Reyes Holdings Employee Reviews

Learned a lot at work
Sr. Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILJanuary 2, 2017
My management is very supportive, have a friendly behaviour, always encourages the employees at work and fullfills all the needs of the employee.
My co-workers are very compitative and sportive.
Productive workplace
Service Center Analyst (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILAugust 22, 2016
Its a great company to work for but you will be working hard if you're working in the Service Center. It's a fast pace environment and you have to keep up with the consistent calls.
Works you like a slave and no advancement
Warehouse specialist (Former Employee) –  Hanahan, SCJanuary 11, 2014
Im a former employee and this company has no structure. All they care about is the people within yhe company who has been their for years. No room to grow and excel. They had me working nights for over a year with no upcoming shift change even when I alerted them I was a expecting father . If your just trying to get a check and don't care about having a life this is the place for you ! Because all your going to be able to want to do is shower and sleep after they've worked you 12-15 hrs DAILY!!!
Pros
money
Cons
management, no advancement, long hours daily
Draft Technician (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLSeptember 22, 2015
great place to work as long as they do not outsource your position to a outside company to save a buck and sacrifice customer service and relations for a small profit.
Pros
Great place to work, Good Pay
Cons
job security
horrible outfit to work for
delivery driver Reinhart foodservice (Former Employee) –  Manassas VirginiaApril 22, 2015
whether it's their beverage industry or the Reinhart foodservice division they don't care how long you work how hard you work all they care about is getting the product to the customer.
Pros
no pros
Cons
lousy equipment and poor management
No structure
former driver (Former Employee) –  vaMay 27, 2014
I was a delivery driver and my truck was never loaded on time. No one seemed to care either as long as you made your deliveries. You could never plan your life because of this job. I started missing my kids games and had no home time except to sleep. Awful company that has no clue what they are doing.
Great learning experience
IT ANALYST (CONTRACTOR) (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILJuly 6, 2015
Global IT Service Center for large, multi-billion dollar company. Great team, very knowledgeable and personable. Wide range of tasks and problems to work on, good for building valueable experience.
Very Tough but rewarding
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Gardena, CaliforniaJuly 30, 2015
I merchandise for 1 year 4 months. it was very physical work I almost quit on the 2nd day. But I got use to the labor work. The pay scale was changed, in a good way. I felt like I worked less hours but got paid more. Average about 42 hours a week. Holidays are crazy, I recommend you get your full 8 hours of sleep. You get a company phone. Sometimes theirs BBQ party's at the warehouse. You need to have commercial insurance mines cost $170 a month. So on a daily basis, you start your day at 6am. Look at your phone to see what stores you have to do. Head over to your first store, always stretch out, injuries happen every week. Write a list of all the beer products you need. Go to the backroom, get a U Boat if you can find one. And if you do find one, check the wheels make sure thiers none missing. And just put all the beer products on the U Boat. Take the U Boat to tbe beer cooler and start throwing cases, rotate, rotate, rotate!!!Sounds easy and looks easy. But believe me it's not. It's back breaking.
Pros
Company phone, ok pay, very nice Co workers
Cons
Short breaks, rude store managers, no equipment
Reyes Holdings is an excellent place of employment.
IT Service Center Analyst (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILAugust 16, 2012
Reyes Holdings is a great place to work. The company is fast paced, and the environment is full of hard working, goal oriented, friendly employees. This company takes great care of their workers.
Fast-paced business
INVENTORY/DISPATCHER (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 12, 2014
Typical day involved assigning equipment, running reports and invoices. Also monitoring routes.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Long days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reyes Holdings. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3