RF Technologies

RF Technologies Employee Reviews

High Turnover
Account Executive Long Term Care (Former Employee), Brookfield, WIAugust 14, 2013
Pros: local company
Cons: salary changes and commission payments
I worked here 3 years and the turnover was terrible of the 120 - 150 employees that were there 50 were gone for various reasons during my tenure

Ownership seemed to hire new executive staff yearly and clean ho
A technical challenge on a regular basis
Field Service Technician, Educator (Current Employee), Brookfield, WIAugust 5, 2013
Pros: consistantly improving technology, colleagues, fair compensation.
Cons: too much travel, little opportunity for advancement.
With my current employer, my days are hardly typical. I am generally traveling throughout my region and occasionally the nation to work on multiple technologies through multiple platforms has been both challenging and rewarding. I have taken my acquired experience and have applied it to a role as an educator in the Product Support Department in addition to my Field Service responsibilities.

The hardest part of my job is the travel. It is for a true road warrior. And being in the field makes career advancement extremely difficult.

The most enjoyable part of my job is working with great people, both customers and coworkers. My counterparts in the field and at the home office are both knowledgeable and very skilled. I also enjoy the new technology my company regularly rolls out. The Engineering Department is very skilled.