RFI Communications & Security Systems Employee Reviews

Knowledgeable staff and management strive to provide a professional and helpful atmosphere in extremely demanding and ever changing environments.
Security Technician (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CADecember 29, 2016
Management provided onsite aid to techs in the field.
Certification programs.
Company vehicle.
Excellent insurance and benefits.
Great Pay.
Pros
Room for advancement.
Cons
Super high responsibility level. Little to no room for error.
Great Place to work
Dispatcher/Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 8, 2013
Handling high call volume while processing data and giving excellent customer service
Pros
Great place to work for
Very strange management
Technician (Former Employee) –  SacramentoSeptember 15, 2012
I was hired because they said they were busy. They go through technicians like most people go through socks. What I saw was a culture of back stabbing, behind kissing and all technicians I worked with wishing they hadn't taken the job. I worked with the crew in Reno on a project and while I was there they went through 4 technicians in 5 weeks. All very talented guys with many years of experience.

You have to pay for your own cell phone with no reimbursement. Less than 24 to 48 hours notice before you have to travel to another location to work. When you leave they don't know when you'll get to come home. No pay to travel. The expectation that you pay for the travel, and they may or not pay you back. If they do pay you back, don't expect it to be done quickly.

2 weeks after hiring on, I was so sorry I took the job. I don't brown nose, and after a short while of not brown nosing, I became expendable. Thank goodness!

Do your self a favor and don't go there unless you really, really need a job.
Pros
none that i saw
Cons
too many to list. stay away.