RGB GROUP, INC Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Productive and laid back atmosphere which made it a fun place in which to work.
Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 22, 2012
I loved being able to utilize my analytical skills as an Allied Heathcare professional while at RGB. It was nice working in a laid back and quite environment verses the hussle and chaos often times associated with direct patient care. I learned that I could adapt and adjust to changes implemented by management to get the job done. However, everyone that is placed in a management or supervisory position can manage or supervise which placed this company and it's employees at a disadvantage and lead to a high risk of mistakes and change over because of it. If the department head is not on one accord and consistent in implementing it's policies and procedures to it's workers long enough to establish continuity then everyting else underneath it will always be in dissary and it won't matter how hard you work to establish uniformity if the department heads are not unified. Management must also be consistent it's training program to ensure that it's workers has all the necessary tools needed to effectively and efficiently perform their job and allow feedback from it's workers as to how the job can be done better. I don't feel that this was done here. The hardest part of my job was adjusting to the iinconsistencies, poor management and lack of communication and involvement from the Director in regards to her team. I loved being able to learn from my co-workers and having them learn from me.
Pros
established morale incentive programs
Cons
management instability and lack of continuity in procedural guidelines.

4.5