment and you have to keep up with the consistent calls.
Draft Technician (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLSeptember 22, 2015
great place to work as long as they do not outsource your position to a outside company to save a buck and sacrifice customer service and relations for a small profit.
Pros
Great place to work, Good Pay
Cons
job security
Very Tough but rewarding
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Gardena, CaliforniaJuly 30, 2015
I merchandise for 1 year 4 months. it was very physical work I almost quit on the 2nd day. But I got use to the labor work. The pay scale was changed, in a good way. I felt like I worked less hours but got paid more. Average about 42 hours a week. Holidays are crazy, I recommend you get your full 8 hours of sleep. You get a company phone. Sometimes theirs BBQ party's at the warehouse. You need to have commercial insurance mines cost $170 a month. So on a daily basis, you start your day at 6am. Look at your phone to see what stores you have to do. Head over to your first store, always stretch out, injuries happen every week. Write a list of all the beer products you need. Go to the backroom, get a U Boat if you can find one. And if you do find one, check the wheels make sure thiers none missing. And just put all the beer products on the U Boat. Take the U Boat to tbe beer cooler and start throwing cases, rotate, rotate, rotate!!!Sounds easy and looks easy. But believe me it's not. It's back breaking.
Pros
Company phone, ok pay, very nice Co workers
Cons
Short breaks, rude store managers, no equipment
Great learning experience
IT ANALYST (CONTRACTOR) (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILJuly 6, 2015
Global IT Service Center for large, multi-billion dollar company. Great team, very knowledgeable and personable. Wide range of tasks and problems to work on, good for building valueable experience.
horrible outfit to work for
delivery driver Reinhart foodservice (Former Employee) –  Manassas VirginiaApril 22, 2015
whether it's their beverage industry or the Reinhart foodservice division they don't care how long you work how hard you work all they care about is getting the product to the customer.
Pros
no pros
Cons
lousy equipment and poor management
No structure
former driver (Former Employee) –  vaMay 27, 2014
I was a delivery driver and my truck was never loaded on time. No one seemed to care either as long as you made your deliveries. You could never plan your life because of this job. I started missing my kids games and had no home time except to sleep. Awful company that has no clue what they are doing.
Fast-paced business
INVENTORY/DISPATCHER (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 12, 2014
Typical day involved assigning equipment, running reports and invoices. Also monitoring routes.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Long days
Works you like a slave and no advancement
Warehouse specialist (Former Employee) –  Hanahan, SCJanuary 11, 2014
Im a former employee and this company has no structure. All they care about is the people within yhe company who has been their for years. No room to grow and excel. They had me working nights for over a year with no upcoming shift change even when I alerted them I was a expecting father . If your just trying to get a check and don't care about having a life this is the place for you ! Because all your going to be able to want to do is shower and sleep after they've worked you 12-15 hrs DAILY!!!
Pros
money
Cons
management, no advancement, long hours daily
Reyes Holdings is an excellent place of employment.
IT Service Center Analyst (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILAugust 16, 2012
Reyes Holdings is a great place to work. The company is fast paced, and the environment is full of hard working, goal oriented, friendly employees. This company takes great care of their workers.