Reynolds Employee Reviews in United States

Fast paced environment
A operator (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXApril 24, 2016
Normally work by yourself as no one seemed to understand teamwork. Fast paced environment requiring you to keep up with numbers even if the machine went down and you or maintenance had to fix the problem.
excelend
Packager (Former Employee) –  Wheeling, ILMarch 30, 2016
Efficiently packaged product in boxes in preparation for delivery
Followed safety standards
Utilized various machinery
Ensured accuracy as product is packaged
Productive fast past work place.
Press Manager (Former Employee) –  Wheeling, ILDecember 27, 2015
At Reynolds my typical work day included managing the workplace. Making sure all of the employees did what was needed to be done during the shift. I didn't really have any type of difficulty working there. It was a pretty easy going job.
good company
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Temple, TXNovember 25, 2015
the company itself is good ran smoothly training sucks if you new you want learn anything unless you teach yourself. the schedule is great, pay isn't good they lie to you about how much you'll make just to get you to stay out there.
Pros
good off days
Cons
dont pay enough
Very good company to work with.
Superintendent/Subcontractor Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Madison, ALAugust 7, 2015
Very good company to work with but not enough money.
Not enough work to keep go. But I can say I enjoyed work with this company
Pros
free lunch
Cons
work hard
Great Team work there, we ran by cells, 2 man cells, always had a partner
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Downingtown, PAJuly 29, 2015
If your partner was ready to work and you were also ready, the yards of out and you got you goal done and all ran smoothly, sometimes we got bad material of presses, we usually found something else to until the problem got fixed. Always busy always happy and good work environment.
Fun, family run business
Stocker/ Closing Manager (Former Employee) –  Miles City, MTJuly 27, 2015
My day started at 8 a.m. I was in charge of the frozen food department which means I ordered and stocked the frozen merchandise. Every Tuesday a new ad would come out so a new display would have to be built in place of the ending ad display.
A few nights a week I was tasked with closing the store. Taking/verifying checkers tills, running reports and locking the doors. Co-workers and management were all great to work with. We could have fun but knew when to be serious. The hardest part was being in the main freezer in back. The most enjoyable part was helping customers.
Pros
The friendly working conditions
Cons
Being cold most of the time
I love working for this company
Leadsman (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 17, 2015
Supervised a staff of 6 peoples,Delegated organizing and processing tasks including pulling, packing and preparing materials for delivery.
Ensured that my team completed their tasks efficiently and according to the company’s standards.Learn how to lead and be a leader.Management was great and the co-worker was great and there was not anything hard about the job.Enjoyable thing about the job was playing softball and bowling with other companys.
Operator B (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXJuly 28, 2014
It was a job that which provide income. I felt like it was a lot of favor toward certain employees. The hardest part was the 12 hour shift at night.
benefits
Cons
management
Great PR exposure and learning experience, strenuous schedule
Public relations and marketing intern (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 14, 2014
Typical day included client meetings, documenting national/local publicity hits, creative brainstorming for new social media and events, writing press releases, client bios and media pitches

Want to know more about Reynolds?

Ask a question
Compensation is good, invironment not so much.
Product Development Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bedford Park, ILMay 13, 2014
Top-down Management 1950's style ,very ridge. Speak when your spoken to and work hard. Good ideas come down from the top. Very poor communication.
Pros
pay and benifits
Cons
very hard to advance and poor communication.
Great Company and people to work for and with!!!!
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, NJDecember 14, 2013
A typical day is coming into work reviewing my sales reports and inventory levels. Reordering goods based on item sales and stock levels. This entails dealing with my vendors in NY. Also writing purchase orders. Staying with in my budget per depts. that I was buying for. Calling store managers in reference to their customer request. The hardest part of the job nothing comes to mind. All my co-workers were great as well as management was like a family. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with a close group of management and co-workers. It was a pleasure going to work for the
20years that I was with the company.
Great attorneys
Virginia and North Carolina Litigation Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VASeptember 9, 2013
Insurance Defense paralegal for a excellent team of attorneys. I prepared all documents to be filed with the court on the defense side. Met with clients, assisted attorneys in scheduling. Met with clients.
Pros
wonderful staff
Cons
absolutely nothing
prductive and got along with co workers and helped other co workers when they needed help.
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Grant Park, ILAugust 29, 2013
Clock in half an hour early every day found what lines had to run gathered and got material that was needed for the shift started paper work quality checks through out the night.
Fast paced environment
Supply Chain Analyst (Current Employee) –  Wheeling, ILJuly 29, 2013
Reynolds is an excellent organization to work for and has great benefits.
great job
Receptionist/Secretary: (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 3, 2013
great bosses good work enviorment, money could be better, co workers great
Pros
great bosses
Cons
money
reynolds
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJFebruary 23, 2013
i was unloading trucks.learn to driver forlift and power jack the right way.my boss was great person to learn things with.my coworkers great team work with.learning how to driver the forlift.working with great coworkers
Pros
learning to driver forlift
new experience everyday
Roadway / Bridge Inspector (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FlFebruary 19, 2013
The most important thing about this job was all the education and certification required for this position. Knowing all the requirements and restrictions for each and every step of properly laying a piece of pipe or placing asphalt was a difficult task each day. But it was definitely a fun and exciting job. Meeting new people and actually being a part of placing a new road or bridge, was an achievement for me.
Pros
learning new things each day. great benefits.
Cons
job ended and was laid-off.
The best job I have ever had
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Annapolis, MDFebruary 11, 2013
I loved working here. The owners were wonderful, kind and the staff was wonderful
Pros
very supportive staff and owners
Cons
too many nights and pay was low
nice plant
Cigarette-Filter-Making-Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJanuary 7, 2013
only in the north carolina plant for 7years,met a lot of nice people,learned a lot of industral machine operation,
Pros
pay was good
Cons
cold in nc