REYNOLDS AND REYNOLDS

REYNOLDS AND REYNOLDS Employee Reviews

look somewhere else
N/A (Former Employee), Dayton OHMay 26, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Being test over matieral that is not related to the job
To be even considered about being hired on for a full or part time and even as an intern you must pass a test. The test is flawed because they will not quiz you over material that is related to the skill set that is related to the job your applying for. If your skill set is technology related, there are plenty of other employers both private and public that will take you seriously if they contact you.
Good Place to Work...
Computer Technician Specialist (Former Employee), College Station, TXMay 19, 2015
Pros: Calm, relaxed, work at your own pace
Cons: Layoffs, too personal, like be in highschool again
Its a good start in the computer technology field but you don't learn anything but computer repair. There is some skills gained but they are plentiful in the current job market. Learn what you can and move on.
Productive workplace
Manufacturing Associate (Current Employee), college station,TXMay 1, 2015
great place for college student to work flexible hours around their class schedule with decent pay. enjoyable sometimes and sometimes not enjoyable but thats work
Good for experience
Software Designer, Programmer (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 2, 2015
Pros: beer served during meetings. good experence
Cons: underpaid, will not allow you to go to school for continued education.
Great place to get some experience as they hire without a degree or any experience. Everyone is underpaid which is understandable as many may not have degrees. You take an aptitude test that will assess what your strengths and weaknesses are so that they can place you in a position.
Shipping and Receiving Worker (Current Employee), College Station, TXFebruary 26, 2015
Reynolds and Reynolds has quiet a few benefits. They have a cafeteria in their facility, a nurses office, and they hold company sports leagues.
Very exciting and growth possibilities
Variable Customer Training Consultant (Former Employee), Dallas TXFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: ability for growth if desired
Good and secure company to work with and able to grow.
Company very intune with employees.
Able to take part in rewriting or updating applications that I trained on.
A large firm where employees don't get lost in the crowd
Project Owner (Current Employee), Kettering, OHJanuary 15, 2015
Reynolds and Reynolds, despite being a large firm, is one that treats its employees well and also offers several opportunities for training and advancement. It's a professional, well-run organization that is the industry-leader in its field.
start up job
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee), Kettering, OHJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: decent cafeteria, work out classes, gym access
Cons: pay, management (depending on department), sexist environment
The only good thing about this place is it is a business related job for fresh out of college. Actually enjoying your job or coworkers depends on what department you get hired in with and who your management is under. Get in the wrong department and you will hate this place.
Productive place to work with a great group of people
Manufacturing Associate (Current Employee), College Station,TXDecember 9, 2014
Working on the manufacturing team I dealt with final assembly, testing, and quality control of some of the company's products. The hardest part about the job was that something is always due now and there is always plenty more that needs to be done. The best part of the job was the flexibility to work along with my classes and the understanding to work with me while I was a student.
Great First Job
Software Education Course Designer (Current Employee), Houston, TXOctober 4, 2014
Reynolds offers lots of training and opportunities to learn about the automobile sales business. Very flexible with work hours, but limited opportunities to move up. Very friendly atmosphere, everyone is on a first-name basis, and very health-conscious (there is a dining hall in the building with an eating area that promotes socializing and networking).
Corporate culture
Technical Writer/Editor/Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 29, 2014
One of the least pleasant places I have worked. Management does not value the workforce.
miserable at best
System Sales (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 28, 2014
The Owner and the president are so out of touch with what the market is doing and they cannot understand that their image in the marketplace is horrible and preventing business increases for the company.
Good first job
Micro Applications Developer/Supervisor (Former Employee), College Station, TXJune 30, 2014
This was my first job out of college. I was lucky enough to work with a great supervisor who took the time and effort to develop my skills and career.
Good place for beginners
Who's Calling Support Consultant (Current Employee), College Station, TXMay 7, 2014
This is a great company to work for part time or if you're looking for an entry level position. It's nice that they hire from within, but there aren't many options available for moving up in a small department.
Excellent company to work with
File Clerk (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 6, 2014
I worked at Reynolds and Reynolds for many years. My department was very close knit and I was busy all the time and enjoyed my work.
A great job at a great company
Seasonal Inventory Intern (Former Employee), Vandalia, OHApril 28, 2014
I really enjoyed the job I had at Reynolds & Reynolds. It was decent pay and great hours, and I was very good at my job. I really loved the people I worked with and was quite sad I had to leave, as it was only a seasonal position I was in while I completed college. I learned almost all of the positions there and would be more than happy to do any one of them again in the future.
Fantastic organization with lots of opportunities to advance.
Manager: User Experience and Digital Marketing (Former Employee), Dayton, OHApril 14, 2014
I spent close to a decade a RR and loved every moment of it. If you are a hard worker who thrives under pressure and can maintain quality work, this is the place for you.
Micromanaging Managers who don't understand the markets the manage
Integrated Document Solutions Consultant (Former Employee), PittsburghApril 3, 2014
A horrible place to work. I would only recommend this company to anyone that was in great need for employment. The training curriculum is top notch, though you have to travel to company headquarters in Dayton OH.
Great Environment
Recruiting Intern (Current Employee), College Station, TXFebruary 22, 2014
I have enjoyed my internship with Reynolds and Reynolds greatly. I have been most impressed with the positive work environment and the people who work there--all are friendly, helpful and professional.
Went from a career to just a job
Regional Sales Director (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: i had the same sales team for12 years so we worked well together
Cons: all new culture, commepletely diferent to what it was
When I first started with this company it was the greatest place to work. It was more of a family than a job. Everyone helped everyone else out and there was little jealousy about who got a promotion. It was bought out and the culture was so different, most people couldn't handle it and left. It became a job not a career or a family oriented place.
I managed a virtual sales team in the NY/ NJ metro area and also had a team of telemarketing personnel as well. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with all of the rule changes and dealing with customers who didn't like the new ownership.

1 2 3

About REYNOLDS AND REYNOLDS

Auto dealers might want to test drive enterprise software from The Reynolds and Reynolds Company. Reynolds provides software and – Read more

REYNOLDS AND REYNOLDS Salaries