Reynolds Employee Reviews

stressful
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXNovember 30, 2016
standing long period of time for 12 hours. Training from your supervisor was shortly shown and have to move on a fast pace. Position available was never aware.
Pros
convenient store with in the building
Cons
breaks were short
Very structured environment to work in
Package Handler/Sorter (Former Employee) –  tamaqua paNovember 23, 2016
I like the way it is safe and secure and the way the workers and supervisors use communication within the company to ensure the work is completed in a safe and orderly manner.
Pros
comforatble environment
Cons
extended hours without notice until the last minute.
Hard to Work for Them
Legal Secretary (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CANovember 21, 2016
The owner is very rude and mean. He will yell at you for things that are not even wrong. His writing style changes daily and you are supposed to read his mind and know exactly what he wants. Then yells at you ion front of the entire office. The owner has trust issues, I caught him peaking at me through the door like a stalker a few times and he keeps his printer at my desk and walks behind me in my personal space all day and even uses my stapler and everything on my desk. I felt like it was his desk and it made me very uncomfortable. He also yells at his clients too and other people. The partners fights and degrade each other as well. He degrades his workers and they offer no benefits. They have a heavy work load and do not care about the employee. They still use dictation, which is pretty ancient.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Everything else
Reynolds is good job for someone who can deal with bad attitudes and angry co-workers.
Operator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, ILNovember 14, 2016
A typical day at work is maintaining the bag machines and stopping alarms. I learned a lot about the machines and how they make the slider-bags. The management is seemingly absent as I have had basically no feed-back on how I'm performing at the job. The training process is high-anxiety and barely indicative of the work. The co-workers at the job are all down-trodden from monthly shift changes and mandatory overtime. The atmosphere is stressful and heavy-hearted. The hardest part of the job is getting past the co-workers bad attitudes and reluctance to answer any of your questions directly. The most enjoyable part of the job is the way the schedule is setup despite the swing-shift. 5 12 hour days on the first week and 2 12 hour days the second week. Beyond that, the job is stressful and high-anxiety.
Pros
Cons
Swing-shift, angry co-workers, impatient co-workers, and a downtrodden atmosphere.
Productive good people to work around hours are terrible when you are working rotating shifts but the days off are good
Operator A (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXOctober 13, 2016
It's a good job overall and easy the only hard part about the job is bringing the machines up if it takes 30 minutes, 1 hour or all day the breaks are cool but sometimes it takes awhile for the lead to send people to lunch or even comeback
Pros
Easy job just putting a roll of trash bags into a box
Cons
When people get promoted to lead they take their jiob too seriously make you dont want to work there
Excellent working conditions.
Director of Sales / Operations (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 14, 2016
Good working conditions, company closed. Employee associates were knowledgeable and good to work with. No opportunity for advancement as company was very small.
Pros
Flexible schedule.
Cons
No advancement opportunity.
Allows stability for family.
Submittals Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 27, 2016
Overall, it is a good place to work for because it allows advancement within the company to gain more experience in a different area.
Pros
Enjoy luncheons and extra time off during holidays.
Cons
Allows advancement without pay increase but gain experience.
Fast paced environment
A operator (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXApril 24, 2016
Normally work by yourself as no one seemed to understand teamwork. Fast paced environment requiring you to keep up with numbers even if the machine went down and you or maintenance had to fix the problem.
excelend
Packager (Former Employee) –  Wheeling, ILMarch 30, 2016
Efficiently packaged product in boxes in preparation for delivery
Followed safety standards
Utilized various machinery
Ensured accuracy as product is packaged
Productive fast past work place.
Press Manager (Former Employee) –  Wheeling, ILDecember 27, 2015
At Reynolds my typical work day included managing the workplace. Making sure all of the employees did what was needed to be done during the shift. I didn't really have any type of difficulty working there. It was a pretty easy going job.
good company
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Temple, TXNovember 25, 2015
the company itself is good ran smoothly training sucks if you new you want learn anything unless you teach yourself. the schedule is great, pay isn't good they lie to you about how much you'll make just to get you to stay out there.
Pros
good off days
Cons
dont pay enough
Very good company to work with.
Superintendent/Subcontractor Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Madison, ALAugust 7, 2015
Very good company to work with but not enough money.
Not enough work to keep go. But I can say I enjoyed work with this company
Pros
free lunch
Cons
work hard
Great Team work there, we ran by cells, 2 man cells, always had a partner
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Downingtown, PAJuly 29, 2015
If your partner was ready to work and you were also ready, the yards of out and you got you goal done and all ran smoothly, sometimes we got bad material of presses, we usually found something else to until the problem got fixed. Always busy always happy and good work environment.
Fun, family run business
Stocker/ Closing Manager (Former Employee) –  Miles City, MTJuly 27, 2015
My day started at 8 a.m. I was in charge of the frozen food department which means I ordered and stocked the frozen merchandise. Every Tuesday a new ad would come out so a new display would have to be built in place of the ending ad display.
A few nights a week I was tasked with closing the store. Taking/verifying checkers tills, running reports and locking the doors. Co-workers and management were all great to work with. We could have fun but knew when to be serious. The hardest part was being in the main freezer in back. The most enjoyable part was helping customers.
Pros
The friendly working conditions
Cons
Being cold most of the time
I love working for this company
Leadsman (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 17, 2015
Supervised a staff of 6 peoples,Delegated organizing and processing tasks including pulling, packing and preparing materials for delivery.
Ensured that my team completed their tasks efficiently and according to the company’s standards.Learn how to lead and be a leader.Management was great and the co-worker was great and there was not anything hard about the job.Enjoyable thing about the job was playing softball and bowling with other companys.
Operator B (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXJuly 28, 2014
It was a job that which provide income. I felt like it was a lot of favor toward certain employees. The hardest part was the 12 hour shift at night.
benefits
Cons
Great PR exposure and learning experience, strenuous schedule
Public relations and marketing intern (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 14, 2014
Typical day included client meetings, documenting national/local publicity hits, creative brainstorming for new social media and events, writing press releases, client bios and media pitches
Compensation is good, invironment not so much.
Product Development Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bedford Park, ILMay 13, 2014
Top-down Management 1950's style ,very ridge. Speak when your spoken to and work hard. Good ideas come down from the top. Very poor communication.
Pros
Pay and benifits
Cons
Very hard to advance and poor communication.
Great Company and people to work for and with!!!!
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, NJDecember 14, 2013
A typical day is coming into work reviewing my sales reports and inventory levels. Reordering goods based on item sales and stock levels. This entails dealing with my vendors in NY. Also writing purchase orders. Staying with in my budget per depts. that I was buying for. Calling store managers in reference to their customer request. The hardest part of the job nothing comes to mind. All my co-workers were great as well as management was like a family. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with a close group of management and co-workers. It was a pleasure going to work for the
20years that I was with the company.
Great attorneys
Virginia and North Carolina Litigation Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VASeptember 9, 2013
Insurance Defense paralegal for a excellent team of attorneys. I prepared all documents to be filed with the court on the defense side. Met with clients, assisted attorneys in scheduling. Met with clients.
Pros
Wonderful staff
Cons
absolutely nothing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reynolds. Our community is ready to answer.